User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I've since learned that Willow (her real name) has been at daycare since April. No chance of Winnie (the baby) being anybody's but Wilbur's! Unless some rogue guinea pig has been paying Willow some late night visits! LOL

Strangely though, she's an albino, but neither parent is. Maybe a recessive gene?

Z

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my thats crazy!

Follow me on twitter! ( I'm new so bare with me) http://twitter.com/xotigerprincess

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Well, my boy is still under four and hasn't asked any questions about that topic, so we're not going there just yet.

However, we did recently have an interesting conversation about the fact that he wasn't at our wedding. We just celebrated our seven year anniversary, and when we explained how we had a party when we got married, he was mad that he hadn't been to the party! I guess when you're four you just don't get that there was EVER a time when there was mommy and daddy with no baby in the picture! LOL

Z
    LOL that's so funny! I can just imagine him getting all mad that you didn't invite him to the party

mle
    Female
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I've since learned that Willow (her real name) has been at daycare since April. No chance of Winnie (the baby) being anybody's but Wilbur's! Unless some rogue guinea pig has been paying Willow some late night visits! LOL

Strangely though, she's an albino, but neither parent is. Maybe a recessive gene?

Z
    Wilbur, Willow, and Winnie? That's too cute!
    And hey, you never know about those late night visits- remember the blockbuster commercials? LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information