User Tag List

Page 2111 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1111 1611 2011 2061 2101 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2121 2161 2211 ... LastLast
Results 31,651 to 31,665 of 38027
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is SUMMERSNACKS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/01/09

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is PREMATURELABOR for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/01/09

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Today's code word is BEENAWHILE for 450 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 07/30/09.

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words!!!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is KIDKITCHEN for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/01/09

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hello Hello... it's been awhile and not spending so much time on the computer. Other than my PS addiction.

Hope everyone is doing well
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

POINTS & PRIZES
    This week's code word is HUNGRYGIRL for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/01/09.

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not feeling very well at all today. Nausea and vomiting, bad OTHER tummy problems, etc. Not sure if it is something I ate or early labor signs. That happens to lots of women

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    LOLCAT any word on baby and immigration sob's? I have been thinking about you alot lately
    Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Hi All!! Thanks for all the words

lolcat - your plumbing story made me giggle. I'm wondering, too, about any updates on the immigration and the baby.
    No good news on that front at all. They have pretty much given me until this coming Monday to "Resolve the issue" (Pay the bills off) or they are going to proceed against me. I've sold every piece of jewelry and valuable stuff I've got, but still not enough to pay off the bills. We already took out an extra amount on our mortgage to pay off a bunch of the older bills before, so that isn't really an option, and we dipped into our savings that time too. Not really sure what will happen, since none of DH's or my family can help us either. I'm waiting on 2 phone calls today, but I doubt there is any promise from those, since they both were pretty sure they couldn't help me but would look into things and call me back anyway.
    I should go check on the munchkins and make sure they aren't breaking anything, plus the bathroom is calling me again. Blech!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

((((lolcat)))))

Maybe SC can do a fund raiser of some sort?? I don't have a lot of extra income but I sure would be willing to donate the cash back I have, maybe we can get others to do the same???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    ((((lolcat)))))

Maybe SC can do a fund raiser of some sort?? I don't have a lot of extra income but I sure would be willing to donate the cash back I have, maybe we can get others to do the same???

I'm new and don't have much cash back but you're welcome to it. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having trouble, lolcat.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

DOGPARK for 450 points! Good thru 08/01/09

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PEEPTOE 150 pts. 08/04/09
    SALADDRESSING 150 pts. 08/04/09

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks for all the new words

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Hi All!! Thanks for the words

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Actually, they had 2 leaks. The one over the tub was fine, but it took a day to get the plumber in to check it. In the meantime, my mother went to lift the seat on the toilet & noticed ripples in the water. She looked up to see drops of water coming from the ceiling. They had to use an umbrella in the bathroom for a day.

& family's whole purpose in life is to drive you mental. I've found the easiest way to deal with them is to let them have their way. If she starts complaining about the way you're cutting vegetables, excuse yourself and tell her you're going off to take a nap. & yes, I've had the This is not how I taught you to chop vegetables incident with my Mom.

How are you feeling these days?
    Umbrella in the bathroom ... too funny!!

I'm just thankful that she's living in Calgary full time and only comes to Ontario once a year. This morning I got to go out for a little while and when I came back, she was cleaning my fridge. Luckily I slept really well last night so my patience was a little better this morning. I appreciate the help, but ............. Yesterday she vaccuumed my house with the power beater attachement. I had to go into the basement because I wasn't going to watch her ruin my new hardwood floors.

Oh, well. Deep breaths in all the time. That's how I have to handle it.

I am feeling okay. I just can't do a whole lot. It's really hard to move around all the time, and I'm getting winded really easily. I have been feeling ill lately and am having trouble keeping weight on, but my doctor isn't worried right now, so I'm not going to worry. I've been having braxton-hicks for about a month now, but extremely irregular. Usually at night after dinner for about three hours. Other than that, things are fabulous (no swelling ).

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Thanks for all the new words can't do rep at work (too much blocked).

Off to the other end of the dockyard, where I work - a ship getting ready to leave in about 30 minutes and they are taking my dad for his committal of ashes ceremony while they are at sea so I want to be on the jetty as they leave to say my final goodbye to him
    (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Not feeling very well at all today. Nausea and vomiting, bad OTHER tummy problems, etc. Not sure if it is something I ate or early labor signs. That happens to lots of women

No good news on that front at all. They have pretty much given me until this coming Monday to "Resolve the issue" (Pay the bills off) or they are going to proceed against me. I've sold every piece of jewelry and valuable stuff I've got, but still not enough to pay off the bills. We already took out an extra amount on our mortgage to pay off a bunch of the older bills before, so that isn't really an option, and we dipped into our savings that time too. Not really sure what will happen, since none of DH's or my family can help us either. I'm waiting on 2 phone calls today, but I doubt there is any promise from those, since they both were pretty sure they couldn't help me but would look into things and call me back anyway.
    I should go check on the munchkins and make sure they aren't breaking anything, plus the bathroom is calling me again. Blech!
    Nice. I wish there was something I could do to help out. I really hope you don't have to go .

I hope everyone is having a great day. My day is getting better. MIL is leaving for the afternoon/evening . What to do with myself?!?
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Thread Information