User Tag List

Page 238 of 358 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

CaFreshbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need a PIN too, to keep my account, or else I will lose my points anyone... ?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ZAhra1425

Get started to earn points for Free Jewellery Gift cards, Amazon.com/ca Giftcards, Starbucks Cards and more....more prizes...

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

no 12 pack offered to me, sigh
    ~~ i just scored a FREE wireless printer thanks to SWAGBUCKS! The reward community that works! Sign up now to try it out -- http://www.swagbucks.com/lilmonke

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

begging for pins is so unattractive.....buy a coke if you want to keep your account they are $1 at the dollar store. too frugal? recycle walk and get them free.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree. Not to mention that this is a program to reward people for buying their product.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bastet13 View Post
    I agree. Not to mention that this is a program to reward people for buying their product.
    I agree also. because u do have 90 days to enter a pin! Just sayin'

If your iCoke Points account is inactive for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, your iCoke Points will expire. This means that if you do not enter PINs to earn iCoke Points or if you do not spend any of the iCoke Points you have in your iCoke Points account for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, all iCoke Points in your iCoke Point account will expire without further notice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eva-M View Post
    I wonder if they will have coke zero fans tickets for the first maple leafs game....?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchii View Post
    nope
    it's a shame, I was really looking forward to these. their first pre-season game is sept 19th vs. the sens. tickets range from $35 to $743... a long, long way from free. wah wah wah.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewfieGirl69 View Post
    I agree also. because u do have 90 days to enter a pin! Just sayin'

If your iCoke Points account is inactive for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, your iCoke Points will expire. This means that if you do not enter PINs to earn iCoke Points or if you do not spend any of the iCoke Points you have in your iCoke Points account for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, all iCoke Points in your iCoke Point account will expire without further notice.
    I believe you can also redeem to keep your account active. There are songs, wallpapers, etc. for 500 pts.
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

They closed my account three weeks ago saying someone else here has a account which is so not true. Ive emailed them three times and no one will tell me whats going on. I better not end up losing all my points when it does get all figured out.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

...go to a staff break area at a local business.. save on foods, co-op, mall, health clinic... usually they have an area outside they go during breaks... and sometimes leave goodies (such as iCoke pins).. how i found a good chunk of mine, LOL!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaver View Post
    They closed my account three weeks ago saying someone else here has a account which is so not true. Ive emailed them three times and no one will tell me whats going on. I better not end up losing all my points when it does get all figured out.
    I got the exact same email! It's the only account in my house. I had quite a few pins entered too! They haven't emailed me back and it has been two weeks.
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird View Post
    I got the exact same email! It's the only account in my house. I had quite a few pins entered too! They haven't emailed me back and it has been two weeks.

i also had the same issue emailed them with no results as of yet
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Something smells fishy!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Oh no... not this crap again!! I dont want to have to go through this a second time!! My account is still intact but now im worried, it seems like the delete accounts for any ol reason
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had a ton of points I was saving for something good to come up and for awhile I hadn't logged in and my account was deleted :<(. So I finally emailed them and complained and you got it, points/account was reinstated..yeh me

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eva-M View Post
    I wonder if they will have coke zero fans tickets for the first maple leafs game....?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchii View Post
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    it's a shame, I was really looking forward to these. their first pre-season game is sept 19th vs. the sens. tickets range from $35 to $743... a long, long way from free. wah wah wah.
    Oh wow....

I noticed in the ticket master page you could use up to 5 GC.

I was trying to use code that I won during the `live nation contest`on icoke and when I enter in the inalliance page....it says...error; try back tomorrow so I could get the pin.

Anybody else had luck with it?

Thread Information