User Tag List

Page 283 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 38027
  1. #4231
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Thanks for the words.

  2. #4232
    Smart Canuck MeMew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,259
    Likes Received
    166
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    new prizes up. Good for those who have already achieved 200.000 points.
    http://pointsandprizes.com/index.php...arch&sm=latest

  3. #4233
    Smart Canuck MeMew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,259
    Likes Received
    166
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    PRIZE - 250PT - 3 jUNE

  4. #4234
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    So this morning I emailed and asked about the 1000 points for the entry and no reponse, but I just looked and I got the points... SO if you entered and didn't get the 1000 points check now and drop them a line! I had entered cutest couple and halloween...

    GEEZ, i donno curls. it's taking them a year to straighten out the cutest couples points, and if you still don't get your pts you have to go hound them...ay yi yi!

    time to walk softly, and carry a big stick.


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  5. #4235
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,506
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Thanks, Memew. Should I just get a necklace or wait for a dvd? I want a season dvd of some sort, but I don't know if they're going to get any in the near future.

    With all the scares with other sites, i want to at least cash in once!

  6. #4236
    Smart Canuck MeMew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,259
    Likes Received
    166
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SavingKarina View Post
    Thanks, Memew. Should I just get a necklace or wait for a dvd? I want a season dvd of some sort, but I don't know if they're going to get any in the near future.

    With all the scares with other sites, i want to at least cash in once!
    The sooner you cash out for something of value, the better. My own recommendation is that the necklace is something good and within your reach now, so try to grab one before they are all gone. The retail value of them (as shown on the seller's website) is around 47-60$, so it is better than DVDs, I guess. Just try to google for more infor about these necklaces to see if they are really worth the value they quote on the website. Good luck.
    I am no where near even 100,000 points, so just admire the beauty of them and regret (I love pearl, however)

  7. #4237
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    gee..and i was glad to get heel grips


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  8. #4238
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    4,399
    Likes Received
    932
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    godutch 100 05/31 Moms Menu

  9. #4239
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MeMew View Post
    new prizes up. Good for those who have already achieved 200.000 points.
    http://pointsandprizes.com/index.php...arch&sm=latest
    They are nice necklaces. They come with earrings.

    I'm tempted to cash in for something. I've already lost out on netwinner and pigsback. I'd really like to get a dvd set.

  10. #4240
    I'm your Huckleberry. lolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Age
    49
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I am cashing out for a necklace, mostly because the whole Pigsback thing scared me... I had enough points for a $15 gc from them, and they sent me a PEN..
    le sigh.

  11. #4241
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    lol, that's nothing to laff about.

    what kinda pen?


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  12. #4242
    I'm your Huckleberry. lolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Age
    49
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Oh NSAngel... you wouldn't even believe how sad it is..
    A pink click pen, not even as good as something you can get at the dollar store.

    Curse you, Pigsback!!

  13. #4243
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    107
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    yep lolcat...i got that kick in the pants stupid pen as well!! i loved how they said they would choose what they sent you based on how many points you had.....

  14. #4244
    Junior Canuck jodew71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Thomas, ON
    Posts
    474
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MeMew View Post
    The sooner you cash out for something of value, the better. My own recommendation is that the necklace is something good and within your reach now, so try to grab one before they are all gone. The retail value of them (as shown on the seller's website) is around 47-60$, so it is better than DVDs, I guess. Just try to google for more infor about these necklaces to see if they are really worth the value they quote on the website. Good luck.
    I am no where near even 100,000 points, so just admire the beauty of them and regret (I love pearl, however)
    The way I read that website is that you get all 7 of the necklaces for $67. That really lowers their value since P&P is asking 200,000 points each.

  15. #4245
    Junior Canuck jodew71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Thomas, ON
    Posts
    474
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I'm really bummed. Because we're in Canada I couldn't order the hanging rope chair because they won't ship it here. So, I was saving for the iPod and it's gone now too. I've got over 400,000 points and I'm not interested in their books, DVD's or music. wahhhhh!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •