User Tag List

Page 1704 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 704 1204 1604 1654 1694 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1714 1754 1804 2204 ... LastLast
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 38027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post

Nice pic Ticcy, almsot remidns me of a mad puff.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    As for the taxes BlueKitty was right they are all considered medical even massages if a doctor thinks you need it (but who doesn't) and it has to be 3% of your total income. So if one spouse only makes $10k but another makes 60k you might have to put it under the lesser of the two incomes. Anyways key to this is 3% or more of your income, it adds up. It also does not have to be within a calendar year, just 12 consecutive months which start or end in the calendar year in which you are filing. So let's say I'm filing for 2008 right now (which we are) the medical receipts I am claiming can be from March 2008 to February 2009. It is what is most beneficial to you as the taxpayer
    Since you're filing your 2008 taxes, the 12 month period has to end in 2008. Our income was too high in 2007 to bother using our medical receipts but with Jim getting laid off, I'm going through them again to figure out what the best 12 month period will be.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    OMFG I just watched Twilight and it was awesome, Robert played Edward so good...loved it..and so did my dh

cant wait for the next one!!
    Wasn't Robert perfect? He looks so gorgeous as Edward. The next movie will be out in November. I think Eclipse will be out next June. The Twilight dvd is out this Saturday.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Wasn't Robert perfect? He looks so gorgeous as Edward. The next movie will be out in November. I think Eclipse will be out next June. The Twilight dvd is out this Saturday.
    Robert was so perfect and gorgeous..I cant wait till Nov..lol

will so be picking up that dvd walamrt here is open from 12 am to 1 am, told dh we are so picking it up..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    So here i am in PT today and ya knwo i am behind a curtain with my electrodes on and I hear this women say: "I pulled of my toenail with Pliars, I just grabbed the nail and ripped it right off." I'm thinking OMG shes lossing it...
    Ewww. I would think it would hurt.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    First off, the citronella collars work on a dog because of how they vocalize, but they don`t actually stop a dog from making sounds. In other words, it won`t work on a cat.

Do you know whether Gabby makes those sounds when you`re not around or are they aimed at you? Does she `talk`to your roommate, mother, guest, etc? Is she quiet when she`s alone or does she like the sound of her own voice? Does she talk to the other cat? What is the other cat`s personality?

The problem with spraying with water (& it does work well for problem behavior) is timing. Get a little plant mister (spray bottle with a mist setting that sprays a fine wide mist of water) & fill with cold water. Keep it on you, but out of sight. When she screams, spritz her, aiming at her mouth. She`ll breathe in the water & have to stop screaming. The instant she is quiet, she gets a Good Quiet & a treat (a lick of wet food on a spoon, a piece of kibble, whatever she likes best). Water guns don`t work, because she can still scream.

Then you have to remind her that from now on there are new rules in the house. If she wants her meal, she has to work for it. Teach her something simple, but not Speak (I learned the hard way that it really doesn`t work to quiet a cat, like it sometimes does with a dog).

Can she do any tricks?

What does she like to do? Does she bat at you with a paw? Then teaching Shake a Paw is fairly simple. Or Touch an Object (like my cat with the Easy Button).

Does she like to roll around on her back? Teach her to Roll Over or Play Dead.

There are lots of possibilities. Tell me more about her & I`ll try to come up with some ideas. Hope this helps.

Oh, & sending her to the bathroom for a time-out will work if she understands that it`s supposed to be a punishment. Just be prepared that she might pull all the towels onto the floor & unroll the toilet paper (Quincy did that in 30 seconds the first time I sent him to `his room`).

Hope this helps.
    I wish i knew why she's so vocal... she's been like this since a kitten, hence the name Gabby
    My roommate says that she's not as bad when im not home (roommates not a cat person so pretty much just ignores her). The only time she gets really yappy when im not home seems to be when her dinners late.
    Gabby gets along with my other cat fairly well... my ex had Charlie for 3 yrs and i took him back a couple of years ago (the cat.. not the idiot ex ). I was surprised that both cats didnt seem to remember each other at all, but after a few months they were fine and will play together and just generally will gang up on me when they want something. Ex.. in the mornings Gabby will yell at me from one side while charlies stabs me in the head repeatedly until i get up to feed them. They're smart.. they have a system. lol

Oh and she does know some tricks: shake paw, stand, sit, kiss.... id love to teach her how to lay down and "touch" as well. She learned those within a couple weeks... with Charlie, well it took 9 months of daily lessons to teach him to shake paw... he gets by on his looks and charm though. lol

I made a trip to Pet Value today and decided to try this aromatherapy stuff they have. It works like a glade plug-in and has valarian, st johns wort and lavender. They said if it doesnt work i can return it for a full refund so i figure its worth a shot. Has anyone tried these? I wonder if it'll calm me down too.. it would be a nice double benefit
    Last edited by rebelinu; Wed, Mar 18th, 2009 at 12:53 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hmmm cant' seem to get winster to work right...says..

[email protected]

I log out still says it...

I need to get my 500 spins dang it..
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

wots the cat airfreshener again? i need something to calm all these buggers down. man, i got one that cries constantly. i think she's just a cranky beotch. no not the oldest one, 2nd oldest. maybe she's 11 now?

and rebel, i know wot you mean about the cats not knowing each other. i have 2 sisters here, but we took them a few weeks apart. when brought the 2nd one in they hissed and ignored each other, after a few weeks goes by they start wrestling, and licking each other so i guess it took em a while to remember? i donno.

too many cougars in here tonight. this one is heading off (for more coffee)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for all the words

Thanks for the info on the mold, star. I get to fight with the adjuster today about what we are claiming, so I should have a massive headache by the end of the day.

Hope everyone has a good day
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Good luck BG.

sumi always has the nicests ways to wake us up :D

now where's my damn java...

thanks to HIGHSPEED INTERNET, i just learned how to chop an onion:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3593136.ece

fear me!
    Last edited by NSangel; Wed, Mar 18th, 2009 at 08:56 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is NS actually complaining about cougars when she is the leader of 'em all ?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is YOGURT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 03/21/09

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

g-mornin all
    ty for the new words
    Riki.very nice car..congrats
    If I missed anything .........I am sorry, didn't have time to read all this AM
    have a Happy Wednesday Everyone
    I am off to the monthly market soon......I think I should resign from that committee...it's a lot of work, ..... but only once a month..and I do like to see all my friends .........so when I look at it like that, I will probably continue on forever lol
    Have a great day (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Thread Information