User Tag List

Page 2171 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1171 1671 2071 2121 2161 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2181 2221 2271 ... LastLast
Results 32,551 to 32,565 of 38027
    Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!!!! And T.G.I.F.!!!

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    where the fudge is everyone and why aren't u going on and on how good i am?? my ego hasn't been stroked for so long..
    I'm here, sort of. Been busy helping my friend all week in the mornings - unfortunately it means my getting up before the sun - have I mentioned how much I HATE morning?

& yes, it sounded like a great haul! Congrats!

So, does this mean you have more time to come visit us?

How are you feeling, by the way? Things any better or are you still tired?

Be back tonight. Got a jam-packed day of fun visits & not so fun errands - I'm tired just thinking about them.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    So day 2 of school for my little guy and wow I love him so much.
    Oh, you must be so proud of him. & his little brother, of course.

How are you feeling these days?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Andit I am getting a little better. The last few days I have not been nauseous just a little tired maybe cuz now I am waking up at 6.30am hauling the kids across town for Yacoub's school (private school=long drive for mommy) but then yesterday I was eating dinner and uh oh I go running to the washroom to throw up...just lovely...did I tell you guys I had my ultrasound on the weekend and the darn technician would not tell me the gender. She said I took a picture of the gender and sent it in the doctor's report. I see my dr again in October as I saw her this week and she didn't have the report as of yet. So we wait once again My gutt still says boy but with all the sickness I have had it could also be a girl...the baby is healthy and I am thrilled...I know I talk alot about the girl cuz well I have two boys it would be nice but don't mistaken me, if God gives me 10 healthy boys I will consider myself blessed....bald or greyed for sure but blessed

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Look at NS and how fantastic she is Wow you are on top of things lately...I guess we got her back now that Ryan is back in school.

So day 2 of school for my little guy and wow I love him so much. Today was much easier to drop him off, his brother was slightly better about it but the whole car ride home 'where's Yacoub?' even when we entered the house cuz it seemed so quiet without his big brother to boss him around and cause trouble with. Yesterday I cried for most of the morning without them noticing because I did not want to make it harder for him to get to class. I cried in the car afterwards because he was just so darn good about it, I was very surprised myself how well he adjusted. What an awesome kid, for those of you on FB check out his pix...he looks adorable in his uniform (not that I am bias or anything of course).
    did that first part of her post sound sarcastic? i'm sure she was being sarcastic. that private school, long drive, and throwing up don't sound like fun, but i'm sure in the long run it will benefit him greatly and be all worth it. that's what kept me dragging ryan to navy leagues (long drive) and all his activities that were everywhere BUT the town i live in. things are changed now tho. army cadets is 5 min drive away. school is by bus and they don't believe in sending kids home (supsensions) for nothing! they are done at school. only time they are sent home is if they are a danger to themselves or others. I LUV IT!!! old school, sent ryan home even if he seemed a tad off, to *prevent* having a blow up. ok, so at the time seemed like good reasoning. but he's older now and he has to learn to deal.

so far he's gotten "wacked in the face with cheese" and "hit by a tennis ball" and "punched in da face", and there was another incident with a ball but i'm not sure what it was about...

i told ryan he was "SUPERSENSITIVE BOY! WEAKEST SUPERHERO OF EM ALL!" a falling feather will CRUSH HIM TO DEATH! a friendly poke is LEATHAL! a falling eyelash is DEAFENING!

so that got a sideways grin outta him. but he still insists..MOM!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!

*sigh* but if i go on and on, well, what happened, ? did u tell someone? what did they say/do? then i think it feeds into it all and makes it worse.

so i'm going to it.

so ya in some ways, i am feeling better andit, and got more time to word hunt for you guys. but i'm also busy with this newfound energy i got cleaning up the house after not being able to do anything all summer.

ti's a DISASTER ZONE WATCH WHERE U STEP.

honest to god.. but i'm very thankful that my energy seems to be returning. it was so bad, i could barely get out of bed. and i couldn't do anything but sit here and play games . that gets boring after a bit. but i din't feel like doing hobbies or wotnot.

BG: are u here? when u gonna have that kid???

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words NS!!!

You know we all think of you as our queen(snicker snicker).

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not sure if it's been posted already, but...

WINNIEDOLL worth 100 points good through 9/24/09
    Join SocialVibe, help charities, level up and get free stuff [bracelets, t-shirts, sweaters, the infamous pink ball, etc.] to help spread the word.
    [Joining thru my referral gives points to my cause, the World Wildlife Fund, and their quest to protect polar bears. It does nothing to help me level up.]

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone manage to get 5thgradecrush to work?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Oh, AWESOME ONE. Glad to hear you're getting your energy back, and that was a great haul the other day

I'm still around. Just don't feel like talking much. I'm miserable, can't breathe, and can't move. DS has to help me get off the couch and floor right now. We're also spending a lot of time down at the beach during the days when it is so nice out.

DH is going away this weekend. I kicked him out. He didn't want to go, but I told him that this was going to be the last time for a long time before he'll get to go away again for the entire weekend, so he's going to go. I convinced him to fix his 4-wheeler and take his hunting and fishing gear with him, so he should have a good time. I was invited, but I declined because I only have 2 weeks left until I'm due, and they're all going to be 1 hour away from a hospital.

I will write here before I go into the hospital to have this little girl, though. I promise. I'll do it while I'm calling my mom or FIL to come get DS.

Thanks for all the words too, everyone
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG at least a FB post then and us on there can update SC if needed. But yes it would be nice to get an update prior.

Poor Lolcat..any word yet?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Nope, doesn't work for me either.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just finished class

Have my exam at 630 tonight.

Have to work Saturday and Sunday.

Hope everyone has a good weekend off to study.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    Thanks for the words NS!!!

You know we all think of you as our queen(snicker snicker).
    and u know we (well, i do at least) think of you as our fugly beotch

that figures. it's the only hunt word worth 30pts, and i'm POSITIVE i copied it right. i never tried it yet. was putting in the higher ones first. if i see it again, i'll double check it.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

From Twitter:

The new SheKnows Redesign is here! Visit SheKnows.com to check it out! Claim NEWSHEKNOWS by Monday at midnight for 100 points!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's 6thgradecrush

Thread Information