User Tag List

Page 344 of 358 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

so I just checked icoke to see if PERHAPS they replenished the rewards (stop laughing) and now even the WWF reward is gone! How do you run out of donations????
    leymi15 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Lol!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Probably not a single member redeem it, they decide to take it down

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    so I just checked icoke to see if PERHAPS they replenished the rewards (stop laughing) and now even the WWF reward is gone! How do you run out of donations????
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

able to order again!.. i hate when there is soo many numbers in the code.. and the difference between codes is only 1 number..

4 more movie tix! i wish they were real tickets not e-tickets.. i never feel comfy saving things with codes on them.. codes get misplaced, codes could be denied... and i don`t plan to use the e-tickets till late next year (have to go by expiry date ofcourse) codes can also be hijacked (again the annoyance that the difference between 1 ticket and another is a single number not that secure if you ask me!)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Dec 10th, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

At least there are contests available now-all ending the same time that icoke does.
    http://www.icoke.ca/contests

Contests are administered by a US firm.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

This is the first time I have ordered the movie passes. Where is the expiry dates on the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    able to order again!.. i hate when there is soo many numbers in the code.. and the difference between codes is only 1 number..

4 more movie tix! i wish they were real tickets not e-tickets.. i never feel comfy saving things with codes on them.. codes get misplaced, codes could be denied... and i don`t plan to use the e-tickets till late next year (have to go by expiry date ofcourse) codes can also be hijacked (again the annoyance that the difference between 1 ticket and another is a single number not that secure if you ask me!)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the expiry date was attached to the email saying dec 31st 2015, on actual passes it`s on the back of the pass.. my worry is that the codes might decide not to work or expire early on us and we`re stuck (since icoke will be gone by then) and they won`t honor them (i don`t think it will be an issue but.. i`m always a tad paranoid about things like that)

side note.. does anyone know if you can use the codes IN store at the self serve koisks??? i`ve never used a self serve koisk are they just like using online?? (what you can use for the tickets)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

just to clarify before i start ordering tons of these things......is it the numerical code that icoke gives that expires dec 31 2015?

ya I hate hanging onto codes also...those tickets made nice gifts...codes, not so much
    Last edited by foggydayz; Wed, Dec 11th, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: changed expiry date, meant 2015
    csaund21 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foggydayz View Post
    just to clarify before i start ordering tons of these things......is it the numerical code that icoke gives that expires dec 31 2014?

ya I hate hanging onto codes also...those tickets made nice gifts...codes, not so much
    from icoke website "Receive a unique code VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.Cineplex.com towards one (1) Free General Admission ticket. Valid December 2, 2013 – December 31, 2015." myhopes is that they don't change the time at some point.. and i wonder if they can be used at the instore serve yourself koisks (i have never used them, are they set up the same way cineplex online is set up?)
    foggydayz likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

So is this like the ones from the nestea were you get the code use it online at Cineplex site and then pick a movie time and location print off and take in ? Any help would be great thanks

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    So is this like the ones from the nestea were you get the code use it online at Cineplex site and then pick a movie time and location print off and take in ? Any help would be great thanks
    pretty much.. you f ind amovie you want to go to day/time.. then you pre-purchase your ticket before you leave home... i'm unsure if you can use the codes at the in store self serve yourself koisks (if anyone knows please do tell.. i've never used the koisks.. i've always had passes and go up to the counter)
    leavitts77 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not sure if you can use codes at the kiosks, but if you don't have a printer (or ink) you can choose to pick-up mobile. At first I thought I had to pull it up on my cell phone (which you can do as well) but my internet coverage isn't reliable. But it gives you a code and you can type that in at the kiosks to pick them up. Hope that helps some!
    csaund21 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    pretty much.. you f ind amovie you want to go to day/time.. then you pre-purchase your ticket before you leave home... i'm unsure if you can use the codes at the in store self serve yourself koisks (if anyone knows please do tell.. i've never used the koisks.. i've always had passes and go up to the counter)
    Great thanks for your help I want to trade these so if anyone is looking for these I can order some for trade .

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Anyone have any Icoke codes for trade? I need 14 to get a free movie ticket, then I've used all of mine up.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Need one or two icoke pins to enter to keep my points from expiring before their deadline of April 1 2014. Any help would be appreciated.

Page 344 of 358 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Thread Information