User Tag List

Page 1483 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 483 983 1383 1433 1473 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1493 1533 1583 1983 2483 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 38027
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOLCAT is fine...well not really...she had this flu bug and now getting better. Said the first day between pregnancy and flu she threw up more than 20 times. So nice to talk to her and she was so happy we cared. Poor hubby is not able to take any time off to help her or he might jeopardize his new job

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Glad to know lolcat is alright, hope she feels better soon.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Sure glad to hear that lolcat is ok!

OK well I'm slowly getting the idea of how this pet thing works!
    It's also addictive.

Bedtime for me... was up early this mornin' - have a good night you guys!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't have Misty as one of my pet friends. Sending you a PM RT

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    LOLCAT is fine...well not really...she had this flu bug and now getting better. Said the first day between pregnancy and flu she threw up more than 20 times. So nice to talk to her and she was so happy we cared. Poor hubby is not able to take any time off to help her or he might jeopardize his new job
    glad to know she just has the flu and nothing serious! but still flu sucks hope she starts feeling better soon

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    I don't have Misty as one of my pet friends. Sending you a PM RT
    cute siggy tick!
    cant bear to change mine again lol last time i changed it and it took me 2 hours to figure out how to get this one back and as big as it was before so not going through that again!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Amy for contacting LOLcat and giving us the scoop Glad to hear it's nothing too serious. Hope she soon feels better

I did some renovations and redecorating on PS - I actually have an empty room now! I sold a lot of my high price stuff as I wanted my first room to be the outside of the house! I'm not 100% finished with it yet but I got quite a bit done on it tonight! Who said this game was addictive???? lol

Goodnight everyone...off to bed...bedtime for bonzo and my husband is snoring up a storm...SIGH - damn husband!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    lol RT flies just mean you pet is gonna poo, if you wash them before they poo then they won't be able to. Wouldn't want your pet to puff up and explode with poo would ya??? lol I have a hard time when MOllie keeps picturing the soap when she has flies around her, so I usually wash her a bit then go get her some coffee and she usually goes ahead and poo's after drinking that.
    Does she really do that with the soap.

I'm glad lolcat is okay.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok... whew.
    After Amy called, I put the kids to bed and got myself down here. Still throwing up, but it is so second nature to me now I get over it pretty quick. Had to take care of the kids most of the days I was sick, and poor little Monet got it too. And you know how little ones are, she'd just stand in front of me looking sad, then puke all over the couch, me, toys, etc. Very icky.

And like Amy said, DH couldn't take off work, because he took off a lot at the beginning of January to help me after the miscarriage, and he's at the new job. He felt very guilty though, and today was our 4th wedding anniversary too. He promised me a date when I'm feeling better, which made me happy. Brought home lots of good food too, so he's off the hook. lol

I'm feeling a bit better, but even this afternoon I told DH to stay outside the bathroom when I took a shower, because I thought I might pass out. Was fine till the end, and he had to help me out. This is the sickest I have ever been.. Between the morning sickness and flu combined, it just wiped me out.

Sorry I had you all so worried. The computers are in a finished room in our basement, and I was so sick I couldn't navigate the basement stairs. DH tried to log in for me one night, because I asked him to, but he couldn't manage it. Thats probably why you saw me on. He tried to edit the wiki too, but you should have seen his face after that. He just said "you do that every day? What the heck?" LOL He then added that I must like you all a lot. Which of course I do

Haunish -- I know this is a few days late, but most of the time it is that they put lanolin or some similar emollient in that kind of cream. Lots of people have a reaction to it. I have lots of vitamin E capsules, if you cannot find them nearby I'd be happy to have DH mail them to you.

Rose -- PM me about your musical dilemma and maybe I can help you tomorrow. I am not really with it enough tonight.

Updated the Wiki. Hopefully everything will be better from here on out.

Hugs! I'm off to bed now.
    *yawn*

Oh and, I loved chatting with Amy! Thanks for calling me, Amy

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Anniversary lolcat and her hubby! Hope your feeling better soon and you all can celebrate properly!

aww got Mollie a bed on PS had to go fix dinner so I put her in the bedroom hoping she'd go to sleep on it and she did lol she's still asleep on it. Too cute! Oh I was irritated spent 500 coins on a mystery box today and got a pair of pants and not a nice pair either! Would like to get one of the wonder pants wouldn't sell them really like them. Did get a coat in a 50 box that I sold 2 doors one I used and the other I sold several windows a couple I sold, althought should of kept for when I get extra rooms. Did get one extra room so up to 3 rooms today. If you worry about your pet not eating just put the food on the floor when they get hungry they go eat it. lol Mollie would never take the lemon I bought her but put it on the floor and it is now gone

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Happy anniversary lolcat..thanks for the offer so far I cant find them, but have two more stops, would have thought they'd be easy to find..hope you feel better soon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you feel better lolcat & happy anniversary!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words........

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

hope you feel better soon LOLcat!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Anniversary lolcat and hubby! Sorry to hear you were so sick

Our 6th anniversary is coming up on Valentine's Day! The years go by so fast!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Thread Information