User Tag List

Page 113 of 439 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tiburoncin31 View Post
    what!!!????Where all the reward????I was keeping my point for the bike,i hope he come back!!
    there is a bike on there for 3850 points...it's a Radio Flyer® Grow 'N' Go Bike

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zee's Mom View Post
    Does anyone know whether you can use the Pampers $10 coupons for easyups? or just diapers?
    Thank you for your response bargain_hunter_lola! You're awesome!

If anyone's curious, apparently the coupon says whether it's just for diapers or diapers and training pants...
    Last edited by Zee's Mom; Tue, Jan 18th, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Figured out how to send reps...

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Oh no, futura is gone... does anyone know anything about it, is it coming back, is Futura shutting down altogether??
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Oh no, futura is gone... does anyone know anything about it, is it coming back, is Futura shutting down altogether??
    I was lamenting the same thing earlier. I have sent a message to Futura about it, I'll post when I receive a response. (May not be for 5 days, apparently.)
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Futura isn't gone, just the UPC collecting part.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zee's Mom View Post
    Does anyone know whether you can use the Pampers $10 coupons for easyups? or just diapers?

I am sure it will specify on the coupon. Whenever I have had one it says both Diapers/Pants.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I am sure it will specify on the coupon. Whenever I have had one it says both Diapers/Pants.
    Mine, too... I just rec'd 2x $3 coupons in the mail today, and it says for diapers or pants on the coupon. I just sent Pampers a nice little compliment and they sent me coupons!! Gotta love that!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    I should clarify that I've requested information from Futura about why the Rewards card is no longer in the Gifts to Grow rewards catalogue. I don't think that Futura Rewards as a whole is kicking the bucket. Although it may be a dying breed...
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maltia13 View Post
    there is a bike on there for 3850 points...it's a Radio Flyer® Grow 'N' Go Bike
    Yes,thanks,i dont know why the other day he was not there anymore,im glad its still there!!!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I should clarify that I've requested information from Futura about why the Rewards card is no longer in the Gifts to Grow rewards catalogue. I don't think that Futura Rewards as a whole is kicking the bucket. Although it may be a dying breed...
    Futura is definitely dying....even the online merchants that you can earn rewards from has shrunk dramatically! What hapened to La Senza and Canadian Tire? Totally not worth my time anymore!

(article 17 c) in T&C's
    c. Futura shall be under no obligation to continue the program or to provide any notice of its termination.)
    Last edited by missbobloblaw; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 05:07 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am new here! Thank you so much! Went from 32 points to 352! Sweet!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Thanks for the response! Actually after bargain_hunter_lola sent me a personal response I checked my coupon more carefully and noticed it did say both after all...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    Futura is definitely dying....even the online merchants that you can earn rewards from has shrunk dramatically! What hapened to La Senza and Canadian Tire? Totally not worth my time anymore!

(article 17 c) in T&C's
    c. Futura shall be under no obligation to continue the program or to provide any notice of its termination.)
    It seemed to start fading almost from the start, don't you think? The first few months weren't bad, but it went downhill quickly.
    I really hope it doesn't completely tank before I cash out...I don't know what else to use my GTG points on
    Jesus saves!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Mine, too... I just rec'd 2x $3 coupons in the mail today, and it says for diapers or pants on the coupon. I just sent Pampers a nice little compliment and they sent me coupons!! Gotta love that!
    Congrats!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

THANX for the new codes

Page 113 of 439 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Thread Information