User Tag List

Page 334 of 358 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yes, you have to do as foggydayz posted about the Sprite caps-perfect example of "lost" font superimposed on the green colour. Hold cap against monitor to see the "secret" iCoke PIN.
    @Midnightly-yes, I have had issues with previous caps from Coke for PINs. Sometimes 3x entered and then an error message. Sometimes trying the PIN on another day worked. But the last time iCoke had the iTunes PINs, at least two cap codes would not be accepted for entry. I would re-read the date on caps and the days were still good...at least I did not bang my head over the matter.
    Angela273 and SnowFlakey like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use a magnifying glass to see them and sometimes the end number or letter is half cut off.
    Angela273 likes this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I think we need to complain to Coca Cola about these problems. The more people complain the better the chance of this problem getting solved.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i find icoke doesn't really seem to care... unlike how i hear the states icoke program is.. there hasn't really been a new item up in the icoke vault in ages..
    rock likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i find icoke doesn't really seem to care... unlike how i hear the states icoke program is.. there hasn't really been a new item up in the icoke vault in ages..
    How true iCoke doesn't care. U.S. www.mycokerewards.com is way way better.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the iCoke program even worth it? I remember looking at this a while back then abandoning the idea since it seemed to take forever before you got anything in return.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chcruz829 View Post
    Is the iCoke program even worth it? I remember looking at this a while back then abandoning the idea since it seemed to take forever before you got anything in return.
    It can be. I typically find iCoke pins, buy their products occasionally, and will randomly have a few friends give me pins, so I'm not buying products just to have pins - my only interest had been magazine subscriptions ... and I've had maybe 7 subscriptions for a year each through this promotion. My points have been sitting and accumulating now, but it's nice to have points ready for something to come out. Otherwise I haven't had any interest in redemptions.

Sent via technology - 💋 SASSYPANTS.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chcruz829 View Post

A lot of my Christmas shopping is the movie passes I get from this program. Worthwhile for me.
    hogama likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I have been waiting for a couple of months now for spread the red option. hope it comes back soon!!!
    love the movie passes to though!
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

tried to enter 12 pins and the site will not accept any of them
    Just call me Wolfie

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    tried to enter 12 pins and the site will not accept any of them
    check your dates

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    check your dates
    C**p, Thanks!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

iCoke is a digital marketing campaign of a kind and could very well be an assigned agency's domain for a contract period; we know the actual rewards mailout is being done by a company in Ontario (at least that is what I saw on the envelope). Perhaps the marketing people at Coca-Cola Canada need to be told, hey the print on the caps is getting negative attention because the font is hard to see on some cap colours. We don't know if there is a lower ink cost involved with the current printing format used. But yes, the codes this year have been much harder to see than when iCoke began in Canada (except when there were bottle cap liners) a few years ago.
    And also chime in about the point of iCoke if they don't have some nice sparkly rewards posted soon to make up for lack of games/promos this year...
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Oct 27th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Poirot, SnowFlakey and jezz like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i find some caps are great printed solid where others are very faint.. and they could be the same caps (aka two red caps or two green caps)

as for Icoke being worth it... meh it's debatable.. i do find caps.. i buy coke products i enter my codes weekly i use them for movie tickets (movie tickets also trade well!) i haven't paid for a movie in years they are sticklers about some things.. you can only have 1 account per household.. and they do check that! i had an account and hubby had an account before we moved in together.. well.. we lost one of the accounts and i wasn't thrilled with that! they haven't had any "win points" games in awhile.. so you can only earn through entering pins.. they haven't changed what they offer in months (in the past they have offered gift cards to sports places or McD's but i don't see those coming back any time soon sadly)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Ain't that the truth. I've told them so in email conversations, but all you get is a form response. Seems like they just hope you will give up & continue to support their products? It seems very clear that Coke as a brand does not give Canadians any respect on their "reward" site. Nothing has changed in well over a year...not even a contest. Whoever is in charge of icoke should have been replaced long ago...or maybe they have & they have just forgot to finish shutting down the program?

Ciel you can try to contact them but be prepared for a response that has little to do with your question? They just do not care imo.!
    Last edited by rock; Mon, Oct 28th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

Page 334 of 358 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Thread Information