User Tag List

Page 333 of 358 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

  1. #4981
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,609
    Likes Received
    1792
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    already been used by someone--thanks for posting anyway!

  2. #4982
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Hey there iCokers, me again.

    You know the drill.
    first to hit Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  1.9 KB to this post gets the PIN.

    iCoke.ca PIN
    expiration 03/31/2014

    good luck, I'll check back in a few.
    DANGER

  3. #4983
    CaToonie candy2apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Regina, SK
    Posts
    250
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hey there iCokers, me again.

    You know the drill.
    first to hit Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  1.9 KB to this post gets the PIN.

    iCoke.ca PIN
    expiration 03/31/2014

    good luck, I'll check back in a few.
    I would love a pin.

  4. #4984
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by candy2apple View Post
    I would love a pin.
    you got it, PM on the way
    DANGER

  5. #4985
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,582
    Likes Received
    948
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)



    please PM me if you have pins to trade
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

  6. #4986
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Hey Hey, good morning iCokers.
    Lets start the week off with a freebie

    iCoke.ca PIN up for grabs.
    You know the drill...

    First to Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  1.9 KB to this post will get the PIN.

    Good luck, I'll check back soon.
    DANGER

  7. #4987
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    388
    Likes Received
    23
    Trading Score
    333 (100%)



    love to have it

    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hey Hey, good morning iCokers.
    Lets start the week off with a freebie

    iCoke.ca PIN up for grabs.
    You know the drill...

    First to Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  1.9 KB to this post will get the PIN.

    Good luck, I'll check back soon.

  8. #4988
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CandyWong View Post
    love to have it
    You got it Candy, PM on it's way.
    DANGER

  9. #4989
    Junior Canuck foggydayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    422
    Likes Received
    37
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    found a 03/31/2014 pin today

  10. #4990
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    why not...
    another iCoke.ca PIN up for grabs.

    Firs to Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  1.9 KB to this post get the PIN.
    good luck
    DANGER

  11. #4991
    I love to Trade elayjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thornhill (GTA) Ontario
    Posts
    9,594
    Likes Received
    1992
    Trading Score
    565 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    why not...
    another iCoke.ca PIN up for grabs.

    Firs to Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  1.9 KB to this post get the PIN.
    good luck
    I would love it


    Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00


  12. #4992
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,849
    Likes Received
    29203
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I would love it
    done.
    PM on the way
    elayjosh likes this.
    DANGER

  13. #4993
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,499
    Likes Received
    234
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)



    i have 8 or 9 icoke pins up for trade.
    really looking for gifts to grow codes.

  14. #4994
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,366
    Likes Received
    6365
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    am i the only one not liking the new icoke pin lids?? some of them are painted in well.. but some of them are soo faint i can barely read them (looking from multi angles, having to shine a bright light at it just to figure it out) i've also had two codes that when typed in correctly (double checked 3x) just don't work... never had this issue with previous style lids
    Angela273, Ciel and Poirot like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  15. #4995
    Junior Canuck foggydayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    422
    Likes Received
    37
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    am i the only one not liking the new icoke pin lids?? some of them are painted in well.. but some of them are soo faint i can barely read them (looking from multi angles, having to shine a bright light at it just to figure it out) i've also had two codes that when typed in correctly (double checked 3x) just don't work... never had this issue with previous style lids
    ya they are all super faint, the worst are the sprite caps. What works for me is I hold them up to my monitor, using it as a back light.

Page 333 of 358 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •