User Tag List

Page 1300 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 300 800 1200 1250 1290 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1310 1350 1400 1800 2300 ... LastLast
Results 19,486 to 19,500 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

hey racefan this afternoon I foud a signed pic of Jensen Ackles, from one of those fan mail sites ordered a bunch long time ago and when we moved mst have stashed them and forgot about al of them

Asthma suck I find too cold is no good nor is it when its too hot, told my dh need to move somewhere where its inbetween constantly..never too hot or cold

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish, the cold is worse for me. I can only take a couple of minutes of it and then I'm wheezing and coughing.

That's cool that you have a signed picture of Jensen. I got him to sign my 2008 Supernatural calendar last year in Chicago.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Tick, even though not all the stores let you use the card, I am so happy you were able to benefit from it and pamper yourself

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Oooh, Scrooged is on with Bill Murray, love that movie am gonna go watch. I am freezing think I will have to replace my windows, never noticed before must be because we ripped carpets out since last winter, noticed the one window is got cold seeping in..freezing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    It's Christmas time tonight!!!! My hunny let me open my Christmas stocking. In it I found a $100 Mastercard he bought at SDM, a $25 gift card for SDM, a $25 giftcard for LaSenza and a $25 giftcard for Walmart! Also, a 1kg Dairy Milk chocolate bar which is my alltime FAVORITE chocolate bar! This thing is HUGE! Just imagine one pound of chocolate. Also, a real nice black turtlenect sweater and some more candies and stuff! I have such a great husband! Now I'm trying to talk HIM into opening his stocking but he said he would later!

It's Christmas time tonight!

WOW! and that's the stocking stuffer!!! OMG thats 3 Christmases right there! ROFL Have fun!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi LOL! Ok Im up thinking about life ... what's your excuse!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning all, Thanks RQ for the words, can't give you rep yet.

They a supposed to be coming today to fix the carpet in my office. I have a feeling it will be duct taped. LOL That is how they fix things in here.

So now that I am all unpacked, it is not so bad, but I still hate it. The guy said he would see about moving the enterance to the other side. I won't hold my breath.

I have started another cold, Thanks NS. (I can't blame Haunish, you already did).

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests) leftie

Come on in guests and talk - I promise I won't bite ya

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning!! Hope everyone has a great day!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is WINTERWORKOUT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/19/08.

from Diet and Fitness newsletter

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    I think the answer is to retrain the person, although I like your suggestion better.
    you've been around pets too long

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Hi everyone.. I am still around. Yesterday hubby and I went out and bought a fireplace for master bedroom it is electric keeps the room nice and warm. It was 25 F the last few night. High today is 37 F. Son had a parent/teacher conference (home-schooling) today, he sees a teacher 2 times a week to be tested California law. He has a B GPA. Then we went grocery shopping while shopping it started snowing. The hills and mountains all around me are covered. Streets are flowed, signals are out. A 10 min drive took 30 mins. Well now it can snow all it wants to now.

Sorry to all with car problems.
    Sorry to about the sick ones.
    I am sure I have forgot some , and sorry about that.
    Congrats to the ones that have won, or are expecting.
    Ok.. I have to get my last 5 family Christmas cards made out and sent.
    Then comes all the baking.

I will try and pop back in later if we have power.

Have a great day, or night.
    i have a elec fireplace too. they're nice, but i think it was that or my mom's old dryer, drove my electric bill thru roof. so we'll see now that i have my dryer back up and running.

you son might be a B student..but your an A+ MOM!

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    It's Christmas time tonight!!!! My hunny let me open my Christmas stocking. In it I found a $100 Mastercard he bought at SDM, a $25 gift card for SDM, a $25 giftcard for LaSenza and a $25 giftcard for Walmart! Also, a 1kg Dairy Milk chocolate bar which is my alltime FAVORITE chocolate bar! This thing is HUGE! Just imagine one pound of chocolate. Also, a real nice black turtlenect sweater and some more candies and stuff! I have such a great husband! Now I'm trying to talk HIM into opening his stocking but he said he would later!

It's Christmas time tonight!
    talk to the hand...

so jealous..

talk to the hand...

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    Ok, I've been checking openmind every day to see if they have approved my answers and it's been 1 week and no luck yet.
    I have noticed though that they added/highlighted a note at the login page which says:
    The gift certificates are not likely to be increased in the near future.
    Any entries submitted after midnight PST Dec 15, 2008 are unlikely to win gift certificates.
    Is Rose already done? I know NS is waiting for approval like me.
    OMG, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? mine just got approved today!!! does that mean, i don't earn mine even tho i finished prior to dec15? i just emailed them and asked.

i thought they kept increasing the gc as the reached the max? they are already at 1077, does that mean they don't give any more out for this month?

i am SO FRICKING UPSET and will be posting one helluva nasty notice to other sc'ers. all that work and nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Good Morning all, Thanks RQ for the words, can't give you rep yet.

They a supposed to be coming today to fix the carpet in my office. I have a feeling it will be duct taped. LOL That is how they fix things in here.

So now that I am all unpacked, it is not so bad, but I still hate it. The guy said he would see about moving the enterance to the other side. I won't hold my breath.

I have started another cold, Thanks NS. (I can't blame Haunish, you already did).
    i feel gross, now i'm PISSED off at openmind.

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Good morning!! Hope everyone has a great day!!
    so far nope. and your little guy i bet is getting attention from women of all ages! lol. i miss those days.

so keeping fingers crossed for you and amy.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is CHRISTMASCOOKIE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/19/08. >>

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Points & Prizes members:
    This week's code word is BUTTERFLIES for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/22/08.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

hmm...A maximum of 1125 gift certificates will be awarded. (openmind).

ugha.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is TEETHING for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/22/08.

Thread Information