User Tag List

Page 1267 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 1317 1367 1767 2267 ... LastLast
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 38027
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well, done all my voting (2 contests), entered hourly contests, entered Mom's contests ... entered by 5 hrly. words ... guess thats it! see ya all later!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

good morning everyone!! Thanks for the words!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Well, done all my voting (2 contests), entered hourly contests, entered Mom's contests ... entered by 5 hrly. words ... guess thats it! see ya all later!

Good morning - you've been busy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all just stopping by to say hi.

HI!!!!

It snowing here today, enough so that the snowplow just went by. Yuck I hate the snow.

Yesterday the DD has a skating compitition and came in 4th out 6. She was happy, said at least she she better than last year. LOL I was just happy that she tried. She can skate wekk but she is way to stiff, almost like she is afraid of falling.

Her best friend that lives down the road came with me and the DD was happy to see her (DD's Week wih the Father). The Ex had to leave before she got her standing in so I got to take her shopping with the friend. Spent a ton on lunch and then drove her home. I finally got to use some of the Marks Work Warehouse coupons. Great deals lest than $6 for PJ bottoms and I got my mom a pair of supper soft slippers again under $6. I am going to have to stop on the way home durring the week to pick up some more stuff.

We stopped for the last time at the Hersheys factory in Smith Falls and picked out gifts for my parents. The kids each picked out something to eat on the way home too.

Last night I got all the Christmas gifts in groups and to day I get to wrap. Whick is what I am going to do right after I have breakfast.

Later everyone and have a great day!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Just logged on for a minute--watching our team (Univ. of Alabama--#1 in US) playing University of Florida (#2). It's halftime & they are losing 17-10.

Beautiful trees PF--wanna come & help us, we are running behind this year.
    I'd love to! Send me the directions!!!!!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    OH Rose am so sorry you didn't get a main role am glad you will still get to be in it but know how disappointing that has to be.
    PF beautiful trees we usually have ours up by now hope to be able to get it up tomorrow but DH isn't too happy with it. We went to dillards today lmao he thought maybe we could find on there that wasn't too expensive, roflmao! DILLARDS inexpensive yeah right! Told him those are anywhere from $200 to over $400 he just had to look lol he took one look at the prices and turned around headed back to the escalator. Keep telling him we need to buy one after xmas when they are on sale but he just never gets it. Silly man. After Katrina we got a tiny 4 ft tree so that we wouldn't have to buy a bunch of ornaments and things its even got its own lights but it is really too small. Over the last 3 yrs I think we finally have enough ornaments for a bigger tree.
    I bought my big tree for $24.99 at Walmart after Christmas last year. It's a prelit with 400 mini lights and we absolutely love it! And it was SO cheap! I think it's only a 6' tree but it's big enough for us! We have no kids! We have one "unwrapped" gift under it so far as we bought a new Chrysler Seabring and that's basically our big Christmas gift We do the stockings though and they are over 3' high so we have loads of fun with those! We usually put about $200 worth of stuff in each other's stocking I love doing the stocking. We always did it at home when mom was alive and it was always the first thing I went for We don't have any kids so we don't have to wrap any gifts! But we aren't allowed to peek in the stockings!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

we had our first real snow last night. it looks very pretty, next week well. i am going to my moms to watch elf tonight, we both love that movie. a perfect sunday. i hope you are all enjoying your your weekend

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

aw I keep hearing that it's going to snow in Vancouver some time this week but all ive seen so far was fog rain and more rain.

I want snow =[

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we're getting dumped on right now in southern Ontario. DH (dick head) was out twice yesterday shovelling but you'd never know it now.

LOLcat... how's the snow in London? I've gotta come into town to donate plasma on Tuesday night (gotta save somebody!!) so I'm hoping the roads will be ok. Although the weather network says it's supposed to rain/snow that day. But... we know how accurate they are!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    I bought my big tree for $24.99 at Walmart after Christmas last year. It's a prelit with 400 mini lights and we absolutely love it! And it was SO cheap! I think it's only a 6' tree but it's big enough for us! We have no kids! We have one "unwrapped" gift under it so far as we bought a new Chrysler Seabring and that's basically our big Christmas gift We do the stockings though and they are over 3' high so we have loads of fun with those! We usually put about $200 worth of stuff in each other's stocking I love doing the stocking. We always did it at home when mom was alive and it was always the first thing I went for We don't have any kids so we don't have to wrap any gifts! But we aren't allowed to peek in the stockings!

I really need to try adn get one after season this year...prelit... I am so picky on where the lights go and how they are hung....it's insane...Like OCD. UGHA. Mine is still sitting here shooting for today but then iwant to work so I am hung... However i liek to see the presents under teh tree it looks good to me.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    aw I keep hearing that it's going to snow in Vancouver some time this week but all ive seen so far was fog rain and more rain.

I want snow =[

Want some of mine and the ice....Mroe than happy to give...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you sooooo much to CURLS.

She sent me a message with a link to Staples.ca for the backpack so I went to the store near my place (in minus 11 feels like minus 23 temperature) and found the bag my nephew wanted for $63. I know expensive but what can we do?

You guys rock...all helped me til I finally found it. Luv ya guys !!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Glad you got your bag amy!!

I am in the middle of a bake fest..lol..just finished oatmeal cranberry cookies and m&m cookies and a batch of butter tarts..yummo...

having our friend over for supper who is having money trouble, figure I can give them a ton of baking and some other stuff we got for them..but man is it hot in here now..making lasagna for supper with caeser salad and cheese biscuits with apple cake for supper..gonna kill my oven yet..lol

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

mmmm. ... sounds yummy, haun!!

Amy, glad you found that backpack

I am not doing anything with my tree now until next weekend. The little guy will just get into everything and drive me mental. That, and it isn't fair for a kid at 8 1/2 months to constantly hear "no".
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Great Amy! now that's one down ... how many more to go??? lol
    Haunish you have more engergy than me today! .. perisky for breaky, and for lunch, and I just don't know if I'll even bother about supper today! Maybe spaghetti, I did manage to bake a French loaf today. Could do up some garlic toast ............
    No tree, only decorations, a Christmas angel (just beautiful) that has a little led light and moves her arms and gently tilts her head plus I got a tiny bucket painted let it snow and inside 3 plush snowmen ... best of all my SC friends cards on the wall!
    I want a very quiet Christmas this year.............. if people would just leave me alone!!! Everyone wants me here and there ........
    I hate Christmas - have for many many years .......... everyone else have fun!!! lots of it!!! just don't include me ........... ba humbug! lol
    SNOW ! FREE SNOW FOR THE ASKING!!!

Thread Information