User Tag List

Page 319 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    CANJEN:

when will they officially notify you?

I have no idea. the cat contest is the only other one I have entered, of these. I know it says on the site they will post the winners on Sunday.
    the first place entrant got over 130 since midnight, she was 138 pts ahead of me when the contest was over. so unless something happens, she'll be the winner.
    believe me, If I get the ipod, I will be happy with it. I was just trying hard for the amazon, my dh spent 8 months with no job last year, and the one he finally got pays $8 an hour. there's a couple kids living in a family of 4 that lives on $600 a month, that I buy gifts and clothes for, and when budget is so tight, its hard to help them out too. I was going to use the amazon on all of them, because you can often get fantastic deals on amazon. The ipod is a bit hard to divide up between them, lol. But, If I am determined to be an ipod winner, I will be thrilled to win it!

On the P*P word balance, something I found useful in the very beginning, is when you aren't sure if you have entered a word, click VIEW ALL at the end of the page numbers, on the Word Balance page, then, at the top of windows, click edit, click "find in this page" and start typing your word into the box, it will show you where on the page that word is located. I have had a few that I entered, and was told "you have already entered this word" and when I checked, I had NOT entered the word.
    that is also useful information when searching a page for any word, especially on a huge typed page, like articles, stories, ebooks, so on.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks friends for new words.
    But What's wrong with P&P this week? I see no new words in their partner sites and even the front page of Sheknows and the weekend is coming?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ty for the words.

I gave crafter7 and NSANGEL votes for their kitties today. Thanks alot ladies for all the votes you gave us.
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Thu, Jun 12th, 2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: forgot to mention I voted.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ONmomofthree View Post

NSangel wow look how quickly your rep grew! And look at all the gifts you have. I am still waiting for my first
    Wow I just got my first star....So exciting!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thanks for the words everyone. I know what you mean by lack of words on sponsor sites, etc...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

argh. i have to go waaaaaaay back in the posts to find the 5 words i'm missing.

don't post anymore til i get caught up

or i'll sic "Slobber" on you!

woah, wait, when did that happen. i got a star?????

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Something I'd like to know, but not bothering asking because they never answer my emails, is how are they tracking duplicate accounts? by IP? "Votes cast from duplicate accounts will be removed before posting contest results and accounts will be suspended."
    Quote Originally Posted by ONmomofthree View Post
    That is strange.....How do they do that when you can have 2 accounts per house and what about public internet access?
    I'm going to have a fit with them. It says 2 accounts per household not IP address. I got 4 ppl on this computer! 2 here at my house, 2 that live at my mom's but she doesn't have a computer, and they're staying with us for the most part while her house is being fixed up. (she's allergic to dust -drywall, sawdust..etc and everything but housework LOL).

i'm screwed. oh well. live and learn.

well, i emailed them and explained, and asked them if it's per household address or IPP. and if it was IPP they should edit their rules to say just that. Not so worried about winning a contest or not (would be nice tho), but dont' want to have accts cancelled.
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Jun 13th, 2008 at 04:33 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH MY - I was all caught up and now there is a stack of new words. Will I ever get any work done today. LOL Don't tell my boss what I am doing.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

anyone found any new words?
    Searching and earning points that can be redeemed for all sorts of fun and cool stuff! I've earned $15 for amazon.ca so far! Come join me.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BBGun89

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

thanks for new words
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

soooo where did #2 in the cat contest come from? Seriously I never saw the entry for "cats in the bag" before today!

Canjen - have you played at chapmans? it's pretty easy to get some cool stuff for the kids - mine love the dolls

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

well, i emailed them and explained, and asked them if it's per household address or IPP. and if it was IPP they should edit their rules to say just that. Not so worried about winning a contest or not (would be nice tho), but dont' want to have accts cancelled.
    Good luck about sending them an email. P&P is awsome at responding....Sheknows ~ Not so good

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    soooo where did #2 in the cat contest come from? Seriously I never saw the entry for "cats in the bag" before today!

Canjen - have you played at chapmans? it's pretty easy to get some cool stuff for the kids - mine love the dolls
    Cat's in the Bag was always in 3rd place behind Arleen and Victoria.

These were the standings on June 10, when the list was last posted on here:
    Tabby..a senior's tail... arleen S. ...............7556
    A Quirky Rescued Cat's Story... Victoria C. ..7097
    Cats In The Bag... Erica E. .......................6549
    My son saved the life of this ... carole w. ....3530
    My cat has 27 toes, and he's a... Amber R. ..2566

Apparently Erica has gained a lot of fans because she's gotten almost 1500 votes in 3 days to overtake Victoria!

The standings right now (for the same 5) are:

Tabby..a senior's tail... arleen S. ............... 8526
    Cats In The Bag... Erica E. ....................... 8009
    A Quirky Rescued Cat's Story... Victoria C. ..7972
    My son saved the life of this ... carole w. ....3708
    My cat has 27 toes, and he's a... Amber R. ..2831

Arleen you better keep a close watch on this Erica . . . scratch her eyes out if you have to! LOL

Thread Information