Pretty.In.Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by nagem View Post
    "Our bills?" as well lol!!
    I like that idea!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should make this a sticky BooBoo

remarker
    Hi, this isn't creative but I had an idea when you wrote that you didn't mind passing along extra save.ca coupons.
    I just sent something to pretty.in.punk and needed her address to do that. I had even thought to ask you if you'd be go-between but thought that would be work for you and she gave me her info no problem.
    What if someone were to send you post with info. who it was to (fakenames) and an envelope inside with sufficient postage already on with something for someone else.
    You could open the envelope addressed to you, put the person's real address on the inside envelope and the SC box office # as the return address.

What do you think?
    Is there anyone besides me who would be interested in this?

cndlady
    It might be fine w/ some things...but on the whole if I were sending something to someone it would somebody I concidered a friend here and would hope that we wouldn't have any trouble exchanging addresses (IE like when we send BTC coupons for the train or what ever.

bcteagirl
    Not only that, but 1) coupons expire, and that would take extra time
    2) You would pay postage twice.

If you don't trust someone enough to give them an address, then why are you exchanging with them? If they are that untrustworthy you might get ripped off.

Then again, I am told I am not 'paranoid enough'

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

awesome idea remarker. Of course if you can avoid the third person and avoid the extra charges that would be awesome, but if you'd rather do it that way, I'm fine with that

Another idea (not related to mailing list but similar) is when trading and buying and selling... I have no problem being the middle person that ensures the whole trade goes smoothly and no one gets cheated. Here is how it could work:

Jill wants to buy Jack's used iPod for $120.
    If Jack sends the iPod first there is no guarantee Jill will pay.
    If Jill pays first, there is no guarantee Jack will send the iPod.

What we could do is have Jill pay me through PayPal. I hold the money until Jill confirms she has received the iPod then I pay Jack. Just an idea if u guys ever need it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This is really great thread all. Great ideas and thanks Boo for starting this!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awsome ideas! great job boo i think our community mail box may come in handy!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by remarker View Post
    Hi, this isn't creative but I had an idea when you wrote that you didn't mind passing along extra save.ca coupons.
    I just sent something to pretty.in.punk and needed her address to do that. I had even thought to ask you if you'd be go-between but thought that would be work for you and she gave me her info no problem.
    What if someone were to send you post with info. who it was to (fakenames) and an envelope inside with sufficient postage already on with something for someone else.
    You could open the envelope addressed to you, put the person's real address on the inside envelope and the SC box office # as the return address.

What do you think?
    Is there anyone besides me who would be interested in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    awesome idea remarker. Of course if you can avoid the third person and avoid the extra charges that would be awesome, but if you'd rather do it that way, I'm fine with that

Another idea (not related to mailing list but similar) is when trading and buying and selling... I have no problem being the middle person that ensures the whole trade goes smoothly and no one gets cheated. Here is how it could work:

What we could do is have Jill pay me through PayPal. I hold the money until Jill confirms she has received the iPod then I pay Jack. Just an idea if u guys ever need it.

I like all this! If there was someone I didn't want having my personal info then I would defiantly use this along with all the love letters. lol

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post

You could call this system "PayBoo" !

Prue
    I think these are all good ideas, though like bct and cndlady typically if I am exchanging with someone, I trust them with my address so personally wouldn't use it much - but a great idea nonetheless.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great ideas evr1

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Im working on my love letter now for boo

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

bargainbaby
    Can't wait to read it Rose, lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information