User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I agree with some of the other posters, it doesn't matter how or what happened to the pants, there is no excuse for being rude and abusive to a customer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always wonder about posters who appear with a first post that is a long, drawn complaint and then never return.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hold a minute... are we talking about Mark's Work Wearhouse, or are we talking about an entirely different store called Mark's Workwear House? i'm confused.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to read it a couple of times as well. But I know there is a Marks in the Mall in Kamloops.

Not the most straightforward rant ever written.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i wash new clothes after i buy them as well, but i always make sure they fit me well before putting them in the machine. it's kinda understandable why the store folks don't want to take washed clothes back because they are not sure whether the customer has worn them already or not.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't know how washing them is a problem with the MWW because I bought expensive steel toe work shoes from them, wore them for a couple days before realizing they were KILLING my feet and they took them back no questions asked. I think this cashier was very much in the wrong and wigglesmom, Moores will take back worn clothes.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookoo View Post
    i wash new clothes after i buy them as well, but i always make sure they fit me well before putting them in the machine. it's kinda understandable why the store folks don't want to take washed clothes back because they are not sure whether the customer has worn them already or not.
    Not that it matters if they were worn and washed or just washed...who is going to buy clothes that have have been washed/tags removed ,other then somewhere ghetto like the sally ann or value village? its a NEW clothing store, not a garage sale. Why should the store have to throw out a perfectly good pair of pants because the customer cant figure out his size before he uses them? Should those of us capable of reading the label and tryign them on have to pay higher prices to make up for people like the op?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    I always wonder about posters who appear with a first post that is a long, drawn complaint and then never return.
    Good point. Suspicious!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree although she made an error in returning somethign that is old the cashier had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT in being that rude to a customer at ALL. I think you should call the company and complain about their service and tell them you made a mistake by wanting to return something that had been worn and that you were HARASSED at hte store

And to someone who made a comment about knowing your size because you shop theri often...many companies have different size ranges I can try on pants from old navy and try on the same size at another store and they can be like oranges and apples. GOSH peopel are so rude.

I am sorry davlin 123 that you were treated that way.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Actually we have taken clothes that have been worn back to Marks because they were defective and had no problem. My hubby bought a pair of sox that cost about $20 because he has problems with his feet and one sock started to unravel after he had worn then about 3 or 4 times, so we washed them and took them back. No problem getting an exchange.

However, if I had been treated rudely I think I would have raised the roof on the mall ... some people have no business being in customer service ... I don't blame her for being angry, especially since they were such good customers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information