User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tick Tock

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So its been nearly 4 months and still no gift card that i was promised for being the one to post the Superstore Boxing day Flyer. I have sent messages to Amberlab to which the response is the same...."Boo is reviewing the boxing day flyers right now. Until he gets back to me and I in turn get back to you, there is little I can do". Which was sent to me on April 5,2010.I have tried to send Boo a message to which i get no response. I think this is silly and i just want my $60.00 gift card to Walmart as i was told i would get .. I'm getting very frustrated. Has anyone received their??????????????????????????
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I'm not too sure about all of this as I dont post flyers or participate in flyer contests... but i can assure you that you WILL receive whatever is owed to you by SC. I know Boo has been rediculously busy (he always is) and Amber is almost just as busy

I wish I could help you out more, but I have no idea about the flyer thing your talking about since I dont visit the flyer section or flyer threads... dont worry, everything will work out

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks elliott_gyal muchly appreciated i am just getting very frustrated because i dont understand what is taking so long. This was for posting boxing day flyers and it was a reward for being the first to get a hold of a copy, which i did. I just feel like i will never get it, cause busy or not, it doesnt take 4 months to mail out cards or deposit money in paypal accounts. i get numerous private messages from people feeling the same way but nobody feels like they can question them without being "black listed". I on the other hand understand right from wrong and i feel like i am getting taken advantage of because the follow through has yet to be seen. Thanks for the kind words elliott_gyal but i am still just annoyed with the looooong wait.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Has anybody received theirs?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i had posted some "deals" myself..
    i havent recd anything but understand that all moderators are suuuuper busy
    and have been patiently waiting for the msg asking for my address...like last yr

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendigirl View Post
    i had posted some "deals" myself..
    i havent recd anything but understand that all moderators are suuuuper busy
    and have been patiently waiting for the msg asking for my address...like last yr
    It is also important to note that there is only one moderator who is in charge of gifts and contest wins... So she has a lot on her plate

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

totally agree.. your not the only person waiting... and how is it 60$?(i thought the gift cards for boxing day flyers were only like 15$..i also submitted one but never heard anything about it... doesent really bother me though i didnt figure i would die without the 15$) regardless.... there behind, and i dont think complaining is going to make things faster, as your not the first to complain.. and surely not the only one waiting. there has been threads about this several times... with boo and amber posting.. saying they are very sorry.. there behind.. but you WILL get whats owed to you...........so....... patience is a virtue =)
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It was $60.00 because i posted a flyer for a big box store. I am the one who has started various other threads and i am aware of their responses but it still has gotten nowhere. I have had patience and i will not ignore the long wait. If they need assistance in distributing the "wins" then they should ask for help. But as of now i still havent received any messages from Boo. I can help if need be but i expect rewards to be distributed in a timely manner not months and months and months and months later. Thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm Still waiting for Boo to respond.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Try messaging Amberlab again as she is the gifts manager.

Belinda's Babblings

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Boo and I discussed this very recently. I'll do my best to get them out. I cannot make ANY specific promises, especially since I'm getting ready for maternity leave this summer. If you have already PM'ed me to claim your win, you're in my spreadsheet and it's just until I get to your name.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks Amberlab muchly appreciated.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wow its now into June and still nothing....is it ever going to come???????????????

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sent Boo a message last week and have yet to hear back

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

there was recently a thread about all the moneys being owed as gifts/prizes/cashback etc

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/141700-...status-canada/

you might find the answer your looking for there....
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information