User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quemortal View Post
    What's going on with this panel? I clicked on a survey invite and got this message. What happens to our points?!

The Lightspeed Panel is Being Upgraded...

LightspeedPanel.com has joined forces with MySurvey.com to make your overall membership and survey taking experience more enjoyable and rewarding.

MySurvey.com and LightspeedPanel.com are owned by the same parent company, The Kantar Group, the information, insight and consultancy division of WPP. MySurvey.com is a member of TRUSTe. Your privacy is assured. Your information will only be used to contact you with survey invitations and information related to your MySurvey.com membership. Membership and survey participation is completely voluntary. Click here to read the MySurvey.com privacy policy.
    We sincerely appreciate your past participation with the Lightspeed Panel and look forward to offering you an even better survey experience with MySurvey.com. If you have any questions about your current Lighspeedpanel.com membership or about the transfer of your membership to Mysurvey.com, please click here.
    I received the same message however I googled them and the main page came up and I put my info in and it took me to the survey section. And I completed the survey and the points were credited. I am very sad they are merging with the other company as this has been one of my most favorite companies to do survey's with. their survey's are often about commercials and are fun to do and I have had quite a few payouts and they have always paid extremely fast and the points are credited immediately. I am one survey away from a cash out so hopefully I will be able to do that before they merge.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, they have converted over to mysurvey now. I tried to sign in, but it says my e-mail is not in their records. Anyone having problems?
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having the same problem, I just e-mailed them about it; I'm not holding my breath for a reply, since I haven't had any luck with their customer service in the past, but we'll see.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the same problem with trying to get in and they said my e mail was not in the system. I was also able to find the lightspeed site and was able to do my surveys there.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No reply from them so far. I'm not surprised. Most likely those points are gone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure what's going on here, as I'm still getting Lightspeed surveys despite that message from last week.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, Lightspeed and My Survey have merged. Lightspeed is converting all of their panels, UK, Canada, USA, etc. over to My Survey.

I personally don't know what will happen with points, but I think they'd be silly to lose the millions (literally) of panelists they currently have by erasing member points, thereby losing members, and starting fresh with My Survey.

I'd say have faith, and be patient!
    Get good karma by joining Tellwut surveys under me!

Be a Smart Canuck! Check out: Canadian Paid Surveys

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

redeemed for amazon last night and got a code within the hour...hopefully with the changes it stays this good...i somehow doubt it will though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information