User Tag List

Page 1641 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 641 1141 1541 1591 1631 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1651 1691 1741 2141 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning to all, hoping for a good day.

Baby, I wish you good luck, hubby may be upset for awhile but it will really make you feel better once you get everything out in the open.

NS sounds encouraging that somebody ran the dishwasher, but not so good about the underwear. Guess he was trying to make a statement? What's you next plan of action?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

not sure. i left a school notice on the table for him to sign and send back. wait til he neglects to read the part about having to pick your kid up from school by 4pm on may whatever or make other arrangements. (camping trip).

he's not off work til 4pm.

i think my demands will be met when ds goes missing that day. (well not missing but at school waiting and waiting)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I say let his drawers pile up on the living room and when he runs out he can grab a pair off the floor and turn them inside out to wear

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

good grief, i may need to stock up on supplies upstairs. what was that again, papertowels can be made into coffee filters?

(am not tramping thru dirty skidmarked underwear)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NS you tell that hubby of yours when all this over and he learned to appreciate you that you will need a maid to clean up all the nastiness they left around. Sounds like it will get ugly, seriously underwear in the family room will drive me nuts.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i have one thing up my sleeve i can use. it's something they do to me and it drives me nuts. but i will resort to it it i have to:

invite ppl over and then take off

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG, good luck today...it will be tough but the best weight off your shoulders. Just know things can be alot worse (skidmarked underwear comes to mind) so you guys can work this out. Let us know how things go tonight. Is Tyler going to be there or going to the grandparents?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    BG, good luck today...it will be tough but the best weight off your shoulders. Just know things can be alot worse (skidmarked underwear comes to mind) so you guys can work this out. Let us know how things go tonight. Is Tyler going to be there or going to the grandparents?
    Thanks.

Oh, and thanks Jettred, I thought I hit multi-quote, but I didn't.

Unfortunately, Tyler will be here because he is still having a reaction to the medication and I'd rather have him closer than farther away from a hospital. I'm phoning the darn doctor again this morning to see what I should do.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

good morning everyone.
    thanks for the words

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is CHILI for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/07/09.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is BEAUTYQUOTIENT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/07/09

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Tyler will be there. Hubby can't get too mad if there is a sick baby in the house and sometimes that helps. He will then have no choice but to think through it and sleep on it and probably feel better about the whole thing....fingers crossed

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words, can rep right now.

BG - It will all work out.

NS - anytime you want to come visit just say the word. Like I said before I am gone all day so you would have the TV, phone, computer all to yourself. You could sleep all day if you wanted to. I would just have to move the key from it hiding place of the lady across the street would come by to bug you. LOL - She did that last April when my mom was down, used the key and walked right into the house to talk to my mom. Man was Mom PO'ed at her. I of course thought it was funny cause mom didn't believe me went I was telling about her.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i broke my silence with the bigger of my two captors. his sister is in hosp in ONT for 60-90 days, treating for fibromygalia? or what? didn't someone on here have that??

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone, hope all is going well with everyone.

Thanks for the new words again I can give rep.

Got the base of my cabinets up in my bathroom, cant wait till it is all finished.

Good luck BG and NS on your day

Thread Information