User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hello all! New to Lethbridge, and did my first stack at this location. Fisrt I'd like to say what AWESOME service I received at LD! The cashier was friendly, and she pointed out to a few other employees that "we have a new stacker that just moved to town!" From chatting while she processed my purchases, I learned that there are a few other SCers that go in to the location - please PM or post here so we can connect. It would be great to meet you and have some locals to trade with! I also left my email and SC user name at customer service and hope you will connect that way if you don't read this first

I can't seem to find my cable to upload the pic, but I got $105 in stuff for $24.50. I got a bunch of free ziplock products by stacking the $1 off coupons I found at RCSS with the printable $3 off WUB2 (so $5 off made 2 products free with the current LD sale). I stacked the huggies from this past weekends flyer with a printable to get Pure & Natural diapers for $3.50 a bag (cheap isn't free, but it is waay better than full price!), glade candles for $0.29 each, free stayfree, PM for WM's OB & used $1 off to get them for $1 a box, free scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner refills, and bought 1 Scrubbing bubbles foam so I could use the BOGO.

Hopefully I will find my camera cable so I can upload the pic...totally stoked about being near a LD after the previous 3 hour drive!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Huggies, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome! Especially that you got great customer service!
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I am sure that made you feel comfortable with LD! Congrats on your first brag!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

awesome deals at london drugs after your move -way to go

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

thats so good and comforting that they are nice to stackers!

Thread Information