User Tag List

Page 1256 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 256 756 1156 1206 1246 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1266 1306 1356 1756 2256 ... LastLast
Results 18,826 to 18,840 of 38027
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I love Elton John, was dying to see his Red Piano show in Vegas, but the silly twit decided to go on vacation. Would've paid the $250 for the ticket too, but Bette Midler was replacing him & I'd seen her show years ago (for a lot less, ha ha). My fav song of his is Blue Avenue (off the Sleeping something or other album, the one that has Sacrifice).

Fav singer is Bryan Adams, not just cause he writes for everyone and their brother & I love most of his songs, but because his concerts are really, um, a different vibe. At one point I was going to a concert a week, & no one else gave off that vibe - like everyone in the audience is in sync. The only other concert that had a similar vibe was Richard Marx.

Hard to narrow it down to 1 song, I guess right now it`s Dancing On My Own Ground by Gowan (I went to the same HS as his sis, but a few yrs later). I heard it the other day & the lines keep spinning through my head `Tumbling ever after To the echoed hollow laughter Now they`re lost in space`.

Did I mention I was weird?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think we are all in some way weird which is how this thread has brought us together!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

OK, how about first concert you ever went to (or most embarrassing, in my case both)?

First concert was Genesis, way back in the 80's (I'm old, remember?). I was a teen & went with my Mom (she's more hip than I am, she actually knows who's who at the Grammys).

It was a cold, wet, miserable day in Sept at Exhibition Stadium (outdoor stadium) so we brought a blanket to keep warm. I went through the security check without a hitch, my mom got searched.

I swear I was the youngest person there. Everyone was having a good time. These folks in the seats behind us were really friendly. At one point, they started offering my mom some of the huka with a whiskey chaser. Here's my mom politely declining their offer. When my dad came to pick us up, we told him about the offer. Then my mom adds, "I would have loved to try it, but who knows what kind of germs those people had".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOLZ to the concert story, Andit!! Your mom sounds cool

My first concert was U2, on the Popmart tour. It was by a longshot the best concert I ever went to. They are amazing performers, and we were right next to the stage. I would have given Bono my soul by the end of that one... lol.

I got 'taken backstage' at a Peter Gabriel concert, along with 3 other girls who were in the front... not sure what Peter wanted with us, but we got to meet him and he was making all kinds of innuendo to us. One of the girls stayed... lol I bet I know what she did that night! He was amazing in concert too, that was when he toured with Paula Cole. Very wierd concert, but awesome.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

okay, who said GOWAN? that irish dude rocks. my bff literally bumped into him downtown halifax. she was like..excuse me..O YOUR GOWAN! he's like..um..yeah.

I used to be a huge STING (the police) fan, until he married trudy. (break my heart u). and then went onto honeymoon suite. (embarrassing story there). johnny dee was 2X as handsome in rl. *sigh* then he dressed to look more "american" ugh. not a good look.

the only other concert i seen was Lee Aaron. gonna crawl under a rock now..

LOLCAT..tell the DH that the lead of nickleback is one hot roaring dude!!!!!! yup, 2nd to gale tho.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

you guys remind me to tell you about date squares and juicy fruit? more of dh's stories growing up :D i'm off to bed.

2.5 hours setting up the printer. and i'm done scanning everything in site. and i'm all couponed out now too.

stupid hubby tho. well, he meant well. bought me photo paper for it. sounds like a good deal.. $20 for $8.

but the dollar store sells it!!!! omg, that is going back..

how often will i print photos when i don't have a digital camera yet??

oh and they charged me an $8 recycling fee. i shoulda told them, make it $16, i'm replacing a printer, and a separate fax machine

and the warranty was $10. so with taxes and all, $75!!!!!

that paper is going back
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:35 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    My favorite song of the evening is "You don't know how it feels" by Tom Petty. Love that man. LOVE.

Love Tom Petty!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

My first concert ever was AC/DC..best concert ever!!!!!! Then my dh and i seen a concert with Creedence Clearwater/Doobie Brothers and ELO..you left that concert feeling veeery good, there was a cloud hanging over you of smoke the entire concert..lol..wasn't John Fogerty singing for CCR but the guy who did was awesome!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My first concert was Aug 27, 2003, my son's birthday. I was on the radio, took my daughter (not Bubble kat) we saw Uncle Kracker, and Everclear.

2nd concert was last year Nov 29, 2007 I drove 3 hours to go to a friends house in Santa Barbara. Then he drove us 3 hours to Fresno to see Van Halen.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi took me hours to get caught up lol just since last night!!!! Now can't remember much of anything. Loved seeks very cute lil puppy totally adorable. woohoo NS great deal on the all in one printer/scanner!!!
    Can't even think of just one fav singer or song I like everything from a few rap to country western fav music is classic rock & alternative.
    1st concert I ever went to was 3 dog night I think I was 13 at the time, was a real exciting 1st concert to see with lots of light, smoke and special effects. Been to many but the most memorable ones were the concert that they used to film parts of A Star is Born with Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristoferson (the man can't sing worth beans nor act but lol he's made it somehow) neither of them played very long but saw many bands there including Santana. it was outdoors in Phoenix and they were haulling people out of there right and left. Booze drugs and a majorly hot day just don't mix well! Saw the Eagles when I was 16 very good concert. Well shoot lmao mind is blank and the band they all have long beards long hair ZZ TOP geez that was hard to pull out.

ok a rant here have a bladder infection so so irritating! No pain from my kidneys yet but the right one is the one that seems to always give me problems, which it doesn't work as well as the left which is probably why but omg I've never had so many infections one after another and sooooooo veryyyyyy tired of them. Been taking cranberry pills but they just aren't working. Any other suggests?

Hugs everyone hope you all have a great day tomorrow! NSangel it is time for you to have a wonderful day, you just tell DH & DS that it is your day tomorrow no nonsense allowed! Night i'm off to bed I wanna just go to sleep and ignore my bladder lmao please!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so deeply in love with Billy Ray Cyrus that it isn't even right.
    I watch Hannah Montana with DD just so I can see him! LOL

You guys have to see this, it is the video for his new song, and it is freaking amazing!
    If you don't like being "Brought to tears" don't watch it. It is sad and moving, but oohhhhh so beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48U6TRKzMIs

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok... So I am still up, and I have found something to share with you all, my bestest friends. This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever watched, and it totally does something for whatever particular faith you may have.

It might just be my pregnancy hormones, but I watched this at least 10 times, because I couldn't get enough of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Ok... So I am still up, and I have found something to share with you all, my bestest friends. This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever watched, and it totally does something for whatever particular faith you may have.

It might just be my pregnancy hormones, but I watched this at least 10 times, because I couldn't get enough of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

Oh wow i'm such a sap.. that made me tear up

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Arrgh, I'm going on my first date in over a year tomorrow - I'm soooo nervous, I can't sleep!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Reb! You are going on a date??
    DETAILS!

Thread Information