User Tag List

Page 1633 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 633 1133 1533 1583 1623 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1643 1683 1733 2133 ... LastLast
Results 24,481 to 24,495 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Fish? They are quite a bit of work (more than most people think) & do require routine. The tank needs to be cleaned, the fish need to be fed daily (more or less). At least they're hypoallergenic.
    Fish are a good idea. We had fish for a long long time, but, unfortunately, I had to get rid of them becuase we just couldn't keep up with the dog, cat, kid, housework. It was just getting to be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    on another note. I will NEVER in my freaking life speak to that ignorant dufus i married. or it's offspring. not going into details. am just so sick of being undermined and unappreciated. if i had $$$ i'd be so gone..

in a few mins, am moving my things up into this spare beddroom.
    My mom did this too, and dad finally cracked. He now actually helps out around the house!!

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    What a day! I had an extremely bad fall this morning slammed into the back door just missed putting my head thru the backdoor window fell on a hard plastic container smashed it to smithereens.
    Oh my goodness, Star!! That is a terrible fall!!! Hope you start to feel better soon.

So, we took Tyler to the walk-in last evening, and it turns out he has a ear infection. The doctor put him on Amoxycillin, so now I have to be on the watch for rash because allergies run in the family. At least this morning he's feeling better already

Hope everyone has a good day (or at least okay). I'll be checking in from time to time.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

wow a simple (but painful ) thing as an ear infection can sure throw you outta wack! tg those antibiotics are kicking in quick!

crap, forgot wot i came on fer...

o, i no,

BG: i don't mind him NOT helping around the house (really), cause he works 6 days a week and has health issues (trying to get to cardiologist), but for pete's sake don't add to the mess and be so thoughtless and unaapreciative, then come upstairs cussing me out cause im trying to discipline your hellspawn..

maybe i need more coffee
    Last edited by NSangel; Wed, Mar 4th, 2009 at 08:49 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG, glad to heat Tyler is feeling better. Yes check out for the allergies, my sisters kids are all allergic to that stuff

NS good job on the strike even if you feel you failed it this morning. Stick to it and you will do well. A friend of mine was going through the same thing last week and said to her husband 'what do you think, Im just your double SL' I thought what is she losing it? She said I am his slave during the day and his slut at night, Im done with it

SD so sorry about your fall, sounds painful and can only hope you will get better soon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is PIGGYBANK for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/07/09.

form pregnancy and baby newsletter

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is PIGGYBANK for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/07/09

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

cripes, after reading your post amy, i just realized how RIPPED OFF i am. i'm not even getting to be the slut!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

STAR take care . lots of hugs for you

Thanks for the word AMY

This is not stardreamers year! (i already pm'd her guys so don't think i'm ignoring).

As for my strike, so far the establishment is fairing well without me... dh rang the phone off the wall last night, i don't know wot for. sure wasn't to appologize! this am, he rang phone off i'm assuming to get me up to get up ds...ring ring ring..ring ring ring..ring ring ring..oh ya i din't answer it. i don't care if he makes it to school or not. not my problem. at first i felt bad. well, how can DH get him up? he works? then i thought how do all those single mothers out there do it? or even the 2 income parents? he'll manage,

and unforutnately they did. the ds eventually got up. i fell back asleep and i donno if i was dreaming or what.. anyway, woke up again, phone rings again. a simple ok, and then a door slam. before that i could hear him tearing his room apart...

so i drag my butt downstairs, i mean i feel hungover without the previous benefits, my stomache is churning and i got shooting pains in my head. but i get downstairs, book bag is gone, pills were on the table, so he musta took em. and he wasn't late..

so unless he forgot recess. my plan backfired this am.
    no, sweetheart they are in denial right now, think they can do without you.wont be surprised if you DH cooks tonight {not for you but to show that he can!}sit back and enjoy the show!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh NS I hate you are going thru all that, but don't feel alone. I'm sure most of us here have had times that we feel our hubbys & children (for those that have them) take us for granted & don't realize exactly how much we do to make their lives easier. Sometimes it takes "going on strike" for them to see how quickly things start piling up. Hang in there & know you have folks here to vent to.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Star so sorry to hear about your fall, hope you feel better soon.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by S J;7757

[B
    no, sweetheart they are in denial right now, think they can do without you.wont be surprised if you DH cooks tonight {not for you but to show that he can!}sit back and enjoy the show![/B]
    that is definitely going to be part of it. cause when i don't clean, he will do the whole kitchen, spotless within minutes, and i'm like dumbfounded because it would take me all day!!! so ya i KNOWS he can do it, but i want him to want me to do it. with some thanks. grr..i'm going back to bed.

he'll cook supper.. prolly be a can of beans.. i am not going downstairs for a can of beans, they'll have to up the ante..

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Oh NS I hate you are going thru all that, but don't feel alone. I'm sure most of us here have had times that we feel our hubbys & children (for those that have them) take us for granted & don't realize exactly how much we do to make their lives easier. Sometimes it takes "going on strike" for them to see how quickly things start piling up. Hang in there & know you have folks here to vent to.
    i think the smell of the litterboxes will get them b4 they run out of clothes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

((((((((((STAR))))))))))))))) Hope you have a speedy recovery and not in too much pain. Do you use a cane?? It may help. I walk with one and I can't tell you how many times it saved me from tumbling.
    more healing (((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Thanks for the word!!

(((NS)))

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is MEANGIRLS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/07/09

from family and parenting newsletter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

he will do the whole kitchen, spotless within minutes, and i'm like dumbfounded because it would take me all day!!! so ya i KNOWS he can do it, but i want him to want me to do it. with some thanks. grr..i'm going back to bed.

he'll cook supper.. prolly be a can of beans.. i am not going downstairs for a can of beans, they'll have to up the ante..

i think the smell of the litterboxes will get them b4 they run out of clothes.
    I agree - sit back and enjoy ... oh btw ... take a really good look at that kitchen when no ones around ... not as spotless as you think ......

I remember posting lists of what I was doing and what he was doing ... oh that pissed him rite off! lol I don't expect him to do as much as I do, but ... don't add to the load ... take your fing dishes to the kitchen, (he's in there 4-5 times a nite looking for more food!) ... yea know just the little things, no one likes being taken for granted
    Last edited by kekes; Wed, Mar 4th, 2009 at 09:55 AM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

BG, glad your little guy is ok.

NS, good luck with your strike, you wouldnt think it would be so hard for them to show some appreciation, and say please and thank yous

Hope everyone has a good day over all. I am so tired our bed is shot and are still waiting for the replacement, thing isnt even 2 years old, hopefully this one is much better.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

MEANGIRLS for 450points!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Thread Information