User Tag List

Page 207 of 439 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Thanks! I guess I can't stack since LD doesn't have them, but $7 off that is nothing to complain about!
    No prob!

On a side note. Got my stroller in exactly a week from ordering it. Perfect timing. I'm going away again and need it. It's an ugly green but can't complain with free!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm really upset about the super-duper-awesome coupons so many people here have been receiving! (and the 100 pts.)

I have written 2 emails to Pampers about it.
    First email : they told me the best way to be sent newsletters/coupons is to sign up with Pampers Village (no kidding, been subscribed for 1.5 years already) and they don't send coupons on request. I have received coupons in the past, just not the $5/$7 off + promo points.

Second email:
    I explained that i was really upset that so many people i know ( ) have received the $5/$7 off 2 or even three times and not me, and if I couldn't get these diapers for a price similar to store brand diapers I would probably stop buying their products.

Their reply: Their newsletters are different depending on your child's age ie parents of older toddlers will get letter/coupons for training pants (No kidding x 2!!!!) newsletters & coupons might be different depending on where you live. REALLY Pampers, does the fact that my rent here is crazy expensive (and can barely afford it) also means I can also afford expensive diapers without a flinch?

Sorry for the long story, just trying to say that if you haven't received one yet, you probably won't!!! Not surprised with Pampers costumer service either, too bad I actually like their products, I don't know whether I still want to give them my money!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I agree. I never got any of the 5.00 and 7.00$ ones either. Pisses me off!

Quote Originally Posted by MsRasputin View Post
    I'm really upset about the super-duper-awesome coupons so many people here have been receiving! (and the 100 pts.)

I have written 2 emails to Pampers about it.
    First email : they told me the best way to be sent newsletters/coupons is to sign up with Pampers Village (no kidding, been subscribed for 1.5 years already) and they don't send coupons on request. I have received coupons in the past, just not the $5/$7 off + promo points.

Second email:
    I explained that i was really upset that so many people i know ( ) have received the $5/$7 off 2 or even three times and not me, and if I couldn't get these diapers for a price similar to store brand diapers I would probably stop buying their products.

Their reply: Their newsletters are different depending on your child's age ie parents of older toddlers will get letter/coupons for training pants (No kidding x 2!!!!) newsletters & coupons might be different depending on where you live. REALLY Pampers, does the fact that my rent here is crazy expensive (and can barely afford it) also means I can also afford expensive diapers without a flinch?

Sorry for the long story, just trying to say that if you haven't received one yet, you probably won't!!! Not surprised with Pampers costumer service either, too bad I actually like their products, I don't know whether I still want to give them my money!
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I have some huggies to trade for pampers

I have 1 wipes refil, 3 bags from box diapers

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Does anyone know if the GTG codes from boxes of diapers bought in the US work on pampers.ca??? I have been stocking up on diapers at Sam's Club ($17.81 for 252 size 1/2 diapers... I think it's a pretty good price?) and am just curious.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They work on pampers.ca iloveluca

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iloveluca View Post
    Does anyone know if the GTG codes from boxes of diapers bought in the US work on pampers.ca??? I have been stocking up on diapers at Sam's Club ($17.81 for 252 size 1/2 diapers... I think it's a pretty good price?) and am just curious.
    that's really good deals....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am pretty sure the diaper and wipes codes in the U.S. work on Pampers.ca. I was in the U.S. a couple of years ago and was able to use the codes. I specifically remember this because I accidently bought a multi-pack of wipes that weren't the Sensitive type and my baby had an immediate outbreak. I had thrown away the outside packaging and it didn't say on the refills which type they were, but I was able to check the Pampers codes posted to my account and found they weren't the Sensitive ones.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Huggies and Pampers codes are good in both the US & Canada. Huggies says so on the rewards stickers themselves, and Pampers snuck in a little (ca) next to the pampers.com on the tag, lol.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

right now the hottest deal on pampers gtg points has to be buying the sensative wipe refill 384 pack, its 14$ at most stores and with 6 5pt codes, which have a 3x bonus this month, get you 90 pts. bought 3 this week - we use them quickly anyway, and got 270 pts

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for the tip! Are any of the coupons valid on that size?

teagys
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

where are all the promo codes at lately? I have been checking everyday. give us more codes pampers!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

right now the hottest deal on pampers gtg points has to be buying the sensative wipe refill 384 pack, its 14$ at most stores and with 6 5pt codes, which have a 3x bonus this month, get you 90 pts. bought 3 this week - we use them quickly anyway, and got 270 pts
    That seems like pretty pricy wipes!! I think the 720 packs regular price at Wm is around 17. Rcss has the 576 for 13 don't think its a sale either.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering if anyone has ordered the radio flyer big flyer. Mine was fulfilled on June 15 and I haven't got it yet. I know it says to give 8-10 weeks but I also ordered the Ybike on June 24 and got it a week later. So I am just wondering how long it typically takes. Also has anyone ordered the cozy coupe? Wondering how long that takes too thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aj222 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has ordered the radio flyer big flyer. Mine was fulfilled on June 15 and I haven't got it yet. I know it says to give 8-10 weeks but I also ordered the Ybike on June 24 and got it a week later. So I am just wondering how long it typically takes. Also has anyone ordered the cozy coupe? Wondering how long that takes too thanks.
    There should be tracking info on your account history. Mine came Fedex, but some come UPS, I think, so check the number against those 2 sites.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Thread Information