User Tag List

Page 1026 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1036 1076 1126 1526 2026 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

seems i am going to lunch with my mil, she wants to talk...hopefully its a nice lunch..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

haun, i hope your right. i try not to give him attention when he's whining, sooking etc. i just say STOP. but don't give in and give him whatever he wants. but kinda hard to tell them no when they wanna be snuggled??? *sigh*

i should go see if i have enuf bread to make kekes recipe..seeing how she din't send me one for wholewheat.. (being up at 4 am, and not having enuf coffee in you is NO EXCUSE ! LOL)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

well, it sounds like a lot of kids that age do that!! my boy is 10 and he sometimes talks like a baby after watching certain cartoons...drives dh crazy!!! but he stops when he is reminded not to talk like that.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    seems i am going to lunch with my mil, she wants to talk...hopefully its a nice lunch..lol
    she wants more grandchildren.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning everyone, I have to head out to take son to be tested today. Anyhow I will catch up later on everything I missed.
    Just wanted to pot these for the ones that LOVE FREEBIES!

Free Essie Nail Polish http://www.pamaliqueur.com/index.html?S ... ail-polish

Meet Barbie

http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/barbiecares/

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

lol..actually she does.. she thinks no family is complete without at least 4 kids, i have two and went thru hell to get them so i am done, she hasnt got that part yet..lol..she has 3 other kids they can supply them..lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Enjoy lunch with the mother in law. That would never happen in my world, she would never ask me nor would I ever go. We are like acquintances at this point. After the last fall out with my husband she had I have lost alot of respect for them. I will be civil with her for my husband's sake but I am so happy my husband sees the same silliness in them as I do or we would have so many problems.

NS as for Ryan it might just be some crazy phase, as you said alot is going on with him body wise soon and the trouble at school and dad not being around takes a big toll on a little guy. Just smuther him with love and try to get him hanging out with friends more if possible to realize it's silly acting like a baby.

My husband is off to NJ next week (on election day too so that should be interesting) but I am looking for a babysitter now so I can take my class Tuesday and Thursday. I asked my sister already for one night and now just looking for Tuesday night. Worse scenario I get my parents to come up which is only 15min drive but I feel bad getting them to do it all the time.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for words

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well, this weekend, ryan has the overnight halloween sleepover at tkd, so he'll have lots of time to socialize with the other kids. and his instructor is sure to get them all invovled.

what i did notice the last few times at awana, is that ryan stands on the sidelines, and won't join in games. he does the same thing at recess at school..but in this case, he says when he asks to play they tell him to go away. in awana, they are on teams, lined up according to height, and when it's his turn in the relay or whatever, he just refuses, and always has an excuse. this time it was, i don't want to rip my costume. i said, we can take it off you and put it back on, shook his head no

then i said, why are you worried about ripping it? it's a tablecloth, i already cut it to put your head thru! just smiled..

said he participated later.

he did say he din't like the kids climbing oh him etc. which they do alot of..rassling. i think 90% are adhd, and unmedicated at the time :S

it's like scouts, chaos. but kinda different. scouts tormented more..these guys are just having fun..

anyway... i think he likes the learning the verses part, and being with the leaders more than playing with the kids, so he's getting something out of it.

and that's another thing

how can he remember all these verses, yet can't remember 4x4 is 16??

mind boggling.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

KAELA: is ONE.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

just came from another thread, and boiling mad.

how can new members to sc be so damn rude????
    (not to me)

i would like make the worse mod ever..i'd be grabbing tar, feathers, hanging rope...
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Oct 30th, 2008 at 01:43 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

stew-100 Mom's menu (sorry forgot to write down expiration date...but it is working now)!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been looking for ages for a nice light bread maching recipe using whole wheat flour. All that I have tried so far turn out short and heavy, (they barely rise) and I don't like them. If you know of one, I would love to try it.
    ((hugz))

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    NS - any questions on bread just pm me. I've been making since I was 12 (and they didn't have machines back then! ) ROFL

Life is Good

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does anyone here do Avon? I'm thinking of starting it up cuz they have online ordering now I do not have to go around with magazines. Anyone know if it is worth my time?

Thread Information