User Tag List

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone get the Toronto Sun delivered to their home on a daily basis or the Scarborough Mirror? If you do, can you please let me know if you receive the coupon inserts? I certainly don't and haven't since Oct 2010. Yet, it says that these newspapers include these inserts.

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Does anyone know if any papers in the Niagara region, have the red plum inserts in them

If someone could PM me that would be great

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

So anyone know when the next p&g brandsaver flyer comes out?
    Please help thanks

ashcp
    Trading Score
    1 (53%)

NIAGARA: So I saw some of you guys mention what coupons are out.. so I sent the hubby to the store and pick up 2 of each paper.. load and behold nothing was in it. I did ask him to check 1st but I guess that slipped his mind lol.
    My neighbors said its on Saturdays, and from looking at the very 1st page of this thread the red plum will be out this saturday in Niagara falls review & the standard. Then next saturday the other one comes out.
    I do get the review that comes out on Wednesdays but nothing in it.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I know I have received some of these in the Toronto Sun/ Toronto Star home delivery, P and G for sure, and almost 100% sure the Red Plum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by browngirl82 View Post
    Does anyone get the Toronto Sun delivered to their home on a daily basis or the Scarborough Mirror? If you do, can you please let me know if you receive the coupon inserts? I certainly don't and haven't since Oct 2010. Yet, it says that these newspapers include these inserts.

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcp View Post
    NIAGARA: So I saw some of you guys mention what coupons are out.. so I sent the hubby to the store and pick up 2 of each paper.. load and behold nothing was in it. I did ask him to check 1st but I guess that slipped his mind lol.
    My neighbors said its on Saturdays, and from looking at the very 1st page of this thread the red plum will be out this saturday in Niagara falls review & the standard. Then next saturday the other one comes out.
    I do get the review that comes out on Wednesdays but nothing in it.
    Thank's so much for the info.! I will be sure to check the Sat. papers then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop022 View Post
    I know I have received some of these in the Toronto Sun/ Toronto Star home delivery, P and G for sure, and almost 100% sure the Red Plum as well.
    Thank you - I have never received them since Fall of last year. I will follow-up with both Red Plum and Smart Source on this.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by browngirl82 View Post
    Thank you - I have never received them since Fall of last year. I will follow-up with both Red Plum and Smart Source on this.
    I have not received them in my Scarborough Mirror since fall of last year too! The last time I got an insert was around Thanksgiving and nothing else ever since. I honestly thought it was only my area or my flyer courier who doesn't include the insert, but I guess I'm not the only one.

I've even called my region Scarborough Mirror representative and inquired about this and he said I should be getting them however I still don't. If you hear back from Red Plum or Smart Source, let me know what they say on this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by simplensweet View Post
    I have not received them in my Scarborough Mirror since fall of last year too! The last time I got an insert was around Thanksgiving and nothing else ever since. I honestly thought it was only my area or my flyer courier who doesn't include the insert, but I guess I'm not the only one.

I've even called my region Scarborough Mirror representative and inquired about this and he said I should be getting them however I still don't. If you hear back from Red Plum or Smart Source, let me know what they say on this.
    Thanks for telling me about this! Yes, I stopped getting these inserts since Oct too! I got the Red Plum once and the P&G insert once as well. After that, nothing more. I called Smart Source earlier today and the lady told me that the insert IS included in the Toronto Sun and Scar. Mirror. She said she will follow-up and get back to me. I'm waiting her call. Red Plum - I called and left a message for the receptionist and still awating her callback.

Funny thing is, I thought it was the carriers stealing them from the newspapers - but maybe that isn't the case since you're not getting them either! Could be a coupon insert problem (i.e. these coupon companies are not delivering in Scarborough as they say they are!) Will keep you posted

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I get the Scarborough Mirror and for the last two weeks, the Thursday paper has come with the Friday paper, if it even comes at all and rarely will i find RedPlum. I'm getting really annoyed and i'm going to email them now. I check out all the flyers on SC but my mom likes to go through them too. I'll keep you posted!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well this is thew first time I am trying to post the pics of the newest red Plum insert that came today

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ I am not that excited about the contents, maybe for the Tums and some Voortman cookies, when they go on sale really really cheap. Enjoy all!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got my red plum today! I was very excited because I've never even seen one before. I didn't think they would show up in my local paper. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough!.

Izz
    Female
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    I found July's Redplum in the National Post (Saturday edition).

I usually check the paper first to make sure it has the insert before I buy it, though. Nothing worse than getting home all excited and racing for the scissors only to find it's not in there.
    This just happened to me. I'm new at this. Anybody knows wich newspaper it's in south shore of Montreal ???
    Help !!!

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information