User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it just me or is there a coupon void in Ottawa? I'm really not happy with Loblaws' attempt to control coupon use in their stores by only handing out their own pathetic coupons. But lately it seems like Metro and Sobeys don't have any coupons either. Is anyone still having any luck getting coupons anywhere? Please tell me where if you are. I'm going through withdrawal!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Metro, Sobeys

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I've been noticing that alot too. I find there are not as many coupons available as in summer as there are in the fall.. I guess we will see more of them hit the stores in the next few weeks.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Gatineau side is dead too - and has been for a few months!!
    Went to Loblaws this week and found....nothing, not one lonely little coupon....so sad!!
    Am getting really jealous of those in the bigger cities - Montreal peeps seem to have a better selection of coupons and i imagine Toronto does to....maybe i should move,lol!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll tell you something really bad - they're witholding them. My store gets coupons, tons of them, but never puts them out. I see them up in the store office. They stay there until they expire. Is it laziness or a conspiracy? I don't know.
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Sometimes it's lack of someone to put them out, normally it's a cashier and if they go on vac. without gettins someone else to do it then their SOL, also since it's considered "grocery hours", CSM's won't let another cashier who's scheduled to just go and do it (at Loblaws at least...)
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Been finding tons of coupons at the Metro I go to.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Finding coupons at my local Sobey's is like finding diamonds - they're about as rare. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I went up and down every aisle in the store looking for coupons, just to see how many there were. 2. My local Pharmasave had 40 in a quarter the space.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I find Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Zellers are the best places to find coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I generally find 2 or 3 at Metro every time I go but I rarely go there because I find them so expensive! The Loblaws in Barrhaven took down all the coupons on the display at the front door. I have a feeling new coupies are about to arrive!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I found tons at sobeys in Barrhaven. Check it out. They get new ones every 4-6 weeks. They should be getting new ones soon. Also Metro usually has lots of coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone! It looks like things are picking up a bit again. Maybe it was just a summer lull. The "Wake up Your Breakfast" booklet is back! I even found it at Independent where they've had nothing but those annoying store coupons! That booklet always has some of the best coupons!

Thread Information