User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayRed View Post
    To add to the knock-off talk... Where i live the thrift stores are NOTORIOUS for selling knock off Louis/ Gucci/ Chanel... and yes the tell-tale signs are the little plastic zipper covers. I would say DONT buy it- its a $5 purse that you will be wasting good money on!
    Omg speaking of fake I was looking for tights and found our local Giant Tiger sells foach (fake coach) omfg!! Not even nice fake coach either like the nasty patchwork stuff with the c's that look like g's...I almost died of heart failure...I seriously hope I don't see a huge amount of these in public anytime soon...I may barf.

This place isn't so much a thrift store where people drop stuff off. It's a designer second hand store. Most of it is old/unwanted clothing from the wealthy in Toronto, and I think they get old unsold stock from some stores in Toronto too. There are usually a few fakes that they get but they don't sell them, and it usually is the typical fake gucci or LV. This purse is authentic. I'm pretty much a fanatic so it's pretty easy to spot something that isn't right. They also had an additional discount off day so I really scored. Yep that's how I justified buying it...that and I needed a bigger hobo type bag that fit on my shoulder. I'm pretty happy with that outcome LOL I also have all the purses I need now so no more purses!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    Good idea! Set aside X$ for frivolities though, you can't deny yourself
    ya I will have to put a bit aside there are a few events coming up that I want to go to...
    I also need winter clothing badly but that's a necessity since I have to wear nice clothes to work! I just have to wait till the winter stuff starts coming out at the designer second hand store I am soooo into shopping used and vintage right now that I don't even like the mall and can't ever find anything when I go there anymore...Which works cause it saves me a ton of $$...Just means I have to go out shopping more since it's pretty hit or miss with what can be found second hand. Luckily it's right down the street from work and the things I do find are usually brand new or pretty close to it!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information