User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks for all the comments, reps and support everyone. When you're doing all the things you love to do it doesn't feel like work...well, the invitations were work but it was totally worth it...my sis and future brother in law love them too!

I was more than happy to bless the young men at the group home, they are really nice guys just trying to get their lives sorted and back on track. To make even the smallest impact just with a basket is so rewarding! I'm in the middle of a move but have a stash ready for a women's shelter...I was hoping to bundle them up in cute baskets like eriluo and others on SC but the shelter rep said it's best to leave the items loose instead. no worries, however they get distributed i'm sure the items will bring a smile and I'm glad to do it.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    you are a busy gal...like the script you used on the invites...nice.
    thank you, crafting is a passion of mine...next to baking and couponing!

The font on the invites is called "Scriptina" and you can download it from dafont.com - many of the fonts there are free but some will have a cost.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    great shopping. just wondered.. how you received a $10 HBC GC with only 10,000 points. I was told I had to have 80,000 to get one $10 card. did i miss something.
    no you didn't miss anything, i am redeeming 80,000 for the $10 gift card, the 10,000 bonus points put me over the top of 80K. I'll revise my post so it's clear thanks for pointing that out! don't wish to mislead!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information