User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Today, August 6, 2-4pm at (I think) all MACS stores in Red Deer...

http://mymacs.ca/images/macs/free-freal-fsure
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

mmmmmm stopping on my way home from work I think FREE is a great way to end the week

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Awesome..... I will be checking this out as well. Geesh your good..... I get a free drink today and a free pillow tomorrow...lol!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mik86 View Post
    Awesome..... I will be checking this out as well. Geesh your good..... I get a free drink today and a free pillow tomorrow...lol!

I think I'll pop in after work tomorrow for the pillow... so about 3pm...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I havent seen this is my local macs (the F'real stuff), even though its listed i wonder if they do do this

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I wonder if it's free pillows all day, or if its just for the first however many people?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I wonder if it's free pillows all day, or if its just for the first however many people?

All day (10am-5pm)... doesn't say for the first how ever many peeps... so... hopefully they follow thru!! I know I won't be there until at least 3pm... I can hunt my chiroractor (the business putting this on at mattress mattress) down and 'demand' one, haha!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I went there, and they didn't give me my pillow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I got a pillow - north end one I had to get a mini consult with a chiropractor to get the pillow, pretty painless for a $50 pillow

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

That's why.... She was busy with other people and no one told me to go see her. tear

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I got a pillow - north end one I had to get a mini consult with a chiropractor to get the pillow, pretty painless for a $50 pillow
    I didn't get one at the south one. Who was your chiro? Mike? Bobbi?

Interesting, tho... cuz I am under a contract with Pure Chiro so I know these people holding the event... I don't know the Mattress Mattress people, but I was told, by Pure Chiro that they misunderstood and they (Mattress mattress) aren't giving very many pillows away... you need to be interested in actually buying. Ay! Even IF I had sat down with the scanner thing and got the same results I have, lol... MM would not have given me a pillow for THAT... how annoying.

Oh, AND MM was not very effective in their service... did greet me and were friendly, but once I said "I just got a new mattress for my birthday a year ago..." they ignored me. HMM! Okay!

The moment I left I wished, more than ever, that I drove and could whisk away to the north one to see if it was diff... even thought I should phone Eeyah.. but alas, no phone # known to me. lol

Sorry to those that went and didn't get a pillow.... I didn't either. Apparently, and unfortunetly, a misunderstanding. Oh well... I did find THREE iCoke pins not far from MM!! lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think it was Dr. Owen....I know it wasn't Dr. Mike - Interesting thing is that we *MAY* have found the cause of my year long nausea my C1-C4 are compressed and it is a deffinate possibility that that may be the cause. OH I HOPE SO!

Smack, you totally should have called me, I was wondering around all by my lonesome Though I did hit a bunch of stores PM'd you my number so next time you won't have an excuse

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I think it was Dr. Owen....I know it wasn't Dr. Mike - Interesting thing is that we *MAY* have found the cause of my year long nausea my C1-C4 are compressed and it is a deffinate possibility that that may be the cause. OH I HOPE SO!

Smack, you totally should have called me, I was wondering around all by my lonesome Though I did hit a bunch of stores PM'd you my number so next time you won't have an excuse
    Yeah! I came accross Pure Chiro in late Feb/early March... somehow got a free massage there that I won at Bower Mall!! Massage was SO great, but the lady said she wanted to do a screening on me cuz she felt some things that she wanted to check out... and ya, I have a few issues. Been going there ever since and I feel SOOO much better! Nothing specific really, just in general!!

and YES, we should really get together one day and do a big ol' shop, SC style!! What are you doing Sunday Aug 15? I have that day off... lol.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Yes I wasn't a fan of the south one either, the guy wasn't very helpful! Oh well Wouldn't that be great if this was the reason for your nausea, and they could get it all fixed up! Where is this chiropractor office at?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Yes I wasn't a fan of the south one either, the guy wasn't very helpful! Oh well Wouldn't that be great if this was the reason for your nausea, and they could get it all fixed up! Where is this chiropractor office at?
    Downtown Red Deer. Hmm, know where TD Bank is? Same street, further south on the one-way. Across from "Bistro on Gaetz"... in a brick building... Subway used to be in it! Some mens clothing store (expensive, lol) is also in the building! It's upstairs!

If anyone goes in for a consultation, PM me... if you're willing to, you can say I referred you and, I think, I get a free 30 minute massage because of that, lol!!
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Sun, Aug 8th, 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information