User Tag List

Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1545
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am such a dolt! I left my green accordian file at McDonalds.. Geesh. It has my name on it so should not be confused with others. If someone picks it up let me know. I plan on being at the next meeting.
    Good thing those are only my trade coupons... would be big time if that was my binder. Thanks for the great time of trading. IT was fun despite my idiotness (yes that is a real word)

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it today (I have two papers to write).
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hi everyone I made it home. Beautiful day for a drive. Thanks for all the coupons. I rushed right off to walmart to use the pasta and yogurt coupies.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

hope it was a great meetup .........went to a baby shower instead..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dihil View Post
    I am such a dolt! I left my green accordian file at McDonalds.. Geesh. It has my name on it so should not be confused with others. If someone picks it up let me know. I plan on being at the next meeting.
    Good thing those are only my trade coupons... would be big time if that was my binder. Thanks for the great time of trading. IT was fun despite my idiotness (yes that is a real word)
    Latterlady has your file folder.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have Di's and Lee's coupons

Mango sorry we missed you today

Thanks for the coupons, and all of the info today , I always have fun and come away with some great information

I stopped at RCSS and p/u some coupons from the demo ladies , chocolate, paper towels and more chocolate

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

It was nice to see everyone today. I think I counted about 18 or 19 of us at some point. Continuing on a bit of theme... I have Sandra4's pack of coupons (from six weeks ago).

It's always nice to visit and get some samples of others' coupon finds so I can post them. Good luck everyone tracking down a few more Smartsource inserts tomorrow from the Province and maybe from some recycling bins in the next few days. And, as most of you know, this coming week will be when the Smartsource store coupons finally appear everywhere that they normally do. There are about 44 different ones so good luck and happy hunting.

Oh, and look for the P&G Brandsaver insert in the papers next weekend (April 2). That's the BIG one!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was planning on coming to my first meeting today but I had to go to a doctor's appointment instead =( Was in a car accident last week and had to have a follow up. Hopefully I'll catch you all next time!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks to all for taking care and picking up after me. Lattelady we will touch base sometime I am sure

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

good to see everyone and thanx for all the great coupons!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Just FYI the Safeway at Hastings & Willingdon-Burnaby already had the smart source coupons on display this past week. I was there during the middle of the week. Also just to let everyone know--- I will most likely have some extras of the Smart Source insert if anyone needs more. I would also be happy to put aside, or, specific coupons for those that need extras. All except the Mars ones that is. I will be sending those ones to my grandkid.

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    It was nice to see everyone today. I think I counted about 18 or 19 of us at some point. Continuing on a bit of theme... I have Sandra4's pack of coupons (from six weeks ago).

It's always nice to visit and get some samples of others' coupon finds so I can post them. Good luck everyone tracking down a few more Smartsource inserts tomorrow from the Province and maybe from some recycling bins in the next few days. And, as most of you know, this coming week will be when the Smartsource store coupons finally appear everywhere that they normally do. There are about 44 different ones so good luck and happy hunting.

Oh, and look for the P&G Brandsaver insert in the papers next weekend (April 2). That's the BIG one!

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

thanks everyone! was fun!
    looking forward to the next one

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Thank you! I was so excited about the deals we got at No Frills and all the awesome coupons we exchanged for; I completely forgot my traders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    I have Di's and Lee's coupons

Mango sorry we missed you today

Thanks for the coupons, and all of the info today , I always have fun and come away with some great information

I stopped at RCSS and p/u some coupons from the demo ladies , chocolate, paper towels and more chocolate

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

I'm so sad I missed it! I was gonna attempt the drive, but chickened out last minute lol ( I ALWAYS get lost lol) I will hopefully make next weekend! 19 traders! Wow!!

Isagirl4life
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by guccigoo22 View Post
    I'm so sad I missed it! I was gonna attempt the drive, but chickened out last minute lol ( I ALWAYS get lost lol) I will hopefully make next weekend! 19 traders! Wow!!
    Next weekend? where is it?

Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information