User Tag List

Page 352 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleclef View Post
    Hello there! I have been a guest on the site for some time now, and have enjoyed this thread so much that I decided to join. TraCee, I clicked on your referral link to join. I just LOVE your kitty in headphones!

Thank you all SO MUCH for posting the p&p words. If I find any that have not been posted, rest assured that I will post them for you. All of you are so friendly and helpful, and I look forward to being a part of your fun little group!
    hey gang, wait til treble gets to really know us. quick. lock the door. no one is leaving.

TREBEL: check your visitor msgs

how in the blazes does memew get ahead of everyone??? KUDOS and haunish.. these guys must be just sitting watching their email..and tripping over themselves trying to post! LOL. wish i was a fly on their wall

now i feel like a total lazy bum. i checked this am for the newsletter and got nothing but the pregnancy reminder, and i'm not even expecting (why did i sign up for that..someone..tell me?)

if i wasn't so darn cute, i'd be kicked outta here by now.

don't forget, vote for my cat if you haven't already done so! the clock is a tickin
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Jun 24th, 2008 at 09:57 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

welcome treble clef, I am sure you will love it here

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

how in the blazes does memew get ahead of everyone??? KUDOS and haunish.. these guys must be just sitting watching their email..and tripping over themselves trying to post! LOL. wish i was a fly on their wall

LOL, I had actually just come in from the pool, and checked my email, and seen the words weren't posted yet, believe me I was surprised ..lol..its like a race that everyone wants to win..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NSangel, you made me smile! Thank you for the welcome--I just love those birds! I'm glad you locked me in, not out! Now, if you will, lock those p&p word mods into a room with their computers and make them give us WORDS!!! Let's sic the cats on 'em!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    welcome treble clef, I am sure you will love it here
    Thank you! I ALREADY love it here!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

will you guys please stop being so damn nice? see what happens? we got another one. pretty soon it'll be standing room only.

and i'm not giving up my seat!

PS: trebleclef, we're all locked in, and it's not voluntary..just ignore the men in the white coats...and for fun, try bouncing against those walls! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BoooooooooIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

It is so true that most of the time during the day I sit in front of the computer to surf net, read tabloids, enter contest, complete BT tour, check flyers and coupons and of course, search for P&P words. I am a computer-addict. But most of the time newsletters arrive in my mailbox much later than others so I guess that is the reason why haunish beats me in posting the words. I am also not good at talking or join talking so I cannot find words in Sheknows forum. There is only one niche for me to try to outpace in our race to post words and I am happy that I can contribute to the thread because I benefited from your postings before I got to know well about P&P site. Thank you all for your warm room here. In fact, I am so attached to this forum and this thread that almost every 2 minutes I refresh the page once and even it takes much longer time to earn enough points for sth good (as compared to BT for example), I still love P&P word hunt and you guys in thread. Now I am looking forward to tomorrow full of words coming in

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

..just ignore the men in the white coats...and for fun, try bouncing against those walls! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BoooooooooIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
    White coats??? What white coats??? I just squirted them all with ketchup--those coats are red now!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Welcome Trebleclef. Are you really sure about this!!!You can change your mind.

Thanks for the words everyone.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi all,

I've been lurking in the shadows since I stumbled onto this site a few months ago and finally got up the courage to say Hi. Actually, I figured it was bad etiquette to eavesdrop on the delightful conversations here without introducing myself (yes, I procrastinate).

And because of the generosity of the folks posting the words (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!), I got enough points to order a prize. Of course, whether or not the pink doggy sweater will fit my boy remains to be seen (he is a cat, after all).

Nice to "meet" everyone.

And thanks for this wonderful forum.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by christine17 View Post
    Welcome Trebleclef. Are you really sure about this!!!
    I'm sure!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Andit! We're both reformed lurkers! It feels great to be "legit", doesn't it? I feel so free...!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

SOOOooooooooooooo Andit, your the one that's been hiding in the bushes. I was wondering about that..thought maybe you didn't own any pants. Nice to know your just shy! so come on in, and pull up a seat, while we still have some left.

memew rocks. and who isn't a computer addict? gimme my computer or gimme death.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

SOOOooooooooooooo Andit, your the one that's been hiding in the bushes. I was wondering about that..thought maybe you didn't own any pants. Nice to know your just shy! so come on in, and pull up a seat, while we still have some left.

memew rocks. and who isn't a computer addict? gimme my computer or gimme death.
    you got that one right, and the computer and you personal time is SSSOOO much better when the house is asleep.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Well, if I'm legit, I should come clean. Part of the procrastination was the casing on my ancient (well, 10 is beyond old in computer terms) laptop literally cracking and falling apart, meaning I-had-no-computer! Ouch! Of course, my roommates were happy because it gave me more time to bake cookies for them (their photo is up at the cat contest site - A Shoulder To Cry On).

And the only one who would be hiding in the bushes would be my Lab mix who loves, loves, loves to say Hi. Especially to cats. By the way, we've been giving some of our votes to the folks here with entries in the cat contest. Good luck to all!

Yipes, I seem to be all over the place - my Lab girl's ADHD must be contagious. Of course, now the cat is chasing the dog around, so he's caught it too. Never a dull moment with these two.

Thread Information