User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Oh me too, will send ya something for the pot as well Lola.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hi everyone, posting to subscribe to this thread... but I'll have to remember not to read the posts on Wednesdays as most of you get to see the show at least 3 hours before me out here in the west. I usually have to tape it and watch it after the kids are asleep!!

I'll send something for the pot too Lola!! Thanks for organizing.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Getting closer... =)
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zia_Stephie View Post
    Getting closer... =)
    Yeppers!

Only 1 more spot to fill and then I'll draw names! Come on someone join the pool!!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i love survivor watch it every year if i can been watching it since day 1 but i really could have went without seeing richard hatch's butt all over my tv lol

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Yeah!!! We're full =)
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    i love survivor watch it every year if i can been watching it since day 1 but i really could have went without seeing richard hatch's butt all over my tv lol
    lmao! I almost choked on my coke when I read that but I TOTALLY agree!

OK, so we now have 20 SC members in our pool.

I will put each SC name on a piece of paper and put them all in a box and then go down the list of SURVIVORS and randomly draw one name for each. Each SC'er will be matched with one Survivor.

If your survivor wins, then you win whatever is in the pot! I'll update the thread as I receive donations to the pot.

I'll probably draw names late this afternoon since DD is just waking up from her morning nap now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    234 (95%)

Yeah I am excited

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Me too!! I hope I don't get the first voted off lol
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danam314 View Post
    Me too!! I hope I don't get the first voted off lol
    With my luck....I'll be voted off first

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

All the names are drawn! Here are the match ups (I've also posted them in the first post). So excited for the season to start!

SC Pool:

1) bargain_hunter_lola -Alina Wilson

2) Miss April -Matthew “Sash” Lenahan
    3) danam314 -Ben “Benry” Henry
    4) DiamondLil -Kelly Bruno
    5) wimbly11-Yve Rojas
    6) Islandgirl -Shannon Elkins
    7) KK7 -Brenda Lowe
    8) CSLT -NaOnka Mixon
    9) Amberlab -Jill Behm
    10) Keni1980 -Wendy DeSmidt-Kohloff
    11) Zia_stephie -Chase Rice
    12) Tanise Robinson -Tyrone Davis
    13) rocketgirl -Jimmy Johnson
    14) deevious -Holly Hoffman
    15) WAKEFORSOUL -Marty Piombo
    16) Littlemoe0 -James “Jimmy T” Tarantino
    17) Karebear68 -Kelly Shinn
    18) Shop Girl -Jud Birza
    19) abigailxox -Dan Lembo
    20) NancyM -Jane Bright

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I just KNEW I was going to get Benry. That's what I get for making fun of him

So did you laugh a little when you drew my name for Benry? You did, didn't you?

PS - Thanks for organizing this!
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Uh-oh..I think I'm doomed :p lol
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danam314 View Post
    I just KNEW I was going to get Benry. That's what I get for making fun of him

So did you laugh a little when you drew my name for Benry? You did, didn't you?

PS - Thanks for organizing this!
    hahaha. Hey, maybe he'll be an awesome player! You never know!

Actually I just drew the names out and wrote them on a piece of paper in order (ie, I drew Amberlab first). And then I went to the thread and went down the list as I had it in the first post (ie, Amberlab's name was drawn first so she got the first Survivor listed). So I didn't know who anyone got until I was writing it in the thread. lol. It was interesting to see who everyone got through. lol.

I can't wait for the season to start so that we can see how the people are. Maybe I'll try and dig up some more info this afternoon when DD is napping. Only 15 days to go!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

This is off of Entertainment Weekly's website (www.ew.com):

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Two-time Super Bowl winning coach Jimmy Johnson headlines the new cast of Survivor: Nicaragua when it premieres Wednesday, September 15 on CBS. The former coach (who also won college championships as both a player and a coach) and current Fox football analyst will join nine other contestants over the age of 40 on the Espada tribe to take on 10 contestants 30 and under in Survivor‘s second old vs. young battle (Survivor: Panama was split into four tribes divided by both age and gender).

The younger La Flor tribe features Survivor‘s second amputee contestant, Kelly Bruno, who lost her right leg to a birth defect when she was six-months old (Survivor: Vanuatu also featured a contestant with an artificial limb, Chad Crittenden). “We don’t really look at Kelly as ‘let’s do another amputee,”’ Jeff Probst told EW.com while on location during filming. “When Kelly came in, it wasn’t that she had [an artificial] limb. It was that she was so charismatic. I hope Kelly lasts a long time because that’s somebody I would want in my foxhole with me.”

The old versus young division is not the only twist this season. At the very opening, Probst will reveal to the contestants a brand new item: the Medallion of Power. The Medallion can be used by a tribe to give itself an advantage in an immunity challenge, but once used, it goes over to the other tribe to use when it sees fit. “The Medallion of Power is designed to give you power at challenges,” explains Probst. “And our job is to make sure that the advantage is enough to tempt you — not so much that it’s a landslide, but enough that you go, ‘I’m not sure we should take it. Maybe we should, maybe we shouldn’t.’”

Also, expect fewer hidden immunity idols to be played on Survivor: Nicaragua, or at least expect them to be a bit harder to find. “This season we have made changes to the hidden immunity idol,” says Probst “The only way you’re gonna find it is to decipher these cryptic visual clues. So it’s a bit like a visual riddle, and the audience will get to play along. And the first set of four clues is very difficult. The next set will be a little easier, and then by the third set, you should find it.”

Other contestants beyond Jimmy Johnson and Kelly Bruno include a former NFL cheerleader, a fire captain, an ER doctor, and a goat rancher.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information