User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yup, it's good that Benry went out...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Yep, good call to get Benry out. He was pretty sneaky. I find it funny how he was mad at others for being so shifty, yet he was the exact same!

Out of the remaining contestants I think I'd like to see either Holly or Fabio/Judd win.

Next week should be pretty interesting if there are only 2 episodes left.

It sounded like Jeff said the losers of the challenge will be excuted! wow. Quick way to get rid of 3 people and really shake things up! Can't wait to see what happens.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

lol executed the look on their faces was so funny can't wait to see what happens next week

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Well, since it seemed to come down between Benry and Fabio, I'm glad that Benry was the one voted out. Fabio has been growing on me all season and I'm really hoping that he makes it to the end. It still blows my mind that Dan is still there though.

Here's Jeff's blog...
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/09/je...ua-episode-13/

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i cant belive my guy in still in Dan does nothing in challanges but i hope he wins
    leave me a rep please.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My favorite scene of the season was on last night's show...when Jane threw the water on the fire...that was awesome! I really was hoping that Jeff had convinced them to change their votes and let Jane stay. I'm guessing she will win the fan favorite money though. Hope so!

Can hardly believe that the finale is on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Go FABIO!

Jeff's Blog
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/16/je...ua-episode-14/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree, rocketgirl - it must have felt good for Jane to do that!

What a nutsy show yesterday - I was all weepy at the beginning with the family stuff, then I was mad by the end!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh my goodness!

Sorry but I think Jane deserved to go home. I mean if you aren't smart enough to form another alliance, instead choosing to spend your time acting like a 2 year old, then yeah you should go. Even Jeff pointed it out and they still didn't act on it. Such a dumb move!

Really hoping Judd/Fabio can stay till the end. I think he's my favourite now.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

*Last episode is this SUNDAY Dec. 19th*

I have the winner's package all ready to mail out MONDAY! I will mail out an actual small package or trackable envie since I want to ensure the winner gets the prize pot!

If you are the winner please PM me your addy as soon as you can, I would like the prize to be mailed out ASAP.

If you have not sent a donation to the prize pool but would still like to, I request that you send it directly to the winner once they are announced.

Prize Pot

$5 WM GC from Karebear68
    Stouffers FPC from Shop Girl
    $5 Tim Hortons GC from Zia_Stephie
    $5 HBC GC from Littlemoe0
    $5 WM GC from danam314
    1 book of 10 p stamps from deevious
    $5 WM GC from bargain_hunter_lola

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sorry, I had every intention of sending something for the prize pot but I've had a million things come up over the last few weeks and I just plain out forgot. I will definitely be contacting the winner and sending something after the finale.

Thanks for doing this pool bargain_hunter_lola!

To everyone still in the pool, good luck! (But I really hope Fabio wins!)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I so meant to send something as well, but once again life gets in the way! Good luck to everyone left.

I agree..I think Jane kind of acted like a 2 year old. I mean, come on..it's survivor!! lol She had to have known she was too big of a threat to keep to the end!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one that was rather perturbed by Jane's childish behaviour!! How frustrating... one week Chase chooses Jane and Holly and they complain to him that he made an error and should have taken Sash.... then everyone back at camp mocks his choices too. Same thing this week, unbelievable that Dan called Chase a "scumbag" to his son b/c he didn't pick him... really? you really thought Chase might pick you?

I do feel bad he told Fabio he'd take him and then didn't but did he really have to make so much out of it?

Another vent I have is that I think it was totally inappropriate for Jeff to make the comments he did at tribal. If some people aren't smart enough to make a move he thinks they should he shouldn't go out and call them on it. If I was Holly I would have been mad, Jeff shouldn't have suggested that they vote her out to get an advantage. He's not supposed to be helping anyone in the game. I've noticed he's done that more in this season and the last one.

It was probably a smart move to get Jane out. Fabio has a better shot at winning with her gone than keeping her and having to go up against her in the finals... well up until her childish antics last night.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Survivor Tonight! *woot woot*

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

18 minutes late because of the football game. Booooo!!!! Now, I have to sit through The Simpsons until Survivor starts.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information