User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you are right, not much selection

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Netflix is always adding new tv shows/movies all the time. They have substantially more than when I signed up a few months ago

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I play family feud on Facebook (love the game very addicting) and its nice to only do 1 game every 12 hrs, dosnt take all ur day away but if ur addicted to the game like me and you want to try the netflix go through Family Feud under get more games and try the trial offer through that and u will receice 30 extra games only thing is they dont want u to cancel netflix after 3 days or I think they take your games away but alittle added bonus!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whenever I see FREE, I think "no cost", "no credit card", "no money invested". In this case, Netlflix asks for a credit card. Even though they will not be billing your credit card, I DO NOT think giving a company your credit card comes without some sort of debt.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpmail View Post
    Whenever I see FREE, I think "no cost", "no credit card", "no money invested". In this case, Netlflix asks for a credit card. Even though they will not be billing your credit card, I DO NOT think giving a company your credit card comes without some sort of debt.
    Well, like most "free trials", it is technically free for 30 days...whether or not you feel comfortable giving your credit card # in order to do so, and are willing to click on the super easy "Cancel my account" button on the website is also your decision...

We took advantage of this promotion last month, and lo and behold, NO COST TO US! I don't understand your comment about how it comes with some sort of debt when you have the option to cancel before being billed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information