User Tag List

Page 1102 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 1202 1602 2102 ... LastLast
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has the word Graphite for 250 expires 11/12 been posted yet?

how about:
    Weekly words 250 pts exp 11/12
    caviar
    crackle
    graphite
    knuckle
    kiosk
    locket

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello again everyone! just thought i'd pop in and say a giant thank you for all of the words

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WElcome to all the new sign ups. Glad you joined our world and spoke.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Amy ... you are on my mind a lot today, how is it going?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Luv the cartoon Spoony!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Amthomp ... those words posted in msg #16456 by hmcsp ... I'd rather see them posted more than once than not all! lol

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome to all the newcomers it's a good day to join all you still lurking . I voted in the contests for the people here too while I was a lurker it was the only way I could think to say thank you for the words, but then I was having troubles getting thru all the pages I'd tell myself that I'd just look for words but I'd read all the posts and it'd take me forever lmao! Decided to join when that happened since I found myself caring about people that didn't even know I existed.
    NS so sorry about your car and so glad your DH is fine and the other driver too. It definitely hasn't been you alls year for cars thats for sure.

The words all worked for me which is strange I usually have to write them about several a month. If you contact them about a word not working they usually fix it for you.

I'm off to bed hagn everyone sweet dreams

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need one of those programs that auto-fills in forms on websites (name,address,email)

Anyone have a good one?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow it is great to see all the new SC'rs welcome to all !
    Thanks everyone for the new words.. hope rep gets fixed soon, I owe a ton of rep
    g-nite all aoyp ^j^ ^j^ ^j^

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok..what is rep and what does it do?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Rep is Reputation. It basically looks good near your name and well under, and you can give it with litle comments to people, for doing nice things, making you laugh, etc...It ads up and how much you have shows on your name area. Real nice tool

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    am i ever happy to see some new faces in this thread (not that i minded the old ones.) i hope they don't leave once they realize it's not an XXX thread inspite of aphena.
    Does that mean I have to put my whip away????? I never get to have any fun.

Welcome to the new faces (sigs? avatars?). This is the friendliest forum you're likely to find...as long as you like cats (still trying to get my sig back to put his highness back on).

Thanks for all the words!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just don't see how Penis is xxx. I say whats on my mind and probably everyone elses....The difference is I say it. HEHEHHEHEHEHEH At least i use the proper word, not like wood, cockaddoddledoo, richard, or whatever else you call it.

Speaking of that there are a lot of names for it aren't there? Isnt' that strange.....

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Does that mean I have to put my whip away????? I never get to have any fun.
    You can just give the whip to me.. i'm sure i can find some use for it

NS sorry to hear about what happened and glad your hubby is alright.

It seems to be a rough year for so many SCer's. I'm going to think positively and tell myself next year will be better for everyone.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    NS I am so sorry about the accident and super glad to hear hubby is okay. Enjoy the ceremonies tomorrow and the time as a family. I will not partake in anything formal here for Remembrance Day but I am thankful for everything these people have done for us to make Canada the super coolest country ever to live in !!! Sorry to our US Folks...but come on...we rock in Canada !!!
    me too. will be a formal, very cold, stand around for 2 hours ceremony. not much fun there. but afterwards the seniors center usually invites them back for hotchoc/coffee and cookies. that part rocks. and ya. we do rock here up north that's why we get so many CROSS BOARDER POSTERS!

okay..it's still early yet..DON'T THROW TOMATOES..OMG..i'll never get the stains out..

Quote Originally Posted by amthomp25 View Post
    oh crap the top leaders have now jumped up to 6075..those two have to be working together. Where are they finding all these words?
    i have yet to enter ONE hunt word. oh maybe i did enter one..cause i thought it was a weekly..

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Welcome newbies!
    Hugs NS!
    And i forget what else i was going to say, so just imagine it was good...
    *imagining* ....... NOPE..NOT WORKING CURLS.

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Welcom Shebby, Welcome all New comers! (now I don't feel so lonely! lol) ........ and Thanks for all the words ppl!!!
    aww..you was lonely? where was aph? she'd be too willing to keep you company. just don't bend over.

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Amthomp ... those words posted in msg #16456 by hmcsp ... I'd rather see them posted more than once than not all! lol
    we should tell them how to avoid reposts, so we can chat more all you have to do is enter your word in the top of the thread in the search this thread box. if the word has been posted it will show you. just make sure it's not a recycled word. if it was more than a month ago, it is probably them reusing the word, and you can post it again.

or did i just confuse you more?

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Welcome to all the newcomers it's a good day to join all you still lurking . I voted in the contests for the people here too while I was a lurker it was the only way I could think to say thank you for the words, but then I was having troubles getting thru all the pages I'd tell myself that I'd just look for words but I'd read all the posts and it'd take me forever lmao! Decided to join when that happened since I found myself caring about people that didn't even know I existed.
    yup. hard to believe there really are ppl like this in the world ain't it! the assylums are full that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    I need one of those programs that auto-fills in forms on websites (name,address,email)

Anyone have a good one?
    ROBOFORM!!!!!!!! i can't believe you weren't already using it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    I just don't see how Penis is xxx. I say whats on my mind and probably everyone elses....The difference is I say it. HEHEHHEHEHEHEH At least i use the proper word, not like wood, cockaddoddledoo, richard, or whatever else you call it.

Speaking of that there are a lot of names for it aren't there? Isnt' that strange.....
    okay..WE ARE NOT GOING THERE. OH NO WE'RE NOT

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    You can just give the whip to me.. i'm sure i can find some use for it

NS sorry to hear about what happened and glad your hubby is alright.

It seems to be a rough year for so many SCer's. I'm going to think positively and tell myself next year will be better for everyone.
    NOT GOING THERE EITHER! put that away.

thank you all for your well wishes for my hubby. yes he's alright. car looks bad. will not post any more til it's all said and done. it's too upsetting. it has been a rough year for alot of us. and just when you think it can't get any worse, WHAM. ppl that have been thru horrors of katrina like stardreamer know this more than most of us. So when i'm down, I think of what she (and others) went thru.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information