User Tag List

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Hey all, London Drugs. Bring your old razor down to London Drugs and they will give you a new Gillette Fusion Razor (Gillette MVP) (5 Blade Shaver) (Single Cartridge). Absolutely Free one for one exchange. I just came back from LD @ Marine/Byrne Rd where I got mine.
    Thanks for the tip, Trucker. Is this a special, time limited promo for all stores, or just store specific? I refuse to go to LD even for a freebie, but will pass the info on to my buddies.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I took my old razor with me to the London Drugs on Broadway (near Cambie) and also to the London Drugs at Georgia and Granville but couldn't find anything about this. I didn't want to wait in line to get more info. I wonder if it was store specific.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Borrowed the link from the original thread after I opened it.
    http://www.facebook.com/LondonDrugs

4th Paragraph down

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

LondonDrugsBring in your old Gillette Mach 3 or Gillette Sensor razor to our customer service desk and get a FREE sample Gillette Fusion Razor. While quantities last.

8 hours ago · Comment ·UnlikeLike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

You and 3 others like this.

Doreen Rita Hebb really? ive got a london drugs across the street and an old Mach 3. ok, thanks

8 hours ago · Report

Teona Penner Where are the offers for Women's razors???

7 hours ago · Report

Roger D. Simmons I got mine today. Thanks so much

a few seconds ago ·

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Okay, thanks! I'll try again tomorrow.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Wow 2 days without a post.
    Just a reminder next Saturday (May 15th) 10AM@ Royal City Centre Mall. Food Court.
    Easiest way to get there...
    By Skytrain...22nd Street and take I think either Buses 104 or 101...don't quote me on it. (There are at least 2+ pluses that go right by the mall)
    Braid Station...take 104 or 101..again don't quote me, but there are 2+ buses that depart from Braid Street Station going by the mall.
    By vehicle...6th Street and 6th Ave...mall parking available off 6th Ave.
    If coming by vehicle from Surrey take Patullo Bridge, turn left on 10th Ave. Follow 10th Ave to 8th Street and turn left. Follow to 6th Ave and turn right and then look for underground parking.
    If coming from Burnaby...take Kingsway which turns into 12th Street. Follow 12street to 6th ave and turn left. Follow 6th Ave to mall.
    If coming from Richmond...take 91 to Queensborough. Follow Stewardson way to 8th Street and turn left. Go all the way to 6th Ave and turn right.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

By the way...mcminsen those VH Sauces were okay. Just did "Butter Chicken" last night with rice and it was great. ( I got the VH Sauce coupons from our meeting at Brentwood from mcminsen and used them to get 4 free bottles of VH Sauce).
    Next one will be "Chicken Tandoori" Sauce

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

mmm gonna have to get some vh sauces

Nother easy way is over alex fraser stay right over queensborough and you're on 6th.
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Well everyone that has attended the meetings and following this thread certainly knows me...so the highlights for this week are as follows:
    Interview this coming Monday with Westport for a 3 month contract driving position
    Interview Tuesday for Augusta (City Transfer Inc.) doing loads to Target in Abbotsford and TMS in Surrey based out of Richmond.
    Filed Employment Standards regarding my pay from the last job...I had contact with the boss...he didn't want to pay...I phoned Employment Standards and apparently they told me to bypass the Self Help Kit since he has complaints on file currently regarding others not being paid already put forward.
    So that was my week.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Well at least things seem to be going in your direction. In a good way......
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

By the way...mcminsen those VH Sauces were okay. Just did "Butter Chicken" last night with rice and it was great. ( I got the VH Sauce coupons from our meeting at Brentwood from mcminsen and used them to get 4 free bottles of VH Sauce).
    Next one will be "Chicken Tandoori" Sauce
    I like to play with those sauces a little bit. I usually mix one jar of VH sauce with one can of coconut milk and then add a little chili garlic sauce to give it a bit of extra warmth.

Good luck with the interview on Monday!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I like to play with those sauces a little bit. I usually mix one jar of VH sauce with one can of coconut milk and then add a little chili garlic sauce to give it a bit of extra warmth.
    You know I never even thought of that. I figured it was already made and that was that, like some sort of sauce holy grail
    Keep it carbed......

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good luck with the interviews next week, Trucker. Thanks for the idea with the VH sauces, Mcminsen. I add extra veggies and meat to those sauces, but never thought of adding other liquids to them.
    Have fun at your meetup!

Trading Score
    17 (87%)

Wow 2 days without a post.
    Just a reminder next Saturday (May 15th) 10AM@ Royal City Centre Mall. Food Court.
    Easiest way to get there...
    By Skytrain...22nd Street and take I think either Buses 104 or 101...don't quote me on it. (There are at least 2+ pluses that go right by the mall)
    Braid Station...take 104 or 101..again don't quote me, but there are 2+ buses that depart from Braid Street Station going by the mall.
    By vehicle...6th Street and 6th Ave...mall parking available off 6th Ave.
    If coming by vehicle from Surrey take Patullo Bridge, turn left on 10th Ave. Follow 10th Ave to 8th Street and turn left. Follow to 6th Ave and turn right and then look for underground parking.
    If coming from Burnaby...take Kingsway which turns into 12th Street. Follow 12street to 6th ave and turn left. Follow 6th Ave to mall.
    If coming from Richmond...take 91 to Queensborough. Follow Stewardson way to 8th Street and turn left. Go all the way to 6th Ave and turn right.

you could also go down edmonds station and take 106 bus=) its comes more often than any other bus! also if your having problems you could go to www.translink.bc.ca and just type in your adress and the royal city mall address and it will give you the best way to get there and wat time ur buses are! hope that helps cant wait to meet you guys! specially u trucker! i always see truck drivers and thinks if thats u or not

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay folks....meeting is just around the corner...Saturday 10AM @ Royal City Centre Mall. Food Court. Can I get confirmation on who's attending?
    First meeting we had 3.
    Second Meeting was 4
    Third meeting we will have...can we get 10?

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information