User Tag List

Page 1111 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1121 1161 1211 1611 2111 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 38027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    NS can attest that Im in a constant state of confusion. What contest are you talking about Aphena????

The big one on here starts at 1:00. I havent' gotten any clues yet to what's going on.....I am in EST time so was just curious....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Aphen, Im using the posting time show on our messages. Depends on which time zone you're in so I think using the post time is the safest. for example its 7.29 a.m. cst (my time zone) and 9.29 in smartcanucks time zone. Hope that's clearer than mud! lol I thought for a sec P&P had a new contest! lol silly me! So about 3 1/2 hours from now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ohh and happy birthday smb127 you have the same b-day as my sis cool
    Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    woohoo!!!! That is awesome and I never expected that they would take care of it so fast, that's just terrific! I'm so glad that lolcat can now keep it for her babies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMB!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

HAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAY..SMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB HAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAY TOOOO YOOOOOOOO!!!!

old bugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday to all the Birthday people.

YEAH FOR US! WE WON ONE!

Thanks for all the new words!
    Thanks you everyone for the wishes. We are going out for dinner on the weekend and gee I get to pay!! LOL I guess I could use the kids money, but I gave it to them so it is still me paying.

NS - I may be an old bugger, but I don't look like one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Finally after two long years, I'm finished my Medical Receptionist course. I just did my final exam last night. I received honors in every subject. Not bad for someone who hasn't been in school for over 20 years. Now to find a really good job.
    CONGRATS Racefan!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    hey guys working on vocals for auditions that are in two weeks yikes! am doing ok reading the sheet music but I havent heard the song so dont know what it sounds like on piano and its required that they play for us while we sing so hopefully i can fake that one LOL I should do ok though I can read music so it should be all good
    Break a leg dear!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    bad news

my brother-in-law passed away on the 10th. i just got the email the one that was sick in hosp. last word i got said he was recieving radiation and had months.
    So sorry to hear of your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    The big one on here starts at 1:00. I havent' gotten any clues yet to what's going on.....I am in EST time so was just curious....
    I started the ruomer that we get to vote on Boo's g-string pics. LOL

Thanks for all the words everyone. I sure do miss my rep. I am getting to old to remember everyone, hope Boo gets the problem fixed soon!!

WELCOME to the group - Poppy, Shebby, cindee, hncsp, Bluekitty and amthomp25.

Now it is time for break. See you all later!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh one more thing the + sign beside the name - I thin it means that the person has more than one page of SC open.

Thats what I though it meant anyway.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and onther thing.

I have cake - you can all have a piece!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Out of thought... did you rin some antivruses yet. Just wondering... $40 isnt' bad, but damn coudl do it yourslef you had the disk.....
    Ran virus, ad-aware, spybot, all them wonderful tools but still no go - $40 isn't bad - just pizzes me off that Future Shop didn't give me any disks when I bought the puter and I phoned them and asked them and they were useless except to say would "wipe and store" for $100 + tax and then give me a set of disks - pretty useless now and with the puter being 2 1/2 yrs old now I figure pay $40 (get no disks) and hopefully last a couple more years then buy newer at that point - besides this error works great but would like to be able to load my camera, etc. or wouldn't bother with it. Thanks for all the help you offered and will know who to run to if need programs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Ran virus, ad-aware, spybot, all them wonderful tools but still no go - $40 isn't bad - just pizzes me off that Future Shop didn't give me any disks when I bought the puter and I phoned them and asked them and they were useless except to say would "wipe and store" for $100 + tax and then give me a set of disks - pretty useless now and with the puter being 2 1/2 yrs old now I figure pay $40 (get no disks) and hopefully last a couple more years then buy newer at that point - besides this error works great but would like to be able to load my camera, etc. or wouldn't bother with it. Thanks for all the help you offered and will know who to run to if need programs.
    when I had issues with my old computer - Also from Future Shop and came with no disks, I put a message up on Freecycle asking for a Windows disk. My old computer is almost 9 years old and even though it's slow as molasses on the internet it still runs great for all my documents and pictures. My laptop has Vista on it and I DESPISE it. I'd love to go back to Windows 98 or 2000 but I'm afraid to lose everything I have on it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Oh and onther thing.

I have cake - you can all have a piece!!
    Woohoo - cake - the heck with the calories I just burned off at the gym. I quit smoking almost 7 months ago and gained at least 25 lbs - hating the extra weight - I'm sure most is from eating (food tastes so good now and can't get enough of it) but I'm beginning to wonder if my thyroid became more messed up after quitting - will check with my Dr on Friday when I go get my flu shot. I'm up to a whopping 15 mins on the eliptical now (burns just over 200 calories) - I'm so out of shape. Just getting into the gym since I have access to full gym facilities at work and can go during work hours, so hope to be able to add time to that over time. Dam near kills me right now - lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

OMG please tell seek will definately be saying prayers to keep them safe and bring them home. Please keep us updated!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I know what the contest is, I stumbled on the thread before it got locked or restricted or whatever it is they do to hide it from the general population lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    when I had issues with my old computer - Also from Future Shop and came with no disks, I put a message up on Freecycle asking for a Windows disk. My old computer is almost 9 years old and even though it's slow as molasses on the internet it still runs great for all my documents and pictures. My laptop has Vista on it and I DESPISE it. I'd love to go back to Windows 98 or 2000 but I'm afraid to lose everything I have on it.
    Would I only need the WIN XP disk to fix up my ikernel error - know nothing about reformatting a computer? If that the case will see if I can find anyone with a disk before spending $40 - that $40 would buy be alot of bargains - lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    I think I know what the contest is, I stumbled on the thread before it got locked or restricted or whatever it is they do to hide it from the general population lol

Pets??

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Awesome sweater NS - when I was pregnant with my first, my mom knitted her everything in wild colors, she was the most colorful baby ever all i could ever knit was a scarf which I learned in brownies. I like latch hooking and cross stitch

Thanks for the words Kekes!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Birthday SMB!!
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i hope you have a wonderful birthday.
    -angel i am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time, we are all thing of you.
    - the tech section might be able to answer your question. a member named scooter? is pretty good with computers. otherwise post your question there. he posted a link about how to maximize speed firefox and it worked.
    -thanks for words
    -i wonder what the contest is, only a couple more hours

Thread Information