User Tag List

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found these yesterday hopefully they are still there Shoppers Dug Mart Village Mall $0.50 Kashi granola bars coupon tied to metal bin in front of freezer.Co-op Plaza Centre downtown on a display in front of dairy section $0.50 Kelloggs Cinnamon Pops cereal coupon and in display in front of Kelloggs Mini Wheats Mixed Berry Centres cereal coupon and in Superstore downtown $1 7UP hang tag coupons in the pop aisle.I didn't need any of those coupons so I left the coupons for others.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Feb 15th, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Oh.The Kashi bars coupon would be great. They are on sale at SDM starting friday. So a good time to use them. I will check in the morning. Thanks Poirot.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

delete
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Feb 16th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

No Kashi coupons that I could find this morning
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    No Kashi coupons that I could find this morning
    I know I went to get some too. I was in at about 10 am and there were 3 women on a coupon collection mission there!! there wasn't much of any thing left exept some Loreal Hair colour coupons and Tylenol Arthritis. the trip was still worth it though, butter was on for $1.49 for salted and $1.29 for unsalted. They had tons of unsalted but the salted was almost gone. I stalked up on the unsalted for baking.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall still lots of 1lb unsalted butter it's in the freezer in the end aisle facing the dairy aisle,in dairy aisle lots of cheese on clearout,in the health and beauty clearance end aisle there are bottles of Tylenol Arthritis $9.99-$5.00 manager's special coupon=$4.99 and lots of sunscreen with manager's special shampoo,Klorane shampoo and grocery clearance end aisle Kellogg's Just Right cereal $1.99 and other stuff.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall $2 Bath Retreat Sugar Kiss coupon and on end aisle $2 Clean and Clear body wash coupon only like 2 or 3 left.Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall $3 Tylenol Arthritis coupon,Benylin coupon and Aspirin Petro Canada gas offer.I didn't grab any of those coupons don't need them.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Feb 17th, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

How much is the butter?

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall still lots of 1lb unsalted butter it's in the freezer in the end aisle facing the dairy aisle,in dairy aisle lots of cheese on clearout,in the health and beauty clearance end aisle there are bottles of Tylenol Arthritis $9.99-$5.00 manager's special coupon=$4.99 and lots of sunscreen with manager's special shampoo,Klorane shampoo and grocery clearance end aisle Kellogg's Just Right cereal $1.99 and other stuff.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    How much is the butter?

I t is $1.29 for unsalted butter the salted is $1.49. I think they may be out of the salted but the unsalted is fine for baking and cooking.I don't think you can finda better deal than this!! It freezes well.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

delete
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Feb 18th, 2012 at 12:22 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys South in the frozen meat section in open horizontal freezer $2.00 Olymel chicken coupon.Didn't grab any myself.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I used my $2.50 Olymel coupon to try the chicken wings. My hubby said they were OK but spicy (or at least hotter than we are used to). So not sure I would have a need for that $2 coupon. But thanks for the heads up.

Wal-mart south has the Ziplocs with the new coupons inside them. They are really great coupons. If you haven't seen the post. $1 wub2 Ziploc, $1.50 off fresh chicken, .75 off any block cheese, .75 off any fresh produce.
    Sandwhich bags $2.97 and the freezer bags $3.27. Still over 1/2 a display left this afternoon.

Also in the cosmetic section there are coupon booklets for "simple" make-up. A $2 and $5wub2 coupon I think.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Shoppers Drug Mart (village mall) last night, and they have a stand of Physicians Formula make up. There is a tiny sticker on the product, for the $9 mail in rebate. Right now, the physicians formula make up is on sale for 40% off, so the products are around $10-12 and then you get $9 back. Sweet Deal for quality make up, that's dermatologist tested.

Also, at the front by the tills, there's some amazing deals on Valentine's candy. I don't know about you, but it's hard enough for me to pass up chocolate, chocolate that's 75% off = impossible to pass up. There's even Lindt! There's also packs of twizzlers too in Valentine's small sizes, great for taking to the movies.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw these yesterday forgot to post at London Drugs on a display in an aisle in food section there was display of Wasa Crispbread with buy 2 get $1 off coupon.Didn't take any.Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall $1 Nativa Organics cereal coupon in the cereal aisle.Took only one coupon.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall in the hair colouring aisle $4 sublime mousse by Healthy Look L'Oreal Paris coupon,in toothpaste,toothbrush soap aisle $1 Lever 2000 4 pack bar or body wash,in cereal aisle $1 Nativa Organics cereal coupon.I only took a few Lever 2000 coupons and one sublime mousse coupon.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Mar 2nd, 2012 at 02:10 AM.

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information