User Tag List

Page 1319 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 319 819 1219 1269 1309 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1329 1369 1419 1819 2319 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    leftie I put your link in my previous post with the other links

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oops

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

PF, that is very sweet of your vets to spoil you but you deserve it too. It is nice to feel rewarding like that and truly appreciated...and you got to spoil yourself and shop.
    Speaking of shopping though I decided to buy myself a new winter jacket this weekend. I saw from Columbia jackets in the mall yesterday when I ran in to spend my last Fruits and Passions card from bzz. Anyways they are down to $149 which is still expensive but not for a Columbia one. Most of my jackets are so old ripping apart and do not fit right (I have gained enough weight since marriage and kids nothing fits right). So I told my husband I know things are tight but I want it and he said absolutely I have been telling you since last year to get a new one. So weather permitting this weekend we will go and I will pick one out for myself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks amy You do deserve a new winter coat! That's what I did too! Went out and bought myself a real nice one. It's a 3 in 1 and I love those, they are so warm! It was $149.98 less 30% discount! Couldn't go wrong! We have to spoil ourselves too!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    leftie I put your link in my previous post with the other links

Thanks

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Petite - good for you!! I'm glad that there are people out there to take care of the vets. I am currently looking into doing something like that as well. They don't get enough appreciation as far as I'm concerned.

Amy - winter coats are good, and nice fitting ones are even better. It's important to remember to take care of yourself and not just your family. What I always say is "a happy mommy is a happy family"! I take one morning each weekend and spend time by myself. I always go out of the house to spend my time alone as well, jsut so I get out and about. That's how I take care of mommy ... get away to recharge, and I find it works each and every weekend

I am packing it in early again tonight ... need to get rest and heal my back. I have never been this sore in my life - not even giving natural birth to a 10lb 3.5oz baby!! Everyone have a great evening!
    Last edited by babygonnermann; Fri, Dec 19th, 2008 at 08:55 PM.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Petite - good for you!! I'm glad that there are people out there to take care of the vets. I am currently looking into doing something like that as well. They don't get enough appreciation as far as I'm concerned.

Amy - winter coats are good, and nice fitting ones are even better. It's important to remember to take care of yourself and not just your family. What I always say is "a happy mommy is a happy family"! I take one morning each weekend and spend time by myself. I always go out of the house to spend my time alone as well, jsut so I get out and about. That's how I take care of mommy ... get away to recharge, and I find it works each and every weekend

I am packing it in early again tonight ... need to get rest and heal my back. I have never been this sore in my life - not even giving natural birth to a 10lb 3.5oz baby!! Everyone have a great evening!
    OMG did you say 10lb 3.5oz baby that's a not a newborn there! yikes for that I woulda had to have drugs! Didn't have anything with ds but lol he was only 6lb 15oz and didn't give me time to have anything if I'd wanted it lol. Went into labor at midnight had him at 3:30am had just started to really hurt and there he was! dd took a bit longer 6 hours but she was only 7lb. I feel for you good grief can't imagine a baby that big. DH was over 9lb and his momma is just a tiny lil thing, thought that was bad.

Andi thanks for putting my Mollie's link up lol I couldn't see any pics when I added hers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    have dh christmas party tomorrow..doign a chinese gift exchange I got a fountain and the board game - Moment of Truth..could be an interesting time..though we aretn staying long going for free supper and gift exchange..with wind chill its supposed to be - 41 tomorrow so dont want to be out too long

cant believe how warm you guy got it, though my mom lives in north carolina and teases me with her weather everyday..lol..right now its -32 ..too cold o do anything
    I guess we are having a heatwave here. It's only -25.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hello Hello everyone... I've been busy baking and finally got it all done.
    I made Nanaimo Bars, Midnight Bars (Mint), Raspberry Squares, Butter
    Tart Squares, Melting Moments, and loads of cookies.
    On Monday, I'll make the Tourtiere and will be DONE!

Wrapped everything and now finally get to sit for the evening.

Thank you for the words you wonderful people!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG Babygonner, I can totally relate to that, my youngest was 10lb 2oz, and after they broke my water she came in one push.. poor thing was so black and blue in the face for a week, she looked terrible! I'm a little worried about how sore you still are, do you have a ton of bruising too?

Petite, of course they treat you well, from all the descriptions you give.. you treat them well all year long!

Uh oh, a little voice is calling me.. Older DD is having trouble sleeping the past couple nights, I think she's a little too excited about Christmas!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tina you are so very fortunate to have a job that you like & look forward to, so many people are stuck in a job they hate & it really makes for a miserable life. I'm sure your clients think of you as a daughter & love spoiling you. Keep up the good work.

I'm done baking for the in-law bash tomorrow, all presents wrapped & loaded in the car & ready for our 2 hr. drive. All I have left to do is make a banana pudding in the morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks for the words!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ughhh rocking a cold atm it sucks
    driving to work this morning was ok (minus me slamming my finger in the car door an now its sprained ughhh) but coming home was killer dad came to the mall was going to pick me up and leave the car there then drive me to work sunday and let me take the car home if it wasnt bad but i ended up following him all the way home doing like 40 on the highway cause it was BAD...then something went wrong with my gas pedal so i had to ride the brake all the way home cause the gas pedal was either stuck/caught or frozen idk which but i would take my foot off the break and the car would just start going faster and faster i only let it go up to about 58km before i was like ok something is screwed up so i didnt even press the gas the entire time i just kept my foot over the brake and would brake whenever it started getting too fast for the road...then told dad he got in and saw what i was talking about he said he doesnt know if its doing it now or not but we will find out tomorrow when we go grocery shopping LOL

ohh and i need the musically inclined people to help me out here ok so i am auditioning for a broadway show they want only vocalists to fill a chorus and there are a few solo parts it says its a professional show so i know my shot at getting a solo is sooo out since the only training i have is level one vocals at college so figure chorus or nothing for me is the best bet when they do casting so should i tell them when i call tomorrow to book an audition that i want a part in chorus if they dont ask or should i only tell them what if they ask?

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Hey everyone! How are you all doing tonight? Hope you all had a great day! Apparently we have a snow storm on the way...yikes! I have to bring husband to work at 6am and then I have 2 clients tomorrow. Hope it won't be TOO bad!

I just wanted to tell you guys how I have the BEST boss in the world, the BEST job in the world and the BEST clients in the world! I just LOVE them to pieces!

Holiday hugssss everyone and for those that aren't easily offended, Christmas hugsssss to you!!!!! I like Christmas hugs
    Stay safe in the storm.

You deserve to be spoiled, so enjoy it.

& Xmas hugs, doggy kisses & kitty purrs to you.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Cmon SCs we need some doggie pix! yea, I know, I'll get my up tomorrow!

Thread Information