User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Don't get me wrong... I liked my job too, but it was something to do on top of my regular career. I enjoyed working with people and was always as courteous as I could be and if I didn't know something I definitely didn't lie or make something up... I'd try to find out for the customer someway. Anyways, I guess there's always going to be some people that are difficult to work with or for, regardless of the work environment.

I'm not angry, just trying to sympathize... BUT I'm also talking about my own personal experience as a shopper at the Bay or Holt Renfrew too and neither are great experiences or anything to rave about.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Estee Lauder counter to buy perfume as a gift, while she was serving me she said' you need to get something for those open pores of yours.' Huh?
    Needless to say I walked away and bought nothing.There's a nice way to say things and a rude way.
    I did get some biore strips from Superstore though!They work wonders!

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what is this Bay beauty package coupon thing ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When you spend 50 dollars or more, at the designated time, you get coupons for the whole year, for ten dollars off 50 dollars or more purchase. For me it's amazing, especially because I'm a total clinique snob! Well, 'cept for diorshow mascara and lancome primer.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nscouponchick View Post
    When you spend 50 dollars or more, at the designated time, you get coupons for the whole year, for ten dollars off 50 dollars or more purchase. For me it's amazing, especially because I'm a total clinique snob! Well, 'cept for diorshow mascara and lancome primer.
    What do you mean by 'designated time" ? the time at which they had this book promoted ?

'cause I've bought things over $50 at the mac counter so many times at the bay and i've never gotten this booklet yet I've seen a board about it and i've been curious what that was about..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was last December with all the promos leading up to Christmas.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Keep an eye out, and eventually you will see a promo for it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the bay with my mom trying to find her a foundation of the "higher end". Omg, the girls there don't know the first thing about makeup, the girl at the NARS counter just used her FINGERS to apply the foundation. Thats nasty man. And it was all blotchy. My mom asked the clinique girl what the difference between a kohl liner and just a normal one. She's like "no difference, just different colors". I'm like HOLY CRAP, GO STUDY THE MAKEUP BIBLE FIRST BEFORE YOU COME OUT TO SELL. All they want to do at the bay is to reach their ridiculous high sales goal. I almost went to volunteer at the Dior counter ==". If i did, i would have basically been just another sales girl faking it to get people to buy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MMnoob View Post
    I went to the bay with my mom trying to find her a foundation of the "higher end". Omg, the girls there don't know the first thing about makeup, the girl at the NARS counter just used her FINGERS to apply the foundation. Thats nasty man. And it was all blotchy. My mom asked the clinique girl what the difference between a kohl liner and just a normal one. She's like "no difference, just different colors". I'm like HOLY CRAP, GO STUDY THE MAKEUP BIBLE FIRST BEFORE YOU COME OUT TO SELL. All they want to do at the bay is to reach their ridiculous high sales goal. I almost went to volunteer at the Dior counter ==". If i did, i would have basically been just another sales girl faking it to get people to buy.
    ew, that is gross- I always use a foundation brush, and sometimes have to blend with MY fingers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah i know right? not one brush, and they work at make up counter. WAH?@?@?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nasty. I'd be so icked out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Minimum-wage cosmetic pimps!
    Sorry for replying an old thread. Why does being paid minimum wage has to do it? There is no excuse for bad service but to belittle everyone who makes minimum wage is unfair. I'm pretty sure you ain't a millionaire on your first job whatever that is.
    Last edited by Terra_Ryzing; Fri, Jul 30th, 2010 at 05:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information