User Tag List

Page 1913 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 913 1413 1813 1863 1903 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1923 1963 2013 2413 ... LastLast
Results 28,681 to 28,695 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Sorry for your loss BG!!

Went fishing today I caught the biggest ones.. and also a sunburn and it wasnt even that hot..and we werent out that long..this summer is gonna suck!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have won 71 scratch cards from scratchix. Gotta find cash soon right?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i just won a bunch of scratchix..must have been 50-60..no cash though...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No cash for me either. I have $7 hoping to hit $25 by the end of the year

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

whats scratchix ??

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Its an app on Facebook.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn tootin work has been so crazy I haven't been able to be here other then to say thanks for the reps one or twice n thats it - grrrrrrrrrrrr

This money makin stuff sure does impede on my fun LOL

Hope everyone is doing well. BG - hugs coming your way Hun. You'll have to come over real soon X O

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Saw I Claudia tonight. Kristen Thomson. Amazing show, very different, but good - she portrays 4 different characters (she uses masks to distinguish between them). Standing ovation from the whole audience. Here's a clip if anyone's interested:

http://www.youngcentre.ca/production...a.html#gallery

Need some prayers for a friend's mom. She was diagnosed with cancer last year, had a rough time with chemo, but was doing well. Last week, she took a turn for the worse. They've let her go home, with a nurse coming by every day, so that's a good sign. She's also got some really good neighbours who check on her. My friend is frustrated, though, because she's not in the same town & can't see her as often as she'd like. Money's tight & she's on contract so can't take time off work.

It's turning out to be a lousy year for so many folks I know. Here's hoping things turn around soon.

On the plus side, my friend who had surgery is doing very well. She felt well enough to take her parents out for their anniversary.

The cat & I were a bit annoyed with the dog last night. I think she learned to snore from my father when we were there the other night - she's never done it before. Hope everyone has a good night. The critters are already tucked in bed, asleep.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Echooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We've been spammed lol reported it. Guess they don't care if it gets deleted long as some see it.

Storming bad outside didn't get much sleep before Mollie dog freaked out, had to get up with her. Hopefully it calms down soon so we can get back to sleep. Plus I think she needs to go potty keeps whining at the back door but lol looks at me like I'm flippin nuts when I open it for her to go out. So glad my potty isn't out there I sure as heck wouldn't go outside either its raining hard, thunder lightening and windy. Poor baby though wish she'd use a pad or something but no way, she used to as a baby but since she's been potty trained she acts like its a sin. lmao daughters cat potty trained her. lol when they moved in she still used the pad a lot at night especially but the cat would then try to cover it up, folding over the edges of the pad (he found it very offensive lol). It was almost like he shamed her into waking us up to go out. This is the male cat that mothered her so much when we first brought her home. She was only 4 weeks old when we got her bonded with him, lol guess the mothering instincts were still intact!

Andit sorry about your friends mother. Think I said it already but too lazy to read back to make sure. BG so sorry for the loss of your dh's grandfather & all that his father is going through, hugggggggggs.

Have a great day everyone enjoy your Sunday!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Sorry for your loss BG!!

Went fishing today I caught the biggest ones.. and also a sunburn and it wasnt even that hot..and we werent out that long..this summer is gonna suck!!
    I hear ya!! I'm 20 weeks on Thursday and look like I'm about 30 weeks already. It's gonna be a long, hot one.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteFanatic View Post
    Darn tootin work has been so crazy I haven't been able to be here other then to say thanks for the reps one or twice n thats it - grrrrrrrrrrrr

This money makin stuff sure does impede on my fun LOL

Hope everyone is doing well. BG - hugs coming your way Hun. You'll have to come over real soon X O
    Sounds great. The sooner the better

Thanks everyone for your sympathies.

I'm heading over to the walk-in clinic this morning. It should be fun, seeing as Port Perry has had confirmed cases of Swine Flu, and all the protocols will be in place now. I've had a sore throat now for 8 days, and it just won't let up. This morning I can hardly talk, so I decided that it was time. Don't know if they're going to be able to do anything for me, but I should still have it checked out anyways.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gm all. Yeah BG get that checked out mine swelled up so bad, i got a clicking every time i swallowed. Guess it was protecting me (some bone) from fluid going into my trachea.

GM all, fropm yuor fellow queer...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG be careful cuz swine flu is spreading in and around your area. Even if you do not have it, they might take blood to test you, but be careful cuz now you do not want to catch it from anyone. Put a mask on and keep your hands clean

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Sorry for your loss BG!!

Tg you posted pics casue i was goona call you a BIG BSer
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Thread Information