User Tag List

Page 123 of 177 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2647
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

lets all share the love
    HEY MOMS, come join me at http://www.wundermums.com/ join the forum, win prizes, when you join use me as a referral DKLcorrigan

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    Gave a PIN to chinook
    Yeah, ya did! Thanks for the pin WAKEFORSOUL!

You know, it really amazes me how kind and generous the people at Smart Canucks are. I feel so fortunate to have found this forum. I check it a few times a day to see what freebies are available, but to also read the comments from people. Sometimes you people are so funny! I received tons of freebies since I've joined SC and have had many laughs. Thank you to all and especially WAKEFORSOUL for the pin.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkristin View Post
    (just to be extra correct)... I don't want to step on anyone's toes, this is a sensitive thread.

Do you still need one? I have one for you...just let me know...it's my last last last one!! lol After this I have no more to give
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol this thread is funny

I still have one pin left, 50 posts yada yada

http://serendipiter.wordpress.com- Come and check out my book blog I may have books to giveaway!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nshoren View Post
    Aneksha -
    I would be happy to send you one as soon as I receive my razors. Nobody should be left out of this simply because they are new. Everyone has to start somewhere, right!? A member here was kind enough to send me a code even though I am new here. I really appreciated that. I love that I can now pass that kindness along. You'll be first on my list to send a code to. I don't know how long it will be but hopefully the razors will arrive soon.
    I really appreciate it
    And I am not one of those newbies who just come by, take a pin and leave without so much as a thank you.. But as I mentioned before, i've been browsing the site for abuot 2 months now and only registered a few weeks ago, which is why i don't have 50 posts... so i would appreciate it if anyone would like to share a pin... and i will do the same...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

I have 3 pins to give!

PM me if you want them!

P.S. Thanks again Shannaniganz for the original pin!

***ALL THE PINS HAVE BEEN GIVEN***
    Last edited by Kat101; Sat, Oct 11th, 2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: pins are gone!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hi everyone, i'm new could someone please send me a PIN? thank you very much!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

emjang1984 , this being your first and only post good luck . join the forum a little more and contribute and then you might hhave more luck... not trying to be meen just trying to get the info out there
    Last edited by dklcorrigan; Sat, Oct 11th, 2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spellin error
    HEY MOMS, come join me at http://www.wundermums.com/ join the forum, win prizes, when you join use me as a referral DKLcorrigan

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks so much to Kat for the pin !

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nshoren View Post
    Aneksha -
    I would be happy to send you one as soon as I receive my razors. Nobody should be left out of this simply because they are new. Everyone has to start somewhere, right!? A member here was kind enough to send me a code even though I am new here. I really appreciated that. I love that I can now pass that kindness along. You'll be first on my list to send a code to. I don't know how long it will be but hopefully the razors will arrive soon.
    No one is leaving anyone out because they are new!

Most of us require a minimum of posts. A lot of people run after they get a good freebie. You will find most of the threads like this one will have a min.

50 posts is NOT a lot of posts. I have 85 posts and this will be my 86 in the last 24 hours. There are more places to obtain posts than JUST this thread...and asking for a PIN!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aneksha View Post
    I really appreciate it
    And I am not one of those newbies who just come by, take a pin and leave without so much as a thank you.. But as I mentioned before, i've been browsing the site for abuot 2 months now and only registered a few weeks ago, which is why i don't have 50 posts... so i would appreciate it if anyone would like to share a pin... and i will do the same...

You should be more active on the site. You've been browsing for say a month. Have you got other freebies? It would be nice if you said Thanks for them....for every thank you, you get a post! All your post's have been here, 5 asking for a PIN and one thank you.

Well you got your PIN now. Hope you stick around and become a loyal member, and NOT a lurker. We are a great bunch here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ok thanks for the tip!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just want to say, I gave my codes out. Of course I checked the people who asked for them and seen how many posts they had. And sometimes I gave the benefit of the doubt to people who didn't have that many hoping they would become active members. But I am absolutely disgusted. I didn't even get so much as a thank you from the people I gave it to. I don't ask for much, dont get me wrong. but a thank you isn't much to ask for anyway.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by choong View Post
    I just want to say, I gave my codes out. Of course I checked the people who asked for them and seen how many posts they had. And sometimes I gave the benefit of the doubt to people who didn't have that many hoping they would become active members. But I am absolutely disgusted. I didn't even get so much as a thank you from the people I gave it to. I don't ask for much, dont get me wrong. but a thank you isn't much to ask for anyway.
    I agree with you 100% ..you were good enough to give them a pin # ..how hard was it to say Thank You ..that shows how much you were appreicated ... for giving them a pin # .. I well say thank you ..on their behalf .. so sorry to here about this .. take care .

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by choong View Post

Holy...ya I think just about anyone would be disgusted if that was them!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Page 123 of 177 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information