User Tag List

Page 222 of 439 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I joined over a year ago. So far I have been using all of my points to enter to try to win the years worth of diapers and wipes. None of the other prizes have really looked of much use to us.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Have you ever won? I sell a ton of points on eBay to sweepers from the US who use them to enter the daily/monthly sweeps...I'm not sure of their rate of success, but some are serious repeat buyers
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Did anyone else get an email from pampers about double points for cruisers in size 3 diapers only?

Earn Double Points on size-3 Cruisers
    Knowing your baby has a snug, comfortable fitting diaper that helps stop leaks is now twice as rewarding. You’ll earn double points for every size-3 Cruisers code you enter between 09/14/2011 and 10/13/2011. Limit 100 bonus points per member.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't write down what size and what type of diapers they were on all the GTG points that I purposely saved up for double points.

Does anyone know if you can tell whether the points are for cruisers or baby dry and what size diapers they might be for?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by preciousqt View Post
    Did anyone else get an email from pampers about double points for cruisers in size 3 diapers only?

Knowing your baby has a snug, comfortable fitting diaper that helps stop leaks is now twice as rewarding. You’ll earn double points for every size-3 Cruisers code you enter between 09/14/2011 and 10/13/2011. Limit 100 bonus points per member.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't write down what size and what type of diapers they were on all the GTG points that I purposely saved up for double points.

Does anyone know if you can tell whether the points are for cruisers or baby dry and what size diapers they might be for?
    You can tell what type of diaper they are from if know the first 3 letters (and point value for that matter). If you have known ones to compare them against - check your points history if you don't have diapers on hand.

ie: "h9n" are 54 point cruisers
    ""tdg" are 36 point baby dry
    "tck" "t9p" "t9w" are 36 point cruisers

I think the first numbers may relate to size as well, but since I never knew the sizes I was never able to figure that out..
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    ie: "h9n" are 54 point cruisers
    ""tdg" are 36 point baby dry
    "tck" "t9p" "t9w" are 36 point cruisers
    I didn't know that! (good to know....)
    WWKJH3 - is the first few digits of Size 6 Cruisers, 34 count worth 72 points .... if that helps! I just entered it last night

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I didn't know that! (good to know....)
    WWKJH3 - is the first few digits of Size 6 Cruisers, 34 count worth 72 points .... if that helps! I just entered it last night
    You guys are SO smart! Thanks!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - thanks Jaysmom and hogama. My niece gave me a bag of pampers codes from diapers but I didn't know which ones they're from. Now hopefully I can figure it out.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Have you ever won? I sell a ton of points on eBay to sweepers from the US who use them to enter the daily/monthly sweeps...I'm not sure of their rate of success, but some are serious repeat buyers
    I have not won anything yet. I have not been buying Pampers, so the points I have been using were the free ones and a few that I traded for. I am not sure how much points I have spent on entries.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Wow - thanks Jaysmom and hogama. My niece gave me a bag of pampers codes from diapers but I didn't know which ones they're from. Now hopefully I can figure it out.
    Post the first 3 letters/numbers and I'll scan my history to see if I've added one to my account

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I remember someone on SC posting before about winning 1yr of Pampers. She commented how it was not good timing because her little one was now potty training.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

GX6N are 42 point cruisers
    DX3Y are 36 point cruisers
    D9P4 are 36 point cruisers

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I never really realized this either just entered my codes.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sep 5 codes did not helped me i dont know why shows that these are expired

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Okay here's my first 3 letters that I don't know:

6HW
    6NP
    49P
    64X
    66P
    HWF
    J4P
    KXP
    MCX
    NN6
    P3F

I can post the handful I do know if anyone is interested.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by preciousqt View Post

I just entered a bunch of cruisers and didn't get any bonus points. The promo doesn't appear on my page when I log in either. I never get the good promos!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Thread Information