User Tag List

Page 1121 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 121 621 1021 1071 1111 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1131 1171 1221 1621 2121 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,815 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by symalteria View Post
    okay so after "lurking for about 2 weeks i finally decided to join , pretty hard not to since this seems to be the best site out there and everyone seems to have so much fun ! I hope to meet everyone soon and enjoy some good deals and freebies!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

okay so after "lurking for about 2 weeks i finally decided to join , pretty hard not to since this seems to be the best site out there and everyone seems to have so much fun ! I hope to meet everyone soon and enjoy some good deals and freebies!

Welcome to the asylum symalteria - pull up a chair and sit on the floor - we are a great bunch in here and always love to have new people join us in this wing of the asylum - enjoy your stay!!!

Thanks for all the new words

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome, glad you joined us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Welcome Symalteria ! Thanks for the words ppl ! I get a ride into town tomorrow, guess what Im going to try and pick up when dh isn't looking! rofl

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome Symalteria !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

now only 85 pages to go....need to let my son on the computer....be back later

I see that I missed the site all fixed up for Halloween...

Darlene, glad all worked out for your daughter...so scary...

What are square recipes??

OK--be back later

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome symalteria! Don't let all the talk of an asylum bother you~~~ straight jackets are optional, really!!!

Hi everything thanks for the words! I'm feeling a bit better tonight after getting another antibiotic to stay down and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Still only able to dribble tiny bits though even though I'm drinking plenty of fluids today. Hopefully I just got dehydrated if it doesn't get better by tomorrow though I may have to go get a few bags of antibiotics and iv fluids and that would really suck!!!!!!!!!! So lmao praying I start peeing a bunch

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Squares ... curses, I know U.S. use a different term.... similiar to a cake, cut into squares, strong enough to hold in your hand or use a fork to eat ... Rice Krispie squares .. help any

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh I know, how about bars!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

stardreamer hope you feel better everyday (((huggers)))

woohoo another newbie !!! Welcome

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post

Well I just got off the phone demanding a company who tried to scam me reverse the charges on my credit card. The women was very RUDE & Y towards me....
    I could not believe this women tried to argue with me. I told her STOP ARGUING with me what are you doing? She said I am not arguing I do not have an attitude. Well when you argue with a person for 5-10 mins tell them that they are wrong that you WILL NOT credit their account what is it then if its not arguing?
    I was very proud of myself I did NOT CUZZ AND SWEAR AT HER!.. I did use a law enforcement tone with her.
    I think she works a second job at the DMV here. I had a letter that said, I had to bring in either a copy of the letter or my driver's liscence to renew. My driver's liscence had just been stolen (2nd time), so I just brought the letter. Well, the woman went off on me. She asked me for my driver's liscence, I explained that I did not have it, it was stolen. She started giving me the rules of the DMV. I said, excuse me, this letter says I don't need my driver's liscenc, just the letter.

So then she starts. Well, *I* can do it here, because *I* have the computer and *I* can just go ahead and look you up. (verifyign by photo). but if I did NOT have the computer I couldn't do it.

I said, in a loud enough tone so everyone could hear...SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT THEN? I WANT TO GET THIS DONE.

well, she lost that "i know everything" look and you woulda thought i had physically slapped her. She almost ALMOST rolled her eyes as if to say..oooh boy. but she knew better because then I woulda hollered for a supervisor.

ignorant beotch. Ya i worked in customer service ever since i got out of school. you don't talk to ppl like that. esp when they know what they're talking about.

UPDATE: buddy is fixing our car, and getting us a rental on saturday. will post more later. i'm tired. it's been a hellish week. i still haven't called my sis-in-law yet, and i feel terrible. I had a terrible day with ryan yesterday.

I posted most of my comments on ppls profile page. oh i got one more thing to ad

LOLCAT IS GONNA KICK YER ARSES FOR ALL THEM NEW WORDS!!!! holy CRAPOLA. i just went to the wiki. and i'm never gonna get em all entered..that's without the batch you guys added!!!!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Squares ... curses, I know U.S. use a different term.... similiar to a cake, cut into squares, strong enough to hold in your hand or use a fork to eat ... Rice Krispie squares .. help any
    Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Oh I know, how about bars!

That works!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

eh, u. RQ. i is so glad your back

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    eh, u. RQ. i is so glad your back
    Thanx!

Attachment 4493

cheers Attachment 4492

Thread Information