User Tag List

Page 1174 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 174 674 1074 1124 1164 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1184 1224 1274 1674 2174 ... LastLast
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

NOW, i'm rip-roaring MAD.

We just lost another guinea pig. So i called the school to ask the receptionist to let his pm teacher know that I *might* not be sending him and told her a guinea pig passed away.

well, I could hear her chuckling. I was NOT impressed. I explained. This is the 2nd one we lost in a couple of weeks, and this one is especially important because it's one of the babies that was born on his belt test for tkd. (more giggling).

She said she'd let the teacher know (ya if she can control the laffing she might), and that I should called Sap, if i decide not to send him.

As soon as I hung up and cussed, I called sap and told them he would NOT be going this pm. then i flipped of an email to the vice principal who is also his AM teacher.

Last thing this kid needs is to go back up to school...have her take a look at him and start laffing. He would go NUTS. and i told the prinicpal i could not believe this from a staff member. that the regular receptionist would have handled the call empathetic and professional.

GRR!!! thanks for letting me vent, i needed to get that off my chest.

btw, dh is comming home to take care of the pig, ds can help if he wishes, at least this time he'll have a chance to say goodbye. (thanks seek for giving me that idea from last time).

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    From Chef Mom

This week's code word is GOODGRAVY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 11/21/08.
    Funny how that word appears after NS's train story ROFLMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    My brother bought me a Lindt chocolate bar with Chili peppers...really good...it gives you a nice kick actually
    It took me years to try the chocolate oranges they have at christmas at walmart. OMG I loved em. Have never had chocolate chili peppers tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Svea View Post
    Twins! Wow. I hope you've been hitting up those $10 diaper deals w/ coupons. ;>
    Lolcat talk to my sister. She gets diapers for 2 a bag. Check out walmart if ya got one. They have sales on diapers around christmas. My sis made me go with her and price match a bunch one year.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post

lolcat I like Brendan Frasier also and was so looking forward to The Mummy when it came out but lol I couldn't keep my eyes off of that other guy Oded Fehr yummy. Your babies are adorable lolcat loved the basket picture and I really like siamese cats you have a very good looking one. ONly thing I don't like about them is they are so very loud
    OMG I love siamese too. I had one who lived to be 11 years old and when I was a girl I had one who lived to be 12. Gotta love out house stories.
    And I think we are married to the same man too.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Your girls are too cute... you're sure going to have your hands full pretty soon! I'm sure all of us without babies can put aside any diaper coupons for you

Great idea. Its easy to sign up for the coupons and they mail them out often. I think Lolcat should update her profile at pampers and huggies.com to show all the kittens ages and they will send her more.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomz View Post
    Yuppi! I finally saw something I like and ordered my first prize after a whole year of entering words.

The Red Lippi Selk Bag - OMG USD169.00 I can't afford to buy this baby at full price.

Thank you all for posting words

PS. I am beginning to think they only have 1 item for some prizes, after I ordered one, the prize is out of stock. No wonder we missed so many.
    That is so cool!! congrats honey.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

i could so work for this guy! or

i just get them so much. if ramsay swore at me, i'd bust a gut laffing.

i'm having computer probs.

and speaking of men ignoring us when we're sick...

last night my left arm went numb. (ya i know bad sign), so i told hubby. he was mad that i disturbed his fricking sleep and told me to go tell dr next week.

i was so fricking mad, i yelled, fine but if i'm dead in the am, YOU get ryan off to school. so i went to bed. then my arm PAINED. ya i know..really not good. then didn't my chest tighten up and hurt!

i was so mad at the hubby, i was at the pt i din't care. serve him right

so this am, i get up, go into the bathroom and start cussing.

YA..WAT WAS THE MATTER WITH YOU LAST NIGHT ANWAY, he says.

o nothing hon, just having ALL THE HEARTATTACK SYMPTOMS YOU of a man.

I love ramsey too. I had a heart attack once and didnt know it till I got sick a few days later and they ran a heart test on me. I didnt have the pain in the chest or arm. I felt like I had an elephant on my chest. Doctor told me that for some reason symptoms are often different for every woman.

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    that study is about right.
    thanks for the words everyone, it is nice to see a few new avatars.i have this strange neighbor i call him monkey boy because he grunts like ape.i can't help but hear him because i live in a building and he is loud and full of testosterone. is it a male thing? it is so weird, there are benefits to being single.
    have a good day all

I loved that one. I got it in email awhile back.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Did anyone here about the meteor? I guess just north of where I live a fiery meteor flew by and they think it landed in Alberta? Thatsall I can find, but lots where i live seem to be talking about it..
    Only hear that there was one. Haven't heard anything else since I am at work and can't get the radio here.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    that study is about right.
    thanks for the words everyone, it is nice to see a few new avatars.i have this strange neighbor i call him monkey boy because he grunts like ape.i can't help but hear him because i live in a building and he is loud and full of testosterone. is it a male thing? it is so weird, there are benefits to being single.
    have a good day all
    MONKEY BOY SAY:

HAVE A BANANA BEOTCH!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We just lost another guinea pig. So i called the school to ask the receptionist to let his pm teacher know that I *might* not be sending him and told her a guinea pig passed away.

well, I could hear her chuckling. I was NOT impressed. I explained. This is the 2nd one we lost in a couple of weeks, and this one is especially important because it's one of the babies that was born on his belt test for tkd. (more giggling).

She said she'd let the teacher know (ya if she can control the laffing she might), and that I should called Sap, if i decide not to send him.

As soon as I hung up and cussed, I called sap and told them he would NOT be going this pm. then i flipped of an email to the vice principal who is also his AM teacher.

Last thing this kid needs is to go back up to school...have her take a look at him and start laffing. He would go NUTS. and i told the prinicpal i could not believe this from a staff member. that the regular receptionist would have handled the call empathetic and professional.

btw, dh is comming home to take care of the pig, ds can help if he wishes, at least this time he'll have a chance to say goodbye. (thanks seek for giving me that idea from last time).

Your welcome for the idea. Sorry you had to deal with such an unsensitive ahole this morning. Really sorry that ryan lost another gpig. Hugs to ryan from me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow NS, we've got to get some good luck coming your way gal, way toooo much bad stuff lately. Hope Ryan is doing OK.

Just read about your arm hurting last night, if you have any more trouble at all please check with a dr. Don't take any chances, that is way too serious. It may be all the stress you have been under lately, your body can do some weird things from stress.
    Last edited by Jettred; Fri, Nov 21st, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Thanks Rose.... Nwo fidn an American one....You cant' hog them to yourslef ya know.
    LOL I would like the canadian guy though *sigh* he is from Toronto! I never knew the one who played the musician was canadian!

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    I love the taste of Pepto, drink it right fromt he bottle. Yummy!!
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have two mascara codes that i would like to give away.

Please pm me your email address.........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the meteor story... http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...87191-sun.html

LOL when i saw the headline i thought it said Atlanta, wasn't till i was here and it was asked that it clicked

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

voted for you curls. I am entering my entry now.

http://www.sheknows.com/contests/fun...the-jeep-wreck

this is my entry in the contest. I am gonna see if I can add another one.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: LEGO worth 100 points good through 12/21/08.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: DISCOVERIES worth 100 points good through 12/21/08.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: GIFTS worth 100 points good through 12/21/08.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: BRITAIN worth 100 points good through 12/21/08.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: HEARTFELT worth 100 points good through 12/21/08.

Thread Information