User Tag List

Page 1171 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 171 671 1071 1121 1161 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1181 1221 1271 1671 2171 ... LastLast
Results 17,551 to 17,565 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a $15.00 off card in the mail yesterday from Zellers and I used it today, it was great, I got new towels, they were on sale, buy 1 get 1 free and this adorable Fisher Price Puppy for my grandson, you press his paws and he sings, counts and other things!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i seen em the other day haun, and dammed if i can remember. did you try walmart? next time i see them i'll let you know where, and what company is putting them out. i used to luv them as a kid, them and hickory sticks, and crackerjack.

i never in a million years could understand ketchup or dillpickle chips *shudder*

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the words! HIGHSCHOOL and DUST are coming up invalid for me.

Last edited by thetick; Thu, Nov 20th, 2008 at 09:20 PM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    I got a $15.00 off card in the mail yesterday from Zellers and I used it today, it was great, I got new towels, they were on sale, buy 1 get 1 free and this adorable Fisher Price Puppy for my grandson, you press his paws and he sings, counts and other things!!
    omg that's too cute l2l ds had a cowboy bear that u used to press his paws. was numbers. DROVE ME BUGSHYAT. he never played with it, dh did. he would come home after work and i would hear this loud

HEY LITTLE BUDDY, COMEON PLAY WITH ME..

and if you din't push his paw again right away

HELLO ARE YOU STILL THERE?? COMEONE PLAY WITH ME!!!

CAN U FIND "1"

press 2..

TRY AGAIN, CAN YOU FIND "1"

then it went really freaky if you got it right..

WOOHOO, GOTCHA! something something

it was like grating..really grating.

well my mom likes bears, so i gave it to her. now when i go to her house..

CAN U FIND "1"????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words!!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NS how did you get $10 off? Is there something out there I am not aware of if they scan the price incorrectly? I thought in Ontario if they scn something wrong and it is under $10 it should be free. Alright I need to google this...lemme go through my flyers that just arrived and then check this out

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hey guys i have a question.
    Has anyone here ever gone for a TILT test or knows someone who has?
    I have to go for one next week and i'm terrified

I keep thinking of that episode of House i saw where something went drastically wrong with the patient.. ugh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening! I have really enjoyed reading all of the stories! Here's a teacher story:

Several years ago, a Native American Indian came to my school and set up a camp on the playground. He talked to the kids for about an hour about how his ancestors lived. He demonstrated how to start a fire, how to use a bow and arrow, how muzzle-loaded guns worked, how they cooked, etc. It was an interesting presentation, and the kids loved it. When I took my class back to the room, I had them write thank you letters to our guest, and required them to include specifics about what they enjoyed and what they learned. Well, Roy, a special ed kid who had major difficulties with reading and language, set to work on that letter with a determination that he rarely showed. I made a point to brag on him about working so hard on his letter, telling him that I knew our guest would enjoy reading it. Then I read what he had written... "I liked when he $hit the gun." It took every bit of self-control that I had to keep from laughing! I was thinking, "Hmmm, I bet that hurt!" I didn't want to say anything to Roy, because it would have been too discouraging, so I let him finish and turn in his letter without correcting him. Needless to say, that letter didn't get mailed! I still have it in a file.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleclef View Post
    Good evening! I have really enjoyed reading all of the stories! Here's a teacher story:

Several years ago, a Native American Indian came to my school and set up a camp on the playground. He talked to the kids for about an hour about how his ancestors lived. He demonstrated how to start a fire, how to use a bow and arrow, how muzzle-loaded guns worked, how they cooked, etc. It was an interesting presentation, and the kids loved it. When I took my class back to the room, I had them write thank you letters to our guest, and required them to include specifics about what they enjoyed and what they learned. Well, Roy, a special ed kid who had major difficulties with reading and language, set to work on that letter with a determination that he rarely showed. I made a point to brag on him about working so hard on his letter, telling him that I knew our guest would enjoy reading it. Then I read what he had written... "I liked when he $hit the gun." It took every bit of self-control that I had to keep from laughing! I was thinking, "Hmmm, I bet that hurt!" I didn't want to say anything to Roy, because it would have been too discouraging, so I let him finish and turn in his letter without correcting him. Needless to say, that letter didn't get mailed! I still have it in a file.
    To funny!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG NS... where did you go and get the great deal on that Hannah Montana doll?? I want to get one for Winter for xmas, but if I can get it for $9.99 I am goin! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Hey guys i have a question.
    Has anyone here ever gone for a TILT test or knows someone who has?
    I have to go for one next week and i'm terrified

I keep thinking of that episode of House i saw where something went drastically wrong with the patient.. ugh
    Reb, what are they give you a tilt test for? Disautonomia? Syncope? Something to do with your blood pressure, or heart (tachycardia)?
    Let me know what kind of suspicions they have about you (in a pm if you like) and I'll tell you about TILT testing. It is really not as bad as you might suspect, especially since you say you saw it on House... LOL That show even scares me sometimes!

hugs Don't be scared.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

very funny story treble. I was thinking ouch. My sil darlene cant read or write well. SO she used to have her first husband to spell to her all the time so that she could leave notes for her mother. One day while in a foul mood he told her how to spell something else. So her note to her mother read this, "Mom I will be back later I went home to fix a son of a beotch. We all had a good laugh at her over that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With editing the wiki, then posting, I totally forgot to put these links up..
    I wanted to share a few pictures with you all, here is a link to some pics of my family on Halloween and Winter's birthday!

Winter at her birthday party:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture757.jpg
    Monet at Winter's party:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture769.jpg
    Kids in a basket (LOL):
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture734.jpg
    Both girls on Halloween:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture715.jpg
    And because everyone here seems to love cats, this is our kitty, Charlie Bucket:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture826.jpg

I just put photobucket links up to the pictures because they are freaking huge, and I didn't want to clog up a whole page with photos! LOL

Hugs all!
    Michelle

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

lolcat you have adorable girls, winter looked so pretty in her dress..makes me miss when my daughter was younger...lol..now i have to fight to get her to shower..lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL, they are so adorable I just want to bite them but not in a weird way...I love cheeks You are blessed to have such wonderful children and God is blessing you with even more, that's amazing. Btw r u a nurse or doctor or something? You seem to be getting all these medical questions lately and your wording is very medical like you have studied or do you just watch way too much House or ER ?
    Good night everyone, I have been up since 6am and really really tired. I skipped class tonite...oh someone remind me to talk about that tomorrow and what the future holds for me with this H&R Block thingy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

gonna need another basket lolcat for those twins.

Thread Information