User Tag List

Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1545
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

thanks crissy

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Nice meeting you ladies today again And really.. I should ask your names, because other than Mangofruit and Mariah.. I don't know anyone else's , sorry!!
    Got some new coupons and some extra "old" ones Thanks for sharing!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Mangofruit , yes you did and I just added them to the folder that I bring each week, you know we can toss out good coupons and we left the extra flyers at McD's for others the take .

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    Mangofruit , yes you did and I just added them to the folder that I bring each week, you know we can toss out good coupons and we left the extra flyers at McD's for others the take .
    Oh! Thanks for grabbing it . You can keep it if you want, I'll just put in new ones next time we meet.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

ok, that works for me

Its still snowing in POCO how about your side of town?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ok, that works for me

Its still snowing in POCO how about your side of town?
    It's snowing a lot in Vancouver. I wanted to go to LD tomorrow to get some cookies and crackers. Now I can't.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I know what you mean, this stuff stop me as well. Now I hope it warms up and starts to rain . Did you get the coupons you were looking for today?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I do recall that there was at least one person looking for these---I got a few more of the Taylor Swift CoverGirls today and will go back for more tomorrow morning. (The snow doesn't stop me-Well unless the store is closed due to weather). They are good until March 31/11

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Who was looking for degree for men. I found 4 more and will mail them, just email me your address and I will get them out right away.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I know what you mean, this stuff stop me as well. Now I hope it warms up and starts to rain . Did you get the coupons you were looking for today?
    About 80% of what I was expecting to find.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I would like some of the covergirl coupons we just cleared our sidewalks (6 inches of snow) and it has started to snow again, hubby is taking me down to the stores today

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

They're yours then! I now need to go out and see if I can find any of those Ristorante Pizza ones...I guess I will have to go to SilverCity Metrotown for those...I was out shoveling with my neighbours this AM but have since considered hooking the dog up to a sled! She loves the snow so I am sure that this would not be a problem.

I would like some of the covergirl coupons we just cleared our sidewalks (6 inches of snow) and it has started to snow again, hubby is taking me down to the stores today

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

If you don't mind making the trip, there were LOADS of Ristorante coupons in the movie magazine at the Scotiabank Theatre on Burrard downtown. I've been back a couple times since we found the coupon to see movies (last time on Thursday), and there were stacks and stacks of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Myriah66 View Post
    They're yours then! I now need to go out and see if I can find any of those Ristorante Pizza ones...I guess I will have to go to SilverCity Metrotown for those...I was out shoveling with my neighbours this AM but have since considered hooking the dog up to a sled! She loves the snow so I am sure that this would not be a problem.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know! I will try Metrotown first and head down there if I don't have success. My granddaughter lives off of pizza so I will try to stock up. By the way just as a reminder(since I am sure many of you noticed) The Blue Water frozen fish products are on sale 1/2 price at No Frills ---$2.14 for 300 g box with the $1 off coupon only $1.14...I think this is an excellent deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggette View Post
    If you don't mind making the trip, there were LOADS of Ristorante coupons in the movie magazine at the Scotiabank Theatre on Burrard downtown. I've been back a couple times since we found the coupon to see movies (last time on Thursday), and there were stacks and stacks of them.

Baby Coupons to Trade!
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I'm interested! Sounds like fun..

Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread Information