User Tag List

Thread: RedPlum?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Okay, so yet another one is out now?! Can hardly keep up, lol. Poirot, where do we find these ones?! hehe You always seem to know! Haven't seen a thing yet...
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have never seen these before. Would love to finally get a copy. I really just want the Dove coupon from it. I would love to know where to find it too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Bah! I checked a few boxes yesterday and there was NONE in the Express I hit the Mac's by Save-On Easthill and there was none in the them. A&W Village mall still had last weeks paper...but I need to hit shoppers on my lunch so I'll look again.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I don't think the RedPlum was in the express.... I asume it'll be in flyers this week (today or tomorrow) or Sat Advocate.. or Sunday express thingie... see, this is why we need Poirot!! =P

Found 2 P&G flyers in the very last recycle bin I told myself I would look at on my walk today, lol... they were about to be picked up for garbage day!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Okay, so yet another one is out now?! Can hardly keep up, lol. Poirot, where do we find these ones?! hehe You always seem to know! Haven't seen a thing yet...
    The next Red Plum will be in the Red Deer Advocate April 10.I think it only comes with a subscription.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    Bah! I checked a few boxes yesterday and there was NONE in the Express I hit the Mac's by Save-On Easthill and there was none in the them. A&W Village mall still had last weeks paper...but I need to hit shoppers on my lunch so I'll look again.
    The next Smart Source will be in April 21 edition of the Red Deer Express and Red Plum will be April 10 Red Deer Advocate but I think it only comes with a subscription.You could look inside the Calgary and Edmonton newspapers for the Red Plum this weekend and buy those papers that have Red Plum.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great. Thanks for the info. I don't buy the papers but maybe i might now if there is enough in it that i want.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

SEEN IT!! In today's flyers... Friday's flyers!!!!!!! WHOAH! Shocking... I am getting them now, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hi. I got today's flyers(Sat) but there was no red plum. Any idea where to go to get one. Is it only in the flyers or can I get it from buying a paper.
    Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Hi. I got today's flyers(Sat) but there was no red plum. Any idea where to go to get one. Is it only in the flyers or can I get it from buying a paper.
    Thanks
    Maybe phone the Advocate circulation Monday and ask for a Red Plum or look in Calgary and Edmonton newspapers and buy which one has the Red Plum.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

OK. Thanks

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Thanks
    Must've been in Friday's flyers... not Saturday. I got them Friday (Anders) and a co-worker got them Friday... (Deer Park)... I also work in Deer park but our close didn't get any flyers... typical, lol. I'm going to call and complain on Monday... for the houses I work at!! It finally worked here at my new house!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well. I didn't get one but my Mother-in-law got one in her Calgary Herald. So she sent it along to me today. Hurray. I have finally gotten one. Not much in it though for me. but happy to have one.

Thread Information