User Tag List

Page 2125 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1125 1625 2025 2075 2115 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2135 2175 2225 ... LastLast
Results 31,861 to 31,875 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lolcat hope the new babe is doing okay, let me know. (in case you read this, it was me who called and talked with your hubby). Did she have to stay?
    Hope she is doing better (((hugs)))

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning everyone
    Hope you all Have a Happy Saturday!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

having a crappy day, but wanted to let u guys know that are doing spidermetrix that there's a survey open to canadians. i forget what u get if you qualify, (takes 25 mins if you do), if you don't u still get 1 pt. (i din't). it's about technology in your home. they have alot of surveys now for diff countries so maybe this thing is taking off. in 7 mins the quicky survey will be open as well so don't forget to do it.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ricki911, i'm not on prenisone or wotever it's called, that was andit. i'm on something else, i can't remember wot it's called will look it up again later.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello all.
    Sorry for my absence but I have alot going on all the time.lately. I hope all is well with lolcat and everyone. Both boys had been working Now they arent. They start tech school this week. Ever since may things just keep happening and I have to keep everything going. Last week my dads twin brother had another heart attack and this week my grandma had surgery and reacting to it the way she did before when we almost lost her. Her arteries were clogged in her neck. So they removed the plaque and she wasnt waking up. She finally woke up today. I duno if she has talked yet or not. But tonight she was drowning from fluid build up and a nurse luckily caught it and they are treating her for that. I will stop by as much as I can but since the boys dont have theiir own car we have to take them back and forth and I get exhausted. I am on facebook alot playing pirates. Feel free to email if you want arleen has my email addy.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi all.

Guess everyone was busy today having fun.

I spent most of the day helping out at a concert. It was amazing! The only glitch was that the afternoon 90 minute show went on for 2.5 hrs, so it got a bit tight for me to go home, feed the critters (& myself) & walk the dog, then get back for the evening show.

Gonna go to bed early, the concert wore me out.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Err someone shoot me PLEASE

Ive been up since 5am which my CPR course didnt get home till 7pm. I booked tonight off work. Well... the other guy who works had to go to church today and cant work Sat & Suns. They booked me in but when I wrote my schedule down I just wrote it on a piece of paper I looked at it this morning and I flipping work tonight. I tried sleeping when I got home but since Ive been off the week I cant sleep. So by tomorrow at 7am Ill be up for 27 hours. (oh and thats not it). I can come home and sleep 2 whole hours then I have to work at CP till 3pm. I have a 10 pages essay plus a pop assignment due tomorrow but 12am and I have to work tomorrow night.

Please just shoot my little brain out. I def wont be very friendly tomorrow.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from the trailer tonight. It didn't rain on the weekend. I was in shock. I ordered myself a Blackberry Curve from Rogers. I hope it gets here before my trip to Vancouver. In two weeks, I'll be in Vancouver.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how many points do you need to redeem a Wii??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning evryone. I hope everyone had a weekend.

Kids are back this week, well one is. The DS is going to camp with 2 of his friends this week so it will be just me and the DS. Of course, I am at work all day so she is in day camp with her friend. I have 2 big bunches of bananas and we are going to make muffins and banana bread this week.

The weather here is going to be HOT HOT HOT most of this week. Well not the temp just the humidex!!! So I should hae said STICKY STICKY STICKY. The worst this is that the pool is still green. I spent a few hours working on it over the weekend, but none of the Pool places I went to had the chems I wanted. I am going to try the one near my work today at lunch. GRRR I am still PO'ed at the fence place for cutting the hydro. I need to get the pool clear again so we can go swimming.

I am still feeling icky, and running to the washroom about an hour after I eat!! Not stopping me me eating though. LOL

Off to put in some words. BBL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_flake View Post
    how many points do you need to redeem a Wii??
    you need 2,500,000 points for the Wii

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all, how is ev1.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Night.

I got my brother to take my shift with CP took some teeth pulling and me passing out while standing up LOL IM so tired (28 hours of straight being up). Im going to bed before I smack my face off the computer. Have to get up later to write my 10 page essay thats due by midnight. Have to work the rest of the week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

contests

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: HARRISON worth 100 points good through 9/10/09.

Thread Information