User Tag List

Page 1269 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 269 769 1169 1219 1259 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1279 1319 1369 1769 2269 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,035 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    Rose you get 50 points for the FP comments-1st 10 comments

the other contests you only get 5 points each-1st 25 times per contest

ok thanks that works was trying to figure out when it would stop giving me points LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    What prize are you going for, Rose?
    I haven't seen anything on there for a while that I want.
    ugh I think I was too late cause I dont see it there anymore!
    there was a pair of earrings they had up that my sis said she liked but think they are gone now

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh my bad it was that tigers eye necklace she wanted LOL and it says out of stock darn too slow LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am still catching up, But think I have read all I can tonight. In our town things are gone haywire. Several people have been shot and killed this weekend and one was my 19 year old cousin's best friend. I went to school with both of the boys parents. The third guy took hostages and shot 3 police men and they say several other were injured.
    Tomorrow is jakes bday. we had a party for him yesterday. Glad I didnt wait like I had planned.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg seek thats terrible!!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found this entry in the smile contest at P&P. I thought it was adorable!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Haha Andit, you are very lucky to have met him! I extra love the song now that I am Canadian, because it is very Canadian focused. I'd love to have lunch with you and chat, Andit
    That would be so much fun. I don't suppose you get to Toronto very often? I've never had occasion to visit London. Spent a weekend in Forest several years ago for a murder mystery weekend (lots of fun!).

Hope you're doing well.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    I am still catching up, But think I have read all I can tonight. In our town things are gone haywire. Several people have been shot and killed this weekend and one was my 19 year old cousin's best friend. I went to school with both of the boys parents. The third guy took hostages and shot 3 police men and they say several other were injured.
    Tomorrow is jakes bday. we had a party for him yesterday. Glad I didnt wait like I had planned.

WOW friging crazy over there HUH. Jeesh....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post

I found this entry in the smile contest at P&P. I thought it was adorable!

Ohhh it is So cute it looks fakey...I mean i like ti but the cats head is nto proportional....Or something...LOL.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post

If you BRAG anymore I am goona throw up...
    You could go too. Jared and Jensen are both going to be there.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

PetiteFemme suggested I check this thread out, and after stalking her posts, I found it.

It's been awhile since I entered any P&P words, so its time I catch up!

Thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yay hi ellabee and you probably wont ever catch up! I can never seem to manage LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ellabee View Post
    PetiteFemme suggested I check this thread out, and after stalking her posts, I found it.

Thank you for the words!
    Welcome to our little asylum ellabee - we are a great bunch here - enjoy your stay

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    I bought my big tree for $24.99 at Walmart after Christmas last year. It's a prelit with 400 mini lights and we absolutely love it! And it was SO cheap! I think it's only a 6' tree but it's big enough for us! We have no kids! We have one "unwrapped" gift under it so far as we bought a new Chrysler Seabring and that's basically our big Christmas gift We do the stockings though and they are over 3' high so we have loads of fun with those! We usually put about $200 worth of stuff in each other's stocking I love doing the stocking. We always did it at home when mom was alive and it was always the first thing I went for We don't have any kids so we don't have to wrap any gifts! But we aren't allowed to peek in the stockings!
    Told DH he said we'd try walmart first after xmas lmao I've told him and told him after xmas but now he listens, lol thanks for the backup.
    My dd has a seabring loved it but her idiot ahole bf has really made it a mess. He got mad and tore off the drivers side visor off cuz it wouldn't stay up. Well it has wires and things in it that control some of the lights and things. Got mad smashed the center console which messed up the thing that lowers and raises the convertible. I'm so very glad she's leaving him in January. Love the idea of stuffing a stocking for Dh never really pay attention to the stocking except for treats. Next year I'll have to think up some gifts to put in there already have all his present this year he's getting a cowboys lap blanket and a air purifier, hoping that helps his allergies.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    we're getting dumped on right now in southern Ontario. DH (dick head) was out twice yesterday shovelling but you'd never know it now.
    LOLcat... how's the snow in London? I've gotta come into town to donate plasma on Tuesday night (gotta save somebody!!) so I'm hoping the roads will be ok. Although the weather network says it's supposed to rain/snow that day. But... we know how accurate they are!!!
    Be careful driving! Your doing a wonderful thing giving plasma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    I really need to try adn get one after season this year...prelit... I am so picky on where the lights go and how they are hung....it's insane...Like OCD. UGHA. Mine is still sitting here shooting for today but then iwant to work so I am hung... However i liek to see the presents under teh tree it looks good to me.
    lol my sister was like that with the tree drove us all nutty making us hang each icicle separately nothing too close or too far away good grief took forever to trim the tree. The rest of us would finally get tired of her taking what we'd done down and just left it to her. Now my oldest sister is just as bad with her trees, has a theme every year and spends a fortune on it. Have no patience for that but her trees are really amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Thank you sooooo much to CURLS.

She sent me a message with a link to Staples.ca for the backpack so I went to the store near my place (in minus 11 feels like minus 23 temperature) and found the bag my nephew wanted for $63. I know expensive but what can we do?
    You guys rock...all helped me til I finally found it. Luv ya guys !!!
    So glad you found the bag am sure he'll love it and sounds like he will take good care of it which is all that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Glad you got your bag amy!!
    I am in the middle of a bake fest..lol..just finished oatmeal cranberry cookies and m&m cookies and a batch of butter tarts..yummo...
    having our friend over for supper who is having money trouble, figure I can give them a ton of baking and some other stuff we got for them..but man is it hot in here now..making lasagna for supper with caeser salad and cheese biscuits with apple cake for supper..gonna kill my oven yet..lol
    omg I'll be right there haunish, sounds so good especially the lasagna and I just love caeser salads but can't eat that type of lettuce has too much vit. K I think but omg I miss them, lol always cheat and take a bite of DH's when we go out. For a long time he wouldn't eat broccolli or any of the things I couldn't eat but loved cuz he didn't want to eat it in front of me, silly man. Finally convinced him that it would be worse knowing he was going without it too
    Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    OMG seek that's horrible!!! Whats wrong with people! Have the got the gunmen in custody? YOu take care and Happy Birthday Jake!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ellabee View Post
    Thank you for the words!
    Welcome ellabee to the best thread online! Hope you enjoy it here lol. Just so you know straight jackets are optional here but a great bunch of people.

Got our xmas tree up once DH was convinced he'd have to wait until after xmas to get a tree at a reasonable price. Still need to decorate the house but am glad that part is done. Noticed hardly anyone has outside decorations this year even our next door neighbors who go all out every year. Guess it was the energy bills that did it but now that gas prices have dropped so much am hoping that will go way down too. Have a good evening everyone I'm off to vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome ellabee!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Thread Information